Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
Love/Pain Advice Needed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Capriciously Me

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:03 pm
So... my friend fell in love with this guy; long story short, he was a douche and dumped her. He's always on her mind; she gets teary about it, but says it's nothing; she can't get him out of her mind and out of her heart. It's extremely painful, and she desperately needs a way to help deal with this.

Any advice? Any Wiccan advice, that is? I'm suggesting she call upon a god or two in order to help wash him from her mind, and to help ease the pain, and I'm also going to suggest a bit of meditation. What other ideas might you have?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 am
she has to first want to let him go emotionally. That may be the reason to why she can not get him out of her head. And secondly just wait...time is needed. You can not plant a seed and expect it to sprout the next day, it takes time. As well as you can not expect it to sprout so soon, you can not expect the first little seedling to look like the ed result. In time the hurt will lessen and lessen until it is nearly completely gone. But it will never fully go away. That is how these things work.  

zabazor
Vice Captain

Capriciously Me

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:03 am
Very true... The biggest problem is that a part of her doesn't want to let go, and also that she's incredibly -- well, terrible, with patience. She has... none. She won't want to hear that it's never going to fully go away.

Poor girl. She has so much to learn.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:55 pm
first you can help by keeping her busy... it kinda helps... but... how old is she?  

Beloved Chaos Angel

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Capriciously Me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:15 am
Mmhmm, I plan on keeping her VERY busy.

She's 17.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:25 pm
I can personally say that I overreacted to EVERYTHING when I was 17. I also held onto a lot of people emotionally that really I should have let go.

She just needs to go out and have fun. Hang out with her, give her no reason to go into her mind and think about this guy. Maybe get her into a hobby. Mine that really helped me was scrap booking ^.^ It kept my mind busy and gave me an outlet to have healthy memories of exes.

It does take time, and it will go away fully. Trust me, I am fully recovered from every douche I dated in high school ^.^ She just needs to put her mind to other areas of activity ::hugs:: Good luck and also just know, with us chicks...it takes awhile to let go but we will in time.

)0( <3  

Phoeona

saturnknight

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:24 pm
getting over pain and a broken heart is different for all of us, meditation may help, but also give it time and she'll be fine  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:47 pm
Maybe a self-love spell, that way she'll love her self more, feel more confident, and wont feel like part of her still needs him. That should definately help her to move on. But like Zab. said it will take time, and she'll need to want to let him go; a woond never heals in a blink of an eye.
I hope it all works out, blessings to you and your friend.  

Spade-Superstition

The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff