Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Screwed up FF dreams and hallucinations!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SadaKiyo

Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:52 pm
i had a dream once when i was playing FFX that i was that main dude and Yuna walked up to me when she 1st said Jecht was cool and i was like "JUST STFU ALREADY HE WAS A FCKING b***h TO ME!" and she back handed me and then i woke up with a red mark on my face and later that day (i went to anime vegas) i saw a Yuna and she back handed me Dx  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:41 am
once, i was playing FFVII for ages. then i finally stopped...i tried to get to bed but i kept hearing the sound when Clouds sword attacks the enemy..y'know..the slashing sound? and barrets gun noice too.. I got scared..cuz at first i thought it was somethin really freaky..so i turned on my psp and started playing VII again.
when i heard that slashing noice again i was like "OOOOhh...zzzZZZzzz"...Cant bieleve i got scared... >w>  

Aeshien

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:44 pm
Sometimes, in order to get my people leveled up, I like to go to The Island Closest to Heaven or The Island Closest to Hell and use Degenerator as a quick way to win and get leveled up and stuff.

Weeeeellllzzz..I had this one dream that Squall attacked me and mugged me of my Marlboro Tentacles and Quistis Degenerated me. o.o;;  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:38 pm
Once I had a strange dream that involved me walking all over random places in school, and constantly hearing... "This way, Kupo!" or, "Kupo, I'm over here!"
The darn moogle never showed itself, and I kept running around trying to find the thing -.- I woke up feeling really angry.  

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:35 pm
HyperActivity
Once I had a strange dream that involved me walking all over random places in school, and constantly hearing... "This way, Kupo!" or, "Kupo, I'm over here!"
The darn moogle never showed itself, and I kept running around trying to find the thing -.- I woke up feeling really angry.

awwwwwww >.< lol  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:16 pm
HyperActivity

Haha! Moogles ae cute and all but I'd be freaked the heck out cause I just recently watched Nightmare on elm st. and he chased them around the school in thier dreams so...  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:30 pm
It's not FF, and it's not a hallucination or dream, but lately I have been acting like a character from a manga I read that Square Enix makes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:46 pm
Neo Bahamut 95
It's not FF, and it's not a hallucination or dream, but lately I have been acting like a character from a manga I read that Square Enix makes.

really? what manga?  

HyperActivity

Tipsy Tycoon

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SophieMorita

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:35 am
I had this awkward dream where I was Yuna and I walked in on Tidus and Rikku making out on Brother's airship. And I was like 'OH NO YOU DI'INT!' And then I went and I gave Tidus a 5-Star and I beat up Rikku. I have never had a more weirder dream. And this was just last night because I was playing FF X but thinking about X-2 for some reason. . . Even thought X-2 is probably one of my least favorites. . . Anyway, that was my weird FF dream.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:07 pm
HyperActivity
Neo Bahamut 95

really? what manga?
Kuroshitsuji (Black butler).  

Neo Bahamut 95

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:32 pm
Just wondering (don't think I'm like really perverted or something) but has anyone ever had an FF wet dream?  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:10 pm
Neo Bahamut 95
HyperActivity
Neo Bahamut 95

really? what manga?

omg omg i love kuroshitsujiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im cosplaying a character from it the coming anime north, and I guess im an otaku or something, but I even have Kuroshitsuji clocks, and pin pillows >.<  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:12 pm
smileycentralme
Neo Bahamut 95
HyperActivity
Neo Bahamut 95

really? what manga?

omg omg i love kuroshitsujiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im cosplaying a character from it the coming anime north, and I guess im an otaku or something, but I even have Kuroshitsuji clocks, and pin pillows >.<
Yeah. It's kinda creeping me out but my friend Twi keeps saying I act like the Undertaker. But actually I think he's kinda funny so it's okay.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:37 am
I've never had a hallucination, but after playing the games for an extended period I'll have dreams about them. smile Like the other day I had a dream about Final Fantasy XIII and instead of Serah it was me. O.o  

VanilleChick

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:24 pm
I had a dream last night that I saw a trailer to a live action Final Fantasy movie. I think the one in my dream was Final fantasy VI.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff