Welcome to Gaia! ::

"TH4 VEND CENTER"The Corner for Vendors, Artists and Workers

Back to Guilds

The Huge Trade Center created for easier Sales, Hoards, Vends, Exchanges... 

Tags: Marketplace, The oasis wealth builder, Vend, gold, fee gold,artist, worker, job, Sell, get rich,contests, give aways,sell, Exchange, Gaia's tops exchangers,invest, Buy Hoards, Services, Work, Job 

Reply 1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements
Who Are You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi!!
  Hello!
  Weirdo!
  Gold!
View Results

ryoko utsukushii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:36 pm
i am ryoko. and i roleplay tons. ;D
and im here to vend. i have lots of items i really like and few rare ones that i feel are elgible to vend. though i do feel like a noob to those with millions. T.T
i try hard to make the gold but it just takes way too long.
oh and i was known before as the prettiest otaku in my high school's anime club last year. <3~
ive been on gaia for about 2 and a half years. owo;

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:30 pm
LOLI CAT GIRL
User Image

Hi, I'm Loli Cat Girl.....I love to discuss vending and stuff....

Kawaii Longcat Booty - Over 20 pages of 17 Meat/Dolphin Tanks - CLICK HERE TO PLAY

Bingo Fox

9,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Hatsu Kidamaru

Dedicated Businessman

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:50 am
Hi, I'm Hatsu, I'm 17 and have been on gaia since last winter, so about a year. I had an account when I was younger ~13~ but I couldn't understand the market stuff so I crashed myself into a wall and gave up on gaia for a while. I love to test the market, not very good at getting the right items but I'm getting there. I also take art commissions, none of my good stuff is really on here right now though. Well that's me!
With Love,
Hatsu Kidamaru  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 pm
Hey I'm Killerthedemon...But most people call me Dara now days! I sell/buy the most random stuff! I get weird (AKA crazy) when I eat sugar, so don't give me any, but other than that I like to think I'm pretty normal. whee  

killerthedemon

Mistress Aziel

6,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 am
Hello my name is Dea Fea Nwalme. i hav to admit i was surprised to find the invite to this place in my inbox good to be here though i may need help in getting around.

thanks and keep me posted smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 am
Hewwo
Im Mike
I Am 14
I'm Also Proud Vender
made Up To 37 Mil (Other Accounts)
N Ive Been On gaia Ever Since 06  

Rej3ction

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100

Elegua

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:12 pm
Ummmm, Hi, I'm Elegua....Been awhile since I've posted in a guild...I'm not even sure how the person found me to recruit me...
Ah Well, I guess I'm an exchanger, recently doing so after a long break and living off the gold I made from winning a Coyote Brothers. I'll try and contribute to this guild as best I can...But I'm a tad shy, so if theres a large group of people, I'll most likely slink away...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:29 pm
My name is Siri
im a 'portrait' painter and a sketcher
im also a college student

check out my website heart
just click on the heart  

Sarius Rin

QuiRKy-Wormy

9,550 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:30 pm
This is what I had posted in a thread I made on the Guild front page, but now that there's a sticky I'll post here too. 3nodding

Anyway, you can call me QuiRKy, or Wormy. I've been (pretending I know anything about) vending and hoarding since I joined in 2007. Currently, I'm trying to slowly liquidate my investments so that I can reinvest in more promising ventures.

I'm not really at a point to be buying in bulk yet and I'm not CURRENTLY looking to sell anything in bulk, but I draw (very well) and I'd like to give selling TekTeks a spin and I look forward to starting some threads here. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:22 pm
Im
LIVE_LOVE_DIE_EMO
i
am
Emo
!!!
I
LOVE
GOLD
GIVE
ME
GOLD
IM
NEW
HERE
ONLY
THREE
DAYS!!!
I
OMG
ITS
A
UNICORN!!!

LIVE_LOVE_DIE_EMO

Rude Comments

Wheezing Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:26 pm
Well, people call's me Weed I cannot put my real name on any circumstance's c:. Im 17, single ;3, I loveeee Sushi, Im a pretty loving person, Imma mut cool , Well, right now I want to get some item's from my wishlist, "of course no one may help me" and I really want see where this guild will lead me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:31 pm
my name is allen ( well gaia name ) my real name i Stephanie i`m 18 turning 19 . i love art / books / manga / anime and alot more things i have made over 58 mil selling items i`m a proud vender from 07 , and also a collage student  

Child Of Spiders

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Neel455

4,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:33 pm
Neel, 14...been here a couple of months. I really like pie, and one day I will be the Brown version of James Bond...so hell yeah  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:39 pm
Hey, I'm Ragsk - joined in '07, but didn't really start making money on here 'til middle of '08. Until then I pretty much lived off daily chance and the jigsaw game sweatdrop That made me around 20k, and then I discovered vending - which took me up to 100k, and then 1 million.
I then got seriously into hoarding at the start of this year, which is basically how I live now, and this took me up to 30mil. Since I'm now studying music at university, orchestras and suchlike take up so much of my time, I have little time for vending.
So you'll usually find me in the MP - at the moment I'm trying to liquidate my inventory, a problem: a) due to me being easily distracted, and: b) having a huge mass of Christmas hoards that I'll need to wait a couple of months to sell.
Just aiming to gain pretty pixels in my inventory xd  

Ragsk

White Tragedy

8,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:42 pm
I start about 3 year ago and have only been going on and off not really vending until this year at the beginning of September. I went from 100k during September to now with 4m. I just buy and sell, no hoarding for me(Don't know how crying )  
1.General Discussions, Rules, Intro, Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff