I brought this up in the chat before, but I wanted to discuss it even further than we did.

The concept of a "fan soundtrack" is gathering songs that you think fit character images or portrayals or even scenes in particular, then putting them as a playlist to say "RAWR SOUNDTRACK". Lots of RP fans do it. Once we get enough figured out for a CD, then you go and download those songs (of course, I'll only submit a song if I HAVE it somewhere) and you can make a CD and a cover and then go "RAWR RP MUSIC IN MAH CAR" if you wanted to. Paraphrasing, of course.

When posting a song to contribute, please keep in mind that there has to be a reason you want to connect the song to that character/couple. So please explain WHY you chose that song. And once we have RP'd enough, we'll decide like in anime fashion an "Opening" and an "Ending" song. They don't have to be Japanese, of course. If you want 'em to be, then I'll know where to get them (thank you, Gendou.com!) for the most part.

This is something not only RP fans do, but fans of anything in general. I once put together an FST for a pairing I liked in Final Fantasy IX (that pairing being Zidane/Dagger, lol) just because I could.

If you'd like to contribute instrumental music to the project, please provide a sample. If you don't, Kratos will call the rays of heavenly light down upon you.

For EXAMPLE...

Quoting my all time favorite band here,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm6DuPt4aOY
After debating posting Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" instead, I went with quite possibly the greatest long distance love ballad ever written (no, not "Faithfully" by Journey) with one of the greatest guitar solos in the history of guitar solos. ******** you if you don't agree. I'm fanwankin' here. <3 This song melts my heart~

After Kratos' fall from Heaven, he prays to Starlet (aka, Lady Starlight... ever played FF6? XD) to guide him to find the one he loves. A true piece of who he is, that gentility he strives so hard to hide from outsiders. Also note that Kratos is skilled with the guitar. I forgot to write that... *dies*

And, because to hear his voice singing to me... Oh, Cam <3 I'll follow you forever...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zdTqrjn-pw&feature=related
Kratos to Melodye. Sung by Kratos' original voice actor, Cam Clarke. Serenade me, my love... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

For Melodye, I have to find a song in Spanish he showed me. I totally forgot it...