Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]Now you are a REAL man, son! (Zaicate/Zerachiel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

The ripple of black and red appears and disappears among the sunny forest line without any sounds being made at all by both horse and the mountain lion. Marratu runs just ahead of her companion, being a natural sentry and warning Zaicate with short barks or various cat noises when there is something out there. The mountain lion suddenly stops and bobs her head while sniffing the air, using her 'supreme' senses. "Your son is nearby." She purrs at Zaicate while she trots toward the small clearing so she could flop down in the sun spot and 'recharge'.

Zaicate's powerful legs worked in unison as she galloped after her 'mini-kitty me', enjoying their daily run through the forest. Tossing her head to get some of the mane that managed to 'wrap' around her forehead, Zaicate snorted as she suddenly stops when Marratu went stock-still except for her head bobbing, scenting the air. "What the hell?" She quirks her eyebrow at Marratu while she moves up silently behind the cat. "Uh?" She missed what Marratu said since her hearing seems like to act up on her often. The cat rolled her eyes and repeated what she said in louder voice before she went padding toward the small clearing.

"Oh...Oh! Which one, Marratu?" Zaicate inquires but could see that the cat is not interested in talking but to sun herself. What a worthless cat... Zaicate scowls as she follows Marratu to the small clearing and blinks when she could smell Zerachiel's scent. It is very strong around this area. "Zerachiel!" She calls out.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:06 pm
Zerachiel had been pacing for hours in a clearing and he was slowly becoming tired. giving a dramatic sigh, he had no clue how to break the news to his parents that they where finally grandparents. he had no clue how they would take it or how his great grandparents would take it ether. there was no regret though that he had gotten so close to Kanti and was now having children with her. the only problem was they where not mates, but he planned to ask her to since he was sure she had feelings for him too. BLAH there was so many thoughts running though his head, it was gonna make him dizzy, but the moment he heard his mother call out to him it snapped him back to attention. ear's flicked back, as he quickly went to where he heard his mother call for him. "i'm in for it now....." was all he mumbled to himself as he went over to where she was.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:21 pm
Zaicate's eyes continues to search the trees for her son and when he approached, her golden eyes lit up with joy like they always do whenever she sees her children. "Zerachiel, my boy!" She says with a grin as she steps over Marratu whom just mumbled "Watch the tail" then resumes dozing blissfully in the sun spot. Her tail flicks back and forth while she walks over to her son but she suddenly stops when she noticed that her son is very tense with his ears pinned back.

"Why so tense, Zerachiel?" Zaicate says with concern as she tries to come up with a reason inside her mind to why Zerachiel will be so tense. It couldn't be him knocking up a mare without being mated first or he would be so dead right now. Zaicate narrows her eyes little bit at the thought of that. She shakes her head to get that thought out of her head as she resumes walking toward her son with a smile. "How are you doing, honey?"

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 2:37 pm
Zer tryed to relax and return the smile his mother was giving him. she seemed so happy that he was finally seeing her again. it had been quiet sometime since he had last saw her, specially cause he had gone off traveling with kanti. " it's good to see you mom." grunting, he didn't know exactly what he should say. "um......i got some news to tell you and dad...." in taking a deep breath, it was now or never. " me and kanti are expecting foals....which makes you and dad grandparents now." cringing a bit, he waited for is mother to explode and start yelling like no tommorrow at him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:23 pm
Zaicate could see that Zerachiel is trying his best to relax and return the smile but it looks like a grimace instead. The smile fades from her muzzle as she places him under her scrutinizing stare because she could see that he is obviously nervous about something. She snapped "Just spit it out." when Zer grunted out the typical pleasantries.

The sensation of unease prickled up her spine, Zaicate tries to shake that feeling off as she eyes her son warily with concern not sure what is going to happen. News? Zaicate narrows her eyes at Zer and slowly flattens her ears against her head, not sure if she is going to like the news that got Zer all nervous. -Which makes you and dad grandparents now- were the quote that really caught Zaicate's attention and she stood really still, staring at her son for few minutes without any expression. There is two emotions warring against each other- unadulterated joy that one of her children finally found a love and settled down and other is pissed off because she is not ready to be a grandmother, damnit.

After few minutes of Zaicate staring at her son, a huge smile broke out on her muzzle as she gives him a nuzzle. "Congratulations, Zerachiel! Now you finally are a real man!"

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:34 pm
Zer could of died right there from the shock of his mother's responce to being a grandmother now. "MOTHER...i been a man for quite some time thank you!" now fully relaxed, he could of just dropped to the ground from how tense he had been from waiting to see what she would think about it all. " and here i thought you where going to kill me over it." signing, he was defiantly glad she was not kicking his a** for it. " I'm glad you happy about it, and i promise you and dad will get to meet them soon."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:19 pm
Zaicate smirks at her son's indignant response and shakes her head in amusement. "You will always be my little boy in my eyes, Zerry." She murmurs as she tugs little bit on his mane, smoothing it over his neck. "But now you just have gone and mated with a female.. and made me a grandmother. But I am little bit upset with you tho." Zaicate quirks her eyebrow at him and there is a dangerous glint in her burnt golden eyes. "You haven't introduced your mate to me and your father, Zerachiel. You know that it is very important for us to meet the mate of our children before they do settle down. So the said mate will understand fully that if they hurt my baby, they are dead." She says in very calm voice with steel underlying each word.

The mare stares at her son before she shakes her head. "No, you are taking me to meet your mate right now. Marratu will send a word to your father to meet us over whereever you guys are staying at the moment." She smiles at him sweetly as she glances at Marratu. "Got it?" She inquires of her cat. Marratu glares at Zaicate in disdain. "Marratu.. do this.. Marratu.. do that. Where is the gratitude?" She grumbles as she reluctantly gets up. The mare simply ignored the lion as she nudges her son to start moving. "Let's son, Zerry! I can't wait to meet your mate.. Kanti is it?" She grins at him.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:59 pm
Zer was all calm and ahppy with how his mother was taking it all, that was until she decided she wanted to meet kanti right then and there. his eyes grew wide and he was flipping out. "MOTHER YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" spazzing, he wondered how the hell he was going to get out of this situation. " i'm sorry you haven't met her before hand, but i didn't expect things to go so far when her and i started traveling. things just kinda happened between her and i." trying not to budge a inch, he didn't want her causing a scene and upseting Kanti or the baskets.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces