[RP] Moonlit Dreams Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiSavage_Bob
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:07 am
Welcome to your first day of school new student; we are so glad you have decided to spend the next few years at our CO-ED boarding house/campus.This school has students who are specially gifted. Some may have special abilities/skills and it is the school's job to help you enhance and control them. Being here means that you have just broken the thresh-hold to a whole new world where your headmaster encourages you to express yourself to the fullest extent of your imagination. You are free to roam the campus facilities such as: the Basketball courts, the swimming pools, the 12 acre range(open for various activities) or even the head masters office -- he/she is always available(unless otherwise noted).

All in all welcome to your new home!

Note: The school basement is strictly OFF limits all violators will be severely punished to the fullest extent of the schools power.  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:22 pm
User Image

User Image
Standing at the top of the school gate he let out a sigh of relief, really glad that he have found a place to really fit in. For once Hiroki wanted to fit in! Not to be called a freak or a monster. He was also thankful that he can still work a part time job just in order for him to pay the school fees (but his boss doesn't know who Hiroki is and was, He has been hiding his ears and tail from him). As he looked down the field, reaching into his bag, he jumped down and landed softly. And looking towards the school, Hiroki thought that this would be a new start for him. The wind blew softly causing his hair to dance across his face occasionally and his ears flickered a bit. His tail swayed rather slowly left and right.
"Okay, I'm finally here..." he muttered.

As he made his way inside he noticed the office lady and presented his valid student ID. "May I please have the key to my room?" he said in a rather soft voice. One of the brunettes nodding handing him the key "Welcome to the school Mr. Yasuhara" she noted quite happily."Thank you." he replied. "Room number X" the lady said, and after receiving his keys. He went inside and looked for his dorm, Unfortunately, he got lost.

User Image

GrimoireArts

lRaiden

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:39 am
User Image
The sunlight from outside shined through the window to the box's of unpacked belongings on the floor. A groan of discomfort came from the bed where Oz was laying, hands crossed behind his head, eye's pointed to the window baring the light. He could hear the foot steps and noise's that the people in the hall were making, it only made him realize that even though he has only been here for a day, he hasn't left his dorm yet.

Sitting up and now facing the door Oz noticed the three box's of his clothes labeled 'Crap' and chuckled, " Screw it, I'm not just going to sit here and rot." With that he walked for the door opening it and heading out into the halls. He looked around for a second before thinking to himself " Cafeteria, yeah, I think I'll find the cafeteria.. " Like Oz would assume no one but the headmasters have even given him the light of day, all the others just walk around him not saying anything or even looking at him, but perhaps he's the one ignoring them? All in all he still needed to eat. Sort of walking aimlessly now looking for the lunch room or a map for that matter, he continue traveling the down the hall.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image
"Are you sure your not suppose to show me around, Auntie?" Lily pushed back her long blond hair and sat up on the bed in the nurses room.

"Do NOT call me Auntie here. It's Stella, got it. I don't like to be called Auntie. It makes me sound old." Stella snapped back with her hands on her hips. She had just arrived with her neice not to long ago. She was suppose to be showing Lily around the campus, but that was to much work. She was working on setting up all her supplies for the new school year.

Lily watched her aunt climb up on counters to put stuff away. In one cabnet she stuck in bags of chips and cereal. In the freezer/fridge where the medicean and icebegs were, she put in pops. "Are you suppose to have those in here?"

"Nooooooooo, but i'm going to, after all i need food thats good for the soul to you know." She opened a bag of BBQ chips. "Wants some?"

"I want to go home and sleep."

"To bad. Your here now and your not going anywhere else" Stell smiled at her. Lily just gave her a look of dislike and bordom. "If you want to sleep then go to your dorm room." Stella tossed her some keys and took her hair down.

Lily watched them land on her lap. "Where are you going to sleep?"

Stella retide her red hair up in a ponytail. "Right where your sitting, and no i'm not supposed to do that either. But i'm going to. Now get on your way. Come visit me if you need any thing."

Lily walked out of the room and roamed around, hoping to find her room. Eventually.  

lilystell

Dapper Gekko

4,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

x22 fleargun

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image
*pant,pant* "Well this is a great place to get some exercise!" Flear walks out of the basketball court. "Hey look a vending machine! Let's see if i have any cash."Digs through pocket and the only thing he pulls out is a 1/2 penny. "How in the world did i get a half penny!?" Starts to walk away. "Maybe if my roomate got to the dorm he might have some cash!" Runs to the dorm.

Opens the dorm room "Anybody home!?" no reply "well he hasn't come yet so i'll take a shower while i'll wait" About 10 minutes later Flear walks out fully dressed and clean "hmm... still nobody here, what should i do while i wait?" Thinking of an idea "Haha i got it! I shall go and play some tricks on the other students! YAY!" Runs out of the room carring some items "Time to meet my classmates! Man they are just going to love me hahaha" Runs down the stairs and falls "OWWW how did i manage to do that on the first day! well i should mabey go to the nurse" Starts to limp away to the nurse's office.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:17 pm
User Image

User Image
Hiroki found him self passing by the nurse's office and just went by, he walked a couple of steps further, left, right, and straight forward but then again, Hiroki can't still find his own dorm, He was never good at directions, Not even his magic nor spells can help him since he has never tried it before. He gave another deep sigh and went on his way until he had bump someone, Hiroki fell to the ground and look up, he saw a guy wearing a hat and having three scars on his face. Hiroki's ear flickered as he kept looking at the man he had bump. Hiroki knew oh so well that this school is not for normal students so he was expecting two things that can happen, either this guy is friendly and would just walk away or he would suddenly attack him. "Uhm, sorry..." Hiroki suddenly said as he looked away. Having a drop of sweat on Hiroki's face, he really does not want to be in any trouble since he was just new from the school though he will not hesitate to fight back.
User Image

GrimoireArts

x22 fleargun

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:41 am
User Image
"What was that?" Flear starts to look left to right "Oh well" starts to walk away until he notice there is someone in front of him. Flear looks down to see a little neko-boy "No wonder why i didn't feel anything your so small!" Flear starts to laugh until he notices the ears and tail "what are you? let me guess" starts to think. a few seconds later Flear yells "Your a kitty cat! haha i love the ears!" starts to play with the neko-boy's ears. "Wait sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name is Flear Hibu, but just call me Flear." Starts to think of more to say "Well i come from the Hibu family. We are a family of mixed magic. I'm a dark magic user like my father." Stands up and holds out his hand to help the neko-boy up. "so what's your name and don't look so nervous i'm not going to hurt you." Flear starts to smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:52 am
User Image
A little tired from walking around for so long, Oz now stands in front of a map of the school. Only looking lazily up at it he realized how huge this place really is. " Alright, now where the hell's the cafeteria. " mumbling that he began running his hand down a list of numbers and locations on a panel next to him, until he stopped on one. " A lookout? " Oz tapped his finger on the word a few times while trying to find the number that matched it on the map above.

Without even making it look like he found what he was looking for Oz started walking away again, now with a different destination. " I'll just eat later or something, ha, at least I know where the hell I'm going this time... "

As he continued he passed by a girl exiting a room. glancing into the room he saw some medical chairs and a women with red hair wearing a doctors uniform, Oz assumed it was the nurses office that the blond headed girl in front of him was leaving from.

Nervously walking closer to her he made up his mind to keep pacing by without saying anything, after all, what would he say? The people before he came here all looked at him differently like he was an alien or something. Yet, he was told people here would be like him, and still he feels they're just the same.

As he passed, by a nod of the head was all he could think of to give attention to the her, 'Gawh, you nodded you're stupid head?!' With those thoughts playing his mind he continued heading to see what the lookout was, wanting to look back at her, but staring straight ahead instead.

lRaiden

GrimoireArts

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:33 am
User Image

User Image
Hiroki got pissed as the guy said he was so small and wanted to kick him off to pluto or something, As the guy kept on playing and teasing him, he tried to hold his anger and not explode. Suddenly, this guy introduced himself, His name was Flear. Hiroki grinned as he heard Flear was a dark magic user while Flear was giving Hiroki a nad to stand up, Hiroki introduced himself this time, "The name's Hiroki Yasuhara, I am also a magic user, in which cases I know both black and white magic" "though I still cannot heal people since I can't seem to master it since it uses too much of my energy" Hiroki added in a very slow voice. "But anyway, I also am a spellcaster, and I prefer using spells more than using plain magic" Hiroki continued.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image"wow, i cant believe i forgot to set my alarm" tyler says as he runs down the hall to check in. as he turns the corner he sees a sign that reads
"â—„nurses office main desk,dormsâ–º"

he stops in the middle of the hallway intersection and looks around. the first thing he sees is a blond haired girl walking out of a room looking a little lost. thinking to himself (yeah i would be lost too if i didnt see that sign earlier). next looking up the stairs to the right he sees a younger looking boy with ears and a tail and a tail and a older guy having a conversation and looking like they were friends (well this is going to be a good experience for me if making friends is that easy). after examining his surroundings, tyler walks up to the front desk... "hi, im tyler, i just got here". "ah yes your room that you ordered should be ready in a few months so for now we'll be rooming you with Flear Hibu, here is your copy of the room key". "sounds great!" tyler walks up the stairs to find his room and decides to chat with the two people he saw on the stairs...  

FeatheryDog

O.G. Gaian

9,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conventioneer 300

Archangel Thaeos

Timid Man-Lover

11,675 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Marathon 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:46 pm
Thaeos sat on the roof of the dorm building, hanging his feet over the edge and reading a book that he had grabbed from the library. "This is the last time I ever pick a book based on it's cover." Thaeos mumbled to himself as he looked over the campus at the clock tower, "Hmm, I've been up here for quite some time."
He closed his book and leaned back, content with just sitting around and doing nothing for the day.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image
"So a spellcaster huh? Well I know like what, 2 spells? But they are amazing!" Starts to mumble some things, but then looks suddenly confused. "What did I come here for again?" Sits on the ground with legs crossed and notices a bruise on his left leg. "Ahh I see now I was going to the nurse's office for an ice pack, but I don't need it anymore." Stands up and starts to move his leg. Flear starts to look happy "Hiroki your lucky you ran into me now because if you haven't I would have pranked you, but it seems like we're friends now so I can do that later." Walks over to Hiroki and puts his arm on his head. "So Hiroki you seem kinda lost y'know do you want a map of the whole area?" Hands Hiroki a map. "As you can see it has a few maps in it. One for the dorms, one for the classes, and the last one is the whole campus." Flear takes out a red pen and starts to circle some areas. "This is my dorm (on the dorm map) this is the gym and some other places to hang-out and work-out (campus map) and I don't have anything for the class map yet because I haven't checked it out"  

x22 fleargun

GrimoireArts

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image
"two spells?" Hiroki questioned, "well, if it is amazing as you say it is, you better keep it quiet. If I would have the chance to hear your spell, I can easily copy it. Spell Caster remember?" Hiroki grinned as if he was full of him self. "Ice? You do know I can summon an ice with my plain magic, it's m-my fave element" Hiroki said as he deeply sighed after hearing flear was gonna play a prank on him if he didn't met him so Hiroki just replied, "well, I would like to see you try then Flear, just be careful it won't bite you back" Hiroki stared at Flear as his fangs grew a bit sharper. Suddenly while talking to flear, he felt the dark aura within his body again and Hiroki's hair started to turn white and his right eye turned into a light violet color, Hiroki pulled back and just jumped off the nearest window and went up the roof.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:07 pm
"Odd, I thought I heard someone on the roof." Thaeos looked around, but could see no one on his side of the building. He tried to open his book again, but his mind kept drifting away like it usually did.  

Archangel Thaeos

Timid Man-Lover

11,675 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Marathon 300
  • Beta Gaian 0
under construction

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers