[PRP] Gotta hit that! [Loha x Urvi]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

He stretched out as he walked onwards, forever following his mother's scent. Really, Loha was a grown boy, so why was he even following her? Well, he had deep rooted abandonment issues, and he wanted to meet back up with his brother and father. The area he followed her too was odd. It was misty and damp everywhere, causing his dark fur to darken and stick together in a matted, dirty mess.

Loha wasn't concerned with how he looked most of the time, because he hadn't run into a female who'd be submissive to him, or at least give him a decent conversation. Yes, Loha was a b*****d and wanted to push females around. Oh, sure, he could settle with one, but she wouldn't be a very happy girl. At least, not at first.

Golden eyes closed as he yawned a bit and looked around, realizing that this area looked the exact same as what he'd been wandering an hour ago. "Oh, prefect. Just what I needed; to be lost!"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

Urvi was on a mission. A mission to hunt. Being a hunter, she enjoyed most her time away from her pride. At least for now. She had so many relatives it was crazy. She didn't know who was related to her and who wasn't. So she figured it was best to just go about things how she wanted, and try not to figure out who was who.

She weaved over and under branches and other fallen things in this wonderful forest she called her home. She hit very well, and was good at being sneaky. At least now. When she was a cub, she really wasn't that good at any of it. The only thing she was good at was putting together a great imaginary adventure with her brother Urzland. Who she hadn't really got to hang out with for a while. Now that they were adults, they had their own separate things they wanted to do.

Something strange caught her eye. Dark shades of brown, with lighter hints of it. But, it was moving, and the scent didn't smell like someone from the pride. Curiosity came over her. She couldn't help it. She'd never met an outsider before. At least not in a long, long time. She moved closer to the thing, and realized exactly what it was. A lion. Who, to her, looked rather fluffy and fairly attractive. She decided she was gonna watch him a bit to decide weather he was a good guy, or someone to fear.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:38 am
Loha was unaware of her presence, mainly because he was focusing, or attempting to, on trying to find a path out of this weird mist. It swirled beneath big paws and he looked this way and that, dark brown mane swaying with his movements. He put his nose to the ground and found the way he'd come. OK, that was a start. A good one, in fact.

He sniffed about some more and found way to many other scents to even begin to figure out which way to go. So, he sat down on his rump and heaved a big sigh. What the hell was he supposed to do now? Those golden eyes narrowed as he thought, concentrating hard. If he yelled out and there was a pride near by, they'd probably attack him. .....Or something like that. He didn't know the way pride's worked.

Loha knew his mother had come this way, and somehow didn't get lost. That just blew his mind away. "How the hell did she do it?" He muttered, finally getting up and walking in a random direction. "Maybe if I just walk I'll find a way out."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:19 pm
Urvi found it almost amusing that he was lost in this place. She watched him a few more minutes, hearing what he had said. Perhaps he was looking for someone of importance? He didn't seem like someone to fear, he just looked like he was overly frustrated with being lost in the lands she knew so well. her tail moved slowly back and forth as she decided to make her presence known. She jumped out to where he was, yet far enough to make it so she could get away easily if need be. "You shouldn't just wonder around a forest like this if you haven't a clue where it brings you."

She said with a smile upon her face. She felt that she could help him, but wanted to see how he'd react to her presence first. "You might fall down a cliff, for starters" She added just in case he'd have something nasty to say. She was sure he'd say something mean, but really probably trying not to offend her. She tried to see the best of everything. It wasn't hard for her to do, even when one might make it seem hard. "I could help you, if you want."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:45 am
He blinked at a voice he couldn't see. That is, until he turned around and spotted the white and brown female. Startled, Loha was going to say something witty and probably sound like a jerk, but then she amended herself and his ears flattened. There were cliffs around here? The hell was wrong with this place. First mists, now cliffs. What next? A pack of wolves going to take him out? Thankfully, Loha kept all that inside and he studied her. She was a beautiful lioness... Loha loved beautiful things. Flicking his tail at her offer for help, he stiffened and narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Help me? How so?" he asked, trying to make his voice sound smooth and not at all nervous, like he felt. If she popped out of the mists unseen and unheard, how many others were watching him? The thought alone made his fur stand on end and he put up a guard. He'd be ready for a fight if he had to have one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:18 pm
She watched him carefully, his reaction to her being there out of no where. She did kinda pop out of no where, and didn't even think that it would frighten someone. She probably should have thought of that before hand. She gave him a smile, he was acting like a tough guy, she figured. Or maybe he really was.

She sat there silently, waiting for him to fully calm down before speaking. He asked her a silly question. She'd figure he'd realize she knew the land pretty well. "I know the lands well" she told him with ease. She didn't even think about the trouble she could get into by her pride for talking to an outsider. She figured they'd have no problem with it, anyways. She did her own thing most of the time.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:29 pm
Now he felt like an idiot. If she popped out of nowhere, Loha should have recognized she knew the area pretty damn well. He tossed his bangs out of his face once more and nodded, pondering on what she said. "So you could like... help me find something to drink and something to eat before helping me find my way out of the fog." Not that he wanted to leave right now. Oh, no. This female was interesting; seemed so innocent and pure! It wasn't something he knew a lot of.

"I'm....Loha. Just wandering. ....And getting lost." That part was obvious, but still.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:14 pm
She was a hunter after all, finding him that stuff was more then simple for her. Of course, it might be a little time consuming, unless he didn't care what he was eating of course. She sized him up a bit as she finally moved a little closer to him. She figured he wasn't bad at all. At least she thought she was a good judge of character.

"I'm a hunter, so helping you isn't much of a problem for me." She couldn't help but find him interesting. She hadn't met an outsider before. She knew mostly only family. Though there was something about him that intrigued her. "I'm Urvi. I live in a pride that is here in this forest." She told him. She figured it wouldn't matter if she told him about it. Unless she took him there, he wouldn't find the place.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:39 pm
There was a pride here? Ah, go figure. With all this stuff around, the mist and the dense forest, anyone would make a pride here. It had natural defenses, and it would be fairly simple to just scare your enemies away instead of confronting them head on. Still, he looked to the girl and gave her a sly grin. Time to work his charm.

"You could help me. I need a place to stay. I've been wandering so very long in search of someone. Do you have a temporary den here? And... I... would need your help in hunting in these lands. I can't see three feet in front of me, much less in the distance to find something to eat!" He tried to purr, so he would sound so seductive. Maybe he could get lucky tonight and have a warm body against his while he slept and was completely full of some kind of meat other than hare.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 pm
Urvi studied him more, as he started to talk. His approach to her seemed to change. He seemed to realize perhaps maybe he should listen to her. Which made Urvi kinda curious about him. Maybe he was looking for the pride she was in all along? Urvi knew that other's did that. She'd seen a few come into the pride, as well as a few leave.

"I suppose I could help you as much as I can." She said simply. Not really use to the charm he was giving her, so she was acting like she would towards anyone who would ask for help. She didn't get any hint that perhaps he wanted more from her then a little shelter. "Do you want to try to hunt first, or would you like to rest?" She asked him innocently.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:02 pm
That innocent tone aroused a primal instinct to corrupt her. But Loha squashed that like an annoying insect beneath his paw. Thinking a moment about her words, the chocolate brown male smirked and nodded. "Let's try to hunt. You can take me to a shelter later. Would you be willing to stay with me? The night, I mean. Just sleeping." Way to be forward with the lady, Loha. He was forever subtle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:29 pm
She nodded at what he wanted first. It was good to hunt, and she knew exactly where there were things to eat. Of course, it wouldn't be much. Just a rabbit or something. Was the easiest thing to catch in such short notice. "If that's what you wish to do, then that's what we shall do" She said with a smile at him. He seemed to be quite the guy. Nice, for the most part. If only she knew his real intentions.

"Well, I don't see how you could sleep in a pride you don't know by yourself. Of course you can stay with me. Though, I don't know if my brother will like it too much" She told him. Of course her thoughts were all pure and innocent. Never had she even thought of how such acts of children came from. She never asked, nor found anyone who fancied her interest quiet like this male here.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am
Oh, how he wanted to do something to her that she would so not approve of. But, he was a lion of strength! Self restraint was a sign of strength, right? So he would continue to hold back his instincts and gave a grin to her before pondering a bit.

"I can assure your brother nothing bad will happen when you are with me! You can show me around, then I'll hunt with you and we shall retire for the night. Maybe talk and swap stories. I've got a few that are interesting. ...To me." Loha tossed his bangs back from his face and then looked around, keeping close. "So. What are we catching? Deer? Hare? I could eat anything."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:49 am
She smiled at him. So innocent, and unknowing what this was all going to do in the short future. She liked him, he seemed nice enough. She felt that her brother would like him too. Well, he probably wouldn't, but that wasn't what she thought. "Well, at this time only a hare is going to be what we can catch. I hope that's okay." She said with a nod.

"And I could show you around."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:21 am
"Like I said," he started, a smile growing wider. "Anything is fine." Without knowing what direction he was supposed to go, he set off from the direction he thought she came from. Maybe tonight would be a good night after all, for things other than hunting. Oh, how had he gotten so lucky this time around?

For once, Loha thought he could kiss his mother.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games