Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I think you're just perfect. (Cult and Seamus.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:27 am
[A private log of an AIM roleplay between Cult (Pollack) and Seamus! (Necrona) and ??? (Pollack.) ]

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:29 am
Cult: /Rolls her eyes at the two legger and picks the basket up with her mouth and drags it over to seamus where she sets it on his back, using him as a table. "Till that two legger gets back we have to watch over this kiddo."

Seamus: Oh joy. -cranes neck in an attempt to see the basket perched atop him- It'll be fine. She's, hm. How do I put this delicately? She's not good with dealing with things. -to basket- Poor critter, was she being mean to you? Also, just because you're bigger does not mean you get to use me as furniture! -mock outrage-

Cult: "Yeah it'll be fine now that it's in the hands of people that can take care of it and not crush it with heavy things." /Raises a eyebrow and smirks. "Awww don't be like that~" /Nuzzles behind his ear. "You should be honored you're the only one I'd use as furniture."

Seamus: -rolls eyes- Thank you, darling. Glad to know I'm of service. -nuzzles back despite acting offended, then addresses the basket- Okay, critter. You alright back there? -makes concerned face at Cult- It's alright back there, right? I can't actually see it all that well. You've got it just...so...

Cult: You're always of service... Cept when you're eating then you're just kinda useless. /Blushes. "B-but in a good way, ya know?" Mmm... /Bends her head down and presses her ear to the top of the basket, careful not to knock it off or crush it. She smiled gently at the warm feeling of life under the hard womb like basket. And giggled when she felt the foal inside kick the top. "Yeah it's fine."

Seamus: Useless when eating, am I? You know all the ways to a guy's heart, love. -laughing- Buuuuut I guess it's true. Food is important, though! Deserves to be savored. -sage nod- I am glad to hear that, though. I can feel wiggling, but that's about it. o.o Just, um, keep an eye on it? Don't want anybody dropped on my watch. -to basket- And I'm sure falling isn't high on your list of fun things to do today.

Cult: /Flips her mane. "Oh I know right? I'm shocked I don't have a million stallions fighting for my heart." /Smiles. "Food is important, and well I know you love it so much. I guess we all have our weaknesses." Pauses and shakes her head. "Heh well here then mr.seamus." /Picks up the basket gently using one of her wings to keep it balanced. /Sets in on the ground. "Now you can look at it too."

Seamus: -mock growls- I'd like to see 'em try. I'd beat 'em off with a stick. All million of 'em. -feels basket lifted- Oh! Am I being relieved of my position as table? -turns to nose at the basket- Well hi there, critter! How bronze you are. <3 How's life treating you, in a basket and all?

Cult: D'aww. My hero~ Rolls her eyes playfully at him. Why yes mr.table you are! But if you'd like....I can put it back on? /Stands back and watches him with the basket.

Seamus: -Is shocked when the basket moves.- o____o Hi there, tiny one. Need anything? I'm sure Cult will know where to get it. -pauses; reconsiders; addresses Cult- Not, uh, that I'd necessarily make you go and get it, of course. o.o;; I just...thought you'd be better at...finding stuff? I mean, I can totally go get whatever, I'm not being all "hey woman go fetch me that thing over there" I swear. Oh my gods, I'm gonna shut up now. ._.;;; -resists urge to bury face in a tuft of grass-

Cult: /Raises an eyebrow before busting up laughing at him. xD Hun. If you ask me nicely I'll get something for you. Beside I'm the bigger one...Doesn't that mean you're MY b***h? /Grins.

Seamus: O: CULT WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AROUND THE CHILD. It's very impressionable! ...I think. -loooooong paaaaaaause- Also maybe yes.

Cult: ... /Stares down at the basket. I met it's parents. They cuss like the words were going out of style. /Smirks and cuddles up against him, biting his ear gently. /In a very soft tone says "I've never had a b***h before. This is gonna be fuun~"

Seamus: o.O Really? How...interesting. Maybe I'm behind the times with appropriate childrearing techniques. -gets cuddled against- Eh? -massive blushing, all the way to the tips of his ears, making the nipped spot feel red-hot- O-oh my gods. You will be the death of me, lady. o///o

Cult: Yeah. She bitched me out really good, was quite fun. /Giggles and lifts her head up. Now why would I want to do that? You're not any fun when dead~ Besides someone as cute as you shouldn't die so young.

Seamus: Did she really? -laughs- What an interesting mare. Whatever for? -attack nuzzle!- Yeah, I'm much better alive. Let all these good looks go to waste? Ha! Besides, who'll be your little b***h then, hm? You'll have to go and cow another stallion into being wretchedly, delightedly in love with you. Not that I'm saying it'd be hard, but what a waste of your time when you already have a perfectly decent one, am I right? -rubs nose against her jaw-

Cult: Yes! Yes she did. Ahhh. I remember that pissed off plain mare. Ack! /Blushes at the attack of nuzzles. <3 Oh my gods! /Sighs and puts her wing to her forehead like a hand. The world would cry for you. /Folds her wing back and smirks again. Ah. It would be a waste of my time, even more so when I found the perfect one. /Bends her head down and licks the top of his muzzle.

Seamus: You! You are too much. I can't even handle it. -shakes head and laughs, blushing a bit- To be quite fair, I'm still not sure why I'm the perfect one. Which god did I offend, to get myself saddled with such a crazy woman? Spirits, she thinks I'm perfect! -rears up a bit, as that's the only way for him to reach her muzzle properly, and returns the gesture- Oh! -notices basket again when a sudden storm of moments and coos come from the basket- o.o;; Cult, I think we might've just scarred the critter.

Cult: /Smiles and giggles. Well I don't know either... But I just have this feeling that you are. /Puts on a act of mock hurt. Oh! Woe is me! The one I love does not re- /Shuts up when he licks her muzzle back. o___o Oh! Poor little one. /Blushes and bends down to snuggle it with her nose. I'm sorry little one. We did not mean to scare you. /Drags the basket to a safe place between her large legs where the movements stop.

Seamus: -grins, stupidly happy, then leans against Cult, careful not to jostle the basket between her legs- Looks like it forgave us, eh?

Cult: /Grins back. Seeing how she has been stupid happy for days now she is use to being it now. Leans carefully back on him, Resting her head on top of his. Yeah. Looks like it did. I'm glad it did.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces