Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Natural 'Bravery' (Duer and LittleWind)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

Again, two parents would have more worrying to go through, as their troublesome curious-driven daughter disappears again on her ever so frequent 'adventures'. LittleWind had sped off in a whirl early the morning to find a new adventure, running on the excitement of something new, and more things to explore. Though.. Unforunately there be a slight bit of a problem our little filly had to face on her oh so random and amazing adventures. The prospect of being unable to return home due to various, logical hinderances that would disable the ability to allow Windy her way back to her parents. In a nutshell -- Windy was lost.

"I knew I should've gone left." Windy whined, clambering through some bushes and shaking out her mane, looking around as she stepped into an unfamiliar meadow. Windy normally had the rational not to go too far from home, but the prospect of new knowledge also normally kept her from using the little common sense. "Helloooo? Is anybody there?" She asked the winds, hopping through the tall grass before noticing some butterflies nearby. "OMIGOSH!" And with that, Windy ran after them, laughing in delight as she spun and danced with the butterflies, who flew around her. "Hahaha! This is fun!" She laughed, skipping and jumping on her hooves with the butterflies, unaware of those around her, and forgetting her settings. All that mattered was that she was having a blast.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:10 am
User Image Duer had been grazing in the open field, content to listen to the gentle sound of the wind blowing through the grass around him. He'd been wandering far and wide lately. Seeing the world at his own pace. He'd grown a bit over his time spent travelling. He'd never admit it though. Perhaps he hadn't even realized it yet himself.

After all, nothing had changed. Had it?

He heard laughter echoing out of the silence and his ears flicked forward, trying to pinpoint where it was coming from. It sounded like the laughter of a child but he was never sure. Some females sounded more like children to his ears.

When he was fairly sure he'd located the source he crept forward at a slow rate curious and wanting some company. Even if it was the company of a child.

one over three

Feline Cat

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:43 pm
LittleWind failed to notice Duer's presence approaching as she continued her cheerful play. Trying to copy the butterfly's staggering movements, Windy herself began to dance alongside them, laughing as she tumbled and stumbled her way, lacking the grace of a dancer, but she was gaining talent in her swift hooves. She had picked up her mother's Cerynei blood, and that alone allowed her to be lovely on her legs, even if she had only emerged from her ivory basket just alittle while ago.

Wiggling her deer-like tail, Windy took a flying leap into the air, landing on her cloven hooves and stumbling abit as she did, but all the while refusing to give up trying to land well, almost as if she desired to flutter with the butterflies herself. "Come back haha!" She laughed, skipping and cantering after the butterflies were slowly growing beyond her short reach. "Oh.. Mr. and Mrs. Butterfly have to leave?" She asked, as she stopped ontop of a hill, and watched them flutter away. "Come play with me again! Bye bye!" She yelled in their direction, smiling happily as she skipped on her hooves again. While she was sad that now she had no company, Windy still did not remember that she was actually lost, and her cheery profile kept fit as she twirled on the hilltop, looking for others to play with or talk to.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 pm
Duer watched her bounding through the grasses for a few moments before lifting his head high to look around for her parents. At her age he'd been weaving about through his mother's legs or hiding wherever she'd left him. It seemed strange to him to see her running about all by herself with no adult in sight.

Then again, maybe cerynei were different like that.

Still he expected to see the youngster's parents about. Somewhere in the field? Surely they wouldn't be so far as the edge of the forest. He frowned was she all alone?

one over three

Feline Cat

ShirouEn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:17 pm
During one of her twirls, Windy caught the sight of Duer, and instantly halted, smiling brightly, her short tail waggling in delight as she galloped top speed down to where he was, taking a tumble from tripping over a rock, but landing stumbling back up to her hooves and skipping over. "Hiya!" She exclaimed, standing cutely infront of Duer, looking as friendly as ever, looking up to him with her father's gray eyes, that sparkled lightly as she began her unsettlingly long rant that normally would set all Soquili on their hooves. Afterall, where could anyone find a place to intervene in her speech?

"I'm LittleWind! What's your name? Do you live here? Are you alone? Why are you here? Did you see me with Mr. and Mrs. Butterfly? Did you come to play with me? Do you like butterflies too? How are you Mr. Stallion? Will you play with me?" Satisfied with her current barrage of questioning, Windy took a short pause to finally breathe and giggled lightheartedly, waiting semi-patiently for an answer to her astounding amount of questions, her little deer tail still waggling cheerfully as she skipped infront of Duer.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:29 pm
His head bobbed up and down slowly as he listened wide eyed to her barrage of questions. She was an energetic little one but then so many of them tended to be. It was almost like they drew their energy straight from the sun... like the trees.

He shook his head. She'd just finished her string of questions and stopped for a breath but he wasn't sure he could remember everything she said.

"I'm well," he started. "My name is Duer and I've been traveling. Trying to see as much as I can of this land we live on."

What else had she said? "You want to play?"

one over three

Feline Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas