Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp]Your My Toy And You Have No Say (SheerxBheil)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:46 am
User Image
Sheeredni's tail was lashing about like a whip ready to rip into something in a instant. fully grown, she had made her parent's proud and even her aunt was please with her. grinning to herself, she had made it her mission to never disappoint them and so far she had done well. things been boring as hell for her even though on occasion she would annoy her brother Vanzan but that was only fun for so long. snapping at air, she needed some entertainment and fast.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image

Arrogant, and self-centered, Bheilorvielthion was too proud of himself to notice exactly where he was landing. He hadn't seen that mare there. As dangerous as she looked. Though, to him, that would only be a challenge for him. He landed with a loud thunk sound. Letting anyone know that was around that he means business and didn't want to be messed with. His bright piercing eyes finally scanned the land at hand. Glaring at everything, as nothing interested him. He had landed in front of her, so he still hadn't seen the other Kalona mare.

He folded his wings to his side, tail flicking back and fourth making the fire on it dance as it moved. Most were scared of him. At least everyone he had ran into. He hadn't really run into another Kalona. Maybe one day, he figured, but until then he'd just scare off those who bugged him.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:41 pm
Sheeredni let out a hiss as she was forced to move out of the male's way. there was no damn way she was going to let him get away with it, and she went lunging at him with a snarl. "just who the hell you think you are?" tail lashing with wings flared, she didnt care if she was challenging another kalona and a male at that. she was so going to make him pay for doing this and probably would end up trying to make him her little toy since he was someone new to her and well a nice looking male at that.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:54 pm
Bheilorvielthion heard something, a buzzing perhaps? A bee? He glared as he turned around. Eyes fixing upon the kalona mare. Full of power and beauty. Though, he ignored the fact that she was pretty damn good looking. He snarled at her showing his rather sharp teeth. Who the ******** did she think she was? Snapping at him and all his mastery. "I am who I am, mare." He snapped at her. "You have no importance to me to know anything more." He told her.

His high ego made him very difficult. He studied her for a moment. Taking in everything about her. Her spikes were sharp and dangerous looking. He lacked those, which in his eyes made him more dangerous. He snarled at her. "Don't try anything stupid, mare."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:41 pm
snarling, sheerendni was not about to let some cocky a** male get the best of her. tail still lashing dangeriously about, she sneered at him with distaste. " your about to get your a** handed to you if you think you can be so cocky. and im far from being stupid, you foolish male. " snapping her teeth together, she now started to circle him like a predator hunting their prey. oh she was going to show him, he was far from being smart about messing with her. "you might turn out to be a fun toy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:03 pm
He rolled his eyes. No way in hell he'd be afraid of this mare. She was nothing, yet something to him all at once. What was wrong with him? His cold blue eyes pierced into her yellow ones as if daring her to do her worse to him. "I highly doubt that." He told her simply. "You think you can scare me with your threats, mare?" He asked her with a threatening tone. He didn't want to hurt her, but she might not give him any choice.

"I'm no one's toy, and you are quite mistaken if you think that I would be your toy." He watched her carefully, his wings now folded to his side and his tail lashing madly. It was much longer then the average kalona tail, which made lashing a bit more dangerous. Good thing he only had fire at the end rather then some sharp horn.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:52 pm
"they are not just threats." sheerendi kept circling him with her tail lashing about madly which showed her anger. " you got no choice now big boy. you picked the wrong female to mess with and now your gonna pay the price." a wicked grin was now on her face as she stopped her circling and now eyed him up and down. "if i have to break you a bit to make you see things my way, i have no issues with that." sneering, it was obvious she had no issues with fighting or being the dominating one. it was thanks to her father that she was a vicious brute.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:40 pm
"Mess with? Excuse me, but I remember it being YOU who started messing with me." He snapped at her. Watching her move around him. Oh, she was powerful in every aspect of the word, he noticed. It took his interest almost instantly, though his eyes told a different story. They were almost as cold as the color of them. He wasn't going to give her any satisfaction, at least not yet.

"I dare say, no one can break me. Not even a mare to the likes of you." He said calmly and almost in a bored tone. He let out a small growl and bared his sharp teeth. He may not have all the wonderful spikes she had, but that didn't mean he was any less dangerous. Just meant that he had to work a little harder for things. His tail blazed with flame as it flicked back and forth. Longer then any normal kalona. He was almost a true freak of nature in that aspect, but pure kalona none the less.

He let a bit of flame escape his mouth as a small warning. He wanted to make sure she knew exactly what she was up against. He wasn't going to be some push over male that she wanted him to be. She had to show her worth before he'd give her a slight bit of respect, though he was sure she could do just that. Even if he didn't want to admit it at all.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:14 pm
Sheer was quick to snap right back at the male and showed she was not above putting a arrogant male in his place. " oh i will break you into little pieces. and your the fool who messed with me when you almost landed on me." hissing, she was forced to back off and rethink her strategy. it seemed he could use flames just like her father and grandparents. baring teeth with flared wings, she circled him like a hunter did its prey. " you'll regret this male."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:57 pm
He watched her carefully. She seemed almost too determined to make him hers. Or her toy, or whatever she wanted to do with him. He wasn't going to let her do that so easily. He growled at her as she realized he was more dangerous then he let on. Or at least, could spit fire out his mouth. Which she should have realized that when she saw his tail tip was flames too. Which was roaring with high flames as he was more irritated now. His tail flicked behind him, giving off more noise.

"I think you'll find that you'll regret this." Though, he wasn't too sure. A female with determination was a dangerous thing. Or that's what he was noticing. He was still stubborn as ever, and wasn't about to let her just walk all over him. She had to prove herself, before he did such a thing. He glared at her with his icy cold blue eyes.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:16 pm
Sheeredni knew this was going to be no easy task, but thats what made Bheil all the more appealing. if he had been easy to break and made her toy, well she wouldn't be wasting her time on him. a weak male was never going to get her attention, as she would just kill them off because of it. " i have no regrets taking on a strong male such as yourself. you should be pleased with a complement that you are no weak male." a malicious grin was on her face, as she rarely gave complements but felt she should give him props for being so strong and stubborn at that.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games