Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[Regular] Oh, by the way! (Sera x Theresa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:55 am
Theresa Killingworth stood with bare feet to the smooth kitchen floor. Pale fingers danced with a fork, swirling it rapidly through the large bowl of.. stuff. Dark eyes flickered to a book sitting open on the counter, the title over one of the columns reading Chocolate Chip Cookies with freshly purchased sugars and flours masquerading around it.

So perhaps a fork wasn't the best of utensils to tackle such a beast, but Theresa couldn't figure out the difference when it read to beat for 30 seconds, or to stir for a minute. For now, she settled with pounding the poor creation with a solemn, concentrated face, putting all her energy into the little silver fork.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:22 pm
Theresa's apartment door was unlocked-- as usual. The girl that Tisiphone might have labeled as her "dreaded best friend" came skipping through that door with a bag of snacks and food in hand, coming across an empty apartment. Or at least, empty at first glance. She closed the door behind herself, making sure to actually lock it this time. (Considering Tisiphone rarely did so.)

Serah peeked into the kitchen, mouth dropping in pleasant surprise, a snicker coming from her small frame. The image of the long haired sailor scout baking cookies was certainly something new-- but welcoming. "Tisi, if you wanted to make cookies, you could of asked me to help. It's been awhile since we last met, hasn't it?" Serah sat on the ground, in the middle of the door way, lifting up her "bribed offerings" as one might term it.

There was enough food and snacks in there that could allow Tisiphone to last for a good week-- Serah always seemed to bring so much with her when she came over.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 pm
Theresa froze with the guilty look of a robber caught at the bank before swiftly shoving the bowl on the counter as if it had meant nothing. She would have whipped out a snappy comeback, had she any practice at such. Instead she had to settle for pretending nothing was out of the ordinary (the ordinary being her not cooking, which was really a dangerous past time, considering her other blackened dishes).

"It has been a while." Pause, then, "I lock the door at night." She huffed defensively, though Serandite hadn't said anything.

But hey! Snacks! The beast was appeased, and Theresa sidled up and peeked over what sort of goodies had found their way through Serandite's hands. "What brings you here, anyways? Mission?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:18 pm
Serandite chuckled, Theresa reading her mind without a word. "No, keep on mixing. It's a refreshing change to see you make cookies." Serandite walked up to the counter, taking a spoonful of batter to eat. "Yum. Looks like you made a good batch. Let's hope you bake it the right way." Serandite teased, taking a few seconds to lick off the rest of the spoon, the warm dough melting on her tongue.

Raw cookie dough was always one of the best treats after all!

She handed the bags of treats to Tisiphone, introducing fresh dinner and breakfast ingredients topped with snacks that could be used at all times of the day. "Actually, an announcement. Have you heard any news about me from our Queen or General King?" Serandite said curiously, taking a seat on an empty spot of the counter with ease. She started to empty out the ingredients and frozen plates onto the counter, sorting it all out into separate categories.

This way, she was assured Tisiphone wouldn't starve until the next time she came.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:26 pm
Pursing her lips, Theresa glowered at the batter, though she wouldn't admit that she was glowing with success. Normally her creations weren't edible.

Taking the groceries, Theresa made room in her fridge (which wasn't hard, considering all that was in it was a gallon of milk, eggs, and a jar of grape jelly) and nestled the foods inside, keeping out one of the snacks to nibble on.

Perching on one of the counters, she shook her head slowly with her ever familiar neutral face, "Nary a peep. Only catch the occasional rumor. I'm not usually one to receive bulletins."

She arched a brow, "Something happen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 am
"Of course something happened. Otherwise, I wouldn't have brought over a cake, would I?" Serah winked, lifting up a small plastic container that held a small but delicious chocolate cake inside. (Store bought but it would do.)

Somehow she had sneaked that past Theresa, recognizing the other's fond love for cake.

"Meet the negaverse's latest captain." She grinned, skipping off the counter with a little twirl and expectant shining eyes faced towards Tisiphone. "We're totally not including Tobernite in this equation-- Let me tell you, he makes a completely useless captain. Completely." She held up her hand, waiting for a high-five motion from Theresa by now. (Hey, she wasn't asking the girl for hugs. That, in itself, was a giant improvement.)

"Let me tell you, there's excellent perks to being a captain."

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 am
Perking up at the sight of the cake, Theresa locked onto it with her eyes like a vulture to its prey. She was vaguely aware of responding with an "Indeed." before whipping out some paper towels and two forks, offering one to the other girl.

When Serandite said "Meet the captain," Theresa had first looked over her shoulder, noted no one there, then realized as Sera twirled about that she meant.. she was?

Surprise faded quickly and Theresa broke into what amounted as a genuine grin, "Well congratulations. How did this come about? What perks?"

A moment passed before she noticed Sera had her hand held up. She stared at it a few seconds, blinking, then belatedly realized it was some strange custom that she had seen before. Raising her own hand, wobbly and self conscious, she did a slow motion high-five and didn't so much as smack the other hand as pat it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:28 am
Serah refused to pout-- the promotion was a surprise, even to herself after all. She accepted Tisiphone's weak high five for now-- only because the girl's ignorance to the tradition was obvious. Serah would educate Tisiphone on the sacred articles of the high-five later.

"They finally realized my beauty and skills." Serah said cheerfully, taking a small slice for herself and giving the bigger slice to Theresa. "Or, so I'd like to think." She skipped the topic, letting it rest there. "Teleportation is one. It's tricky though-- leaves you exhausted like hell. Your youma too. But youma don't naturally have an obediant bone in their body, if you know what I mean. It takes awhile to build some sense into them. As it is now, Belphegor can attack anyone else at any time. Hard enough to listen to me, much less someone else." She grumbled, taking the moment to chew her slice of cake, leaving the conversation a moment of silence.

The uniform and weapon upgrade was probably a given.

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:27 pm
"Ooh, even a youma now." Theresa spoke in between nibbling on the cake, "Disobedient, hm?" Another bite, swallow, "Well, why don't we go out and train it some? I can teach it to dodge." She added that last part with a smile, regardless of the fact that dodging wasn't so much an obedience factor as it was something that any living thing would do naturally with unknown objects flying at them.

"After cake." She amended, her cooking experiments long forgotten. "It'd be fun, at least?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:51 pm
Even though Theresa had forgotten her cooking experiments, Serah obviously hadn't. Not when she took a spoonful of raw cookie dough to sample, reconfirming that cookie dough was the best flavor made.

"We can train my youma some other time. What I'm more interested in is how those cookies will turn out. Who knows, you might be a surprisingly good baker." Serah lifted the bowl of cookie dough mischievously, handing Theresa the fork that had been her furiously hard-working apprentice in the quest of making cookies.

"I brought cake. You make cookies." Serah clearly wasn't going to let Theresa get away, especially when she caught her in the act. Theresa's past was unknown to bother Serah and Theresa herself-- Exactly why Serah was forcing Tisiphone to get used to daily life once more. She might discover something new about herself! (something Serah could laugh at would be nice.)

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:59 pm
Theresa flushed as her cookies faced invasive prodding, "There's a reason I don't cook." Her mumble was barely audible. The last time she tried cooking resulted in what could only be an assassin's wet dream. It's very looks could kill.

Still, she wasn't about to risk having her cake privileges revoked. With the liquids already pounded into the bowl and sugars recently invited, Theresa eyeballed the cookbook once again and grabbed the flour, tugging at the paper-like material until it gave way.

And, of course, she overestimated the strength of the wrapping, which resulted in the top portion of the bag tearing and releasing a full layer of flour. Theresa blinked in first surprise, then annoyance. She shot a glare at Serandite as if daring her to comment, then turned with a void at the palm of her hand and began to scoop away the powder as the void dissolved in the air with it (a trick she learned from a senshi battle, though not one she'd admit).

Once the flour was tamed into the bowl, Theresa began spooning it onto the newly purchased cookie sheet, gingerly tossing it in the oven. She had a poor concept of time, and she never did figure out how to work a timer, so she knelt down and stared through the glass, daring the cookies to burn themselves under her watch.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:04 pm
Serah couldn't make a comment. She was too busy hunched over on the table from laughter, a hilarious fit of laughter as flour flew everywhere, including on Theresa's expression. Oh, Theresa's attempts at cooking were priceless.

Her laughter started up again as Theresa stared furiously through the glass, struggling to stand. Oh, her sides were hurting from laughter. Theresa never ceased to be amusing-- no matter what she did. She struggled to walk over to the oven, her hand turning the timer knob.

"Ever heard, a watched pot never boils?" She referred to Theresa's intention to watch the cookies to keep them from burning. "I've set the timer for you. It'll ring before the cookies burn." Serah was chuckling as she spoke, tugging on Tisiphone's shoulder to have her sit on the chair instead. "You can watch the cookies. It'll just be an incredibly slow process that takes an eternity. And you'll take them out before they're even fully baked."

revenant aria

Lady Mist
Crew

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:12 pm
Perplexed, Theresa let herself be pulled away to the chair, "They bake faster when not watched?" She wasn't one for science, but even that seemed off to her, "It would be the same amount of time though.."

Sighing, the senshi acquitted it to another mystery of the cooking world. She gave herself a second pat down, making sure that the trickery of the flour hadn't latched onto her any. Pleased, she turned her attention to the half eaten cake, promising revenge on Serah by taking the bigger piece next chance she got.

Tapping her fingers, side long glances were cast towards the timer, watching the number slip away into the single digits. A ding! sounded and Theresa bolted out of the chair, grabbing a hot pad and releasing the cookies from their cage. She kept watch on the time, the book reading to let them cool for five minutes, then scraped them off onto one plate.

Setting the plate down on the table, Theresa settled back into the chair and gave the cookies a suspicious stare before looking up to Serah, "Er, you're the one promoted. Have first pick."  
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games