Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[prp] oh hell no.......NOT YOU(Rahu&Thona)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 12:37 am
User Image
Rahu was taking a cold drink from the stream since he had gone out on his own for a bit. he still wasn't quite use to the fact he was tied down, with a rather large family. it almost made him feel old to know that he was now not just a grandfather, but a great great great grandfather. snorting and giving a toss of his mane after his drink, he was rather on edge since things been so peaceful. though his b*****d father was lurking about no doubt and ready to cause him some chaos since he wont tell him anything. tail flicking about, he so didn't need any drama popping up but then again things been pretty dull considering.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image
Thona was roaming like he normally did when nothing exciting was happening. He was looking for something to do, someone to torture, something to kill. Anything, really. His eyes seemed to blaze with irritation as he moved scanning the land. He moved with such grace, and beauty. There was nothing deep within him that was beautiful, however. Deep down, all he was was a nasty twisted and cruel male. Always wanting to see the pain and suffering of others. Or to get lucky with a female or two.

He flicked his long green wild tail as he moved. His bone accessories making a hallow clinking sound. Oh, it was music to his ears. Maybe not to anyone else, but to him it was just so nice. It took him a long minute to realize exactly who he was about to run into. His slow movement threw the area, made it almost impossible for anyone to hear him. Especially if their ears were down next to some water. A black stallion. Something familiar was striking about him. What? he wasn't sure yet. He had only met one that was like him. Rahu, but that couldn't be him. It'd been too long since they'd seen each other. Surly he was dead already.... Right?

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:06 pm
Rahu was no where near being close to dead. he was living just fine and had a rather big family line that even now continued to grow. ear's flicked back when he noticed a slight clanking of something, and he was quick to find out what it was. a deep snarl was givin as he eyed the other with a cold stare. it wasn't long before he recognized who was standing there. "........it can't be who i think it is."  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:19 pm
Still, Thona wasn't about to admit to himself just yet that Rahu was standing in front of him. It seemed almost impossible. Though, it'd bring back some good times. Or were they bad? He couldn't remember too well. Just knew that they were some type of buddies.... or enemies. A frown came upon his face, though he wasn't sure what the other had said. Seeing as he wasn't as close as he thought he was.

He moved closer. Eyes scanning the stallion. Clearly a male. No female could ever possibly have the look he did. The scars looked so familiar now. "s**t.... " was all he said. "Don't tell me your still alive, Rahu." He said with a raised brow, now that he was closer.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:58 pm
" you idiot, do i look as if I'm dead?" Rahu sneered at Thona in annoyance since it was a damn stupid question to ask someone who was standing right in front of them. " who would of thought you would end up showing up around here." giving a bit of a dramatic sigh, he never thought he would see his friend/rival/enemy ever again after they had gotten lost/seperated when they where younger. "you got some explaining to do, just popping up out of the blue."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:41 pm
Thona pondered that question for a moment. "Well, that could be debatable. You look like you've aged a few years then you should be." He teased and gave Rahu an twisted smile. "What? You thought you could get rid of me THAT easy." He shook his head. "That disappoints me." He said with another smile. "I have explaining to do? I wasn't the one who disappeared... Or maybe I was.." he pondered.

He really wasn't sure which it was. Thona seemed to do what he wanted to do, and anyone or thing didn't matter. At least not yet. Though, he did miss this old fart that he called a friend. Or what was close enough as a friend that Thona could ever get to calling someone.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm
snarling, he hated being reminded of how old he was getting. it was bad enough his six children loved to remind him daily of that fact just to rile him up. "I'm not that aged, and not as if you haven't aged like hell ether." grumbling, he sure as hell was still wondering how the hell he managed to run into Thona like this. " you where always impossible to get a straight answer from weren't you." rolling his eyes, he wonder if it was a good thing or bad thing to run into him and catch up on old times.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:56 pm
"On the contrary, I think I'm still looking good as I ever did" He said with a cocky tone. Oh he was one sexy devil, and he knew it. He still thought he looked as young as he did when he first met Rahu. Which was a while ago. It'd be too long since he'd seen this black old stallion. "Ah, well if I gave the answer straight up, then where would the fun be in that?" He asked the black stallion. "I find it much more amusing to see the displeasure back in your face from seeing me." He gave a twisted grin.

Oh, the memories were coming back now. How he loved to piss off his friend, and it was so much fun back then. How much fun would it be now. He'd make sure it was even more fun. "I hear you have some kids, my, you get around, don't you?" Of course he wasn't sure if it was with the same mare or several different mares. He just wanted to see his reaction.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 pm
" you where always way to damn vain." growling, oh Rahu knew by that twisted grin on Thona's face that he would be having him around whether he liked it or not. whether that was going to be a good thing or not, only time would tell. " since when have you been so informed of my life? i would expect you to have come around sooner if you knew this detail already." snarling, he wondered how his friend had found out. its not like he went flaunting the information that he had 6 kids, and even had great great grandkids. " i'm sure you already knew i don't tell everyone about my descendants."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games