Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Screwed up FF dreams and hallucinations!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unwritten Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:33 pm
Funny story brings on this topic. I was put in the hospital earlier this week and the doctors gave me a shot for pain. Now pain medicine depending on how strong it is can really mess you up. I went to sleep but when I woke up a few hours later I was constantly saying to myself: "Snap out of it! You are not Sephiroth."

However, when I looked in the mirror I saw this:

User Image

After that I decided to go back to bed. Has anyone else had a really screwed up dream or hallucination based on Final Fantasy?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:45 pm
Not really FF and possibly not a hallucination, but when I was going up the elevator to my orthodontists office I saw somone who looked EXACTLY like Demyx. Including the robe.  

Neo Bahamut 95

Unwritten Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:49 pm
Neo Bahamut 95
Not really FF and possibly not a hallucination, but when I was going up the elevator to my orthodontists office I saw somone who looked EXACTLY like Demyx. Including the robe.

Man that Had to be horrific. MULLET ATTACK! Seriously that was the one thing that always got to me about Demyx. The freaking mullet. ugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:50 pm
O.o wow lol I;ve never had a hallucination, but sometimes after intense gaming...I dream about the battles lol  

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Unwritten Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:54 pm
smileycentralme
O.o wow lol I;ve never had a hallucination, but sometimes after intense gaming...I dream about the battles lol

Yeah, I was a little messed up. I think it was Lipitor or something the hospital nurse gave me. It was some strong pain meds. Still it's kinda awesome that I actually thought I was Sephiroth. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:01 pm
I once dreamt that I was playing Final Fantasy VIII, and I also dreamt up some crazy crime scene thing with the FFVIII characters trying to solve it, with me being Rinoa. I don't remember much about what happened, but I do remember that there was a lot of climbing around a semi-collapsed building, and Ultimecia giving some kind of speech about how she was Rinoas Mom. It was one of the craziest dreams I ever had.  

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:03 pm
Unwritten Duck
smileycentralme

Yeah, I was a little messed up. I think it was Lipitor or something the hospital nurse gave me. It was some strong pain meds. Still it's kinda awesome that I actually thought I was Sephiroth. sweatdrop
That would be pretty cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:04 pm
Unwritten Duck
Neo Bahamut 95

Man that Had to be horrific. MULLET ATTACK! Seriously that was the one thing that always got to me about Demyx. The freaking mullet. ugh.
I don't notice the mullet that much. I don't really know what annoys me about him.  

Neo Bahamut 95

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:07 pm
Oh, and there was another dream that didn't really have anything to do with Final Fantasy, but it had the save points from VIII and I had two other people following me around. We kept getting crushed by some collapsing tower and I had to keep going back to my last save. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:08 pm
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly
Oh, and there was another dream that didn't really have anything to do with Final Fantasy, but it had the save points from VIII and I had two other people following me around. We kept getting crushed by some collapsing tower and I had to keep going back to my last save. lol.

God, I bet that got old quick. I bet in the dream you guys were like: "Stop dying already darn it!!! UGH!!"  

Unwritten Duck

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 pm
Unwritten Duck
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

God, I bet that got old quick. I bet in the dream you guys were like: "Stop dying already darn it!!! UGH!!"

lol if only you can go back to the last save point in reality.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:14 pm
Unwritten Duck
Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Pretty much. I thought we were supposed to get to the bottom of the tower before it fully collapsed but we weren't quick enough, so we decided to stay at the top while it collapsed and somehow safely made it to the ground that way. It was really crazy.  

Rebel Rinoa Heartilly

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 pm
Lol!

thats pretty funny I had once dream where I was Tidus and we were fighting Sin

I had just beat the game again lol XD

And I think we got owned lolz  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:21 pm
I saw every member of orginization XIII in one day once... It was rather strange...  

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

sieunijefnvoeiurnb

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:22 pm
And there was another time when I dreamnt I was part of the FF7 group...  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff