[PRP] Just one of them days [Makini x Thantos]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

It wasn't raining anymore, that was a plus. Makini's orange yellow eyes gazed at the orange sky as the sun was setting. It finally stopped raining when it was about to get dark. Of course, it only made sense to ruin her night. Makini wanted to go explore the pride a bit more, since she was new here and everything. She knew she still could, she'd just get muddy in the process. Not that one could see mud on her legs.

Either way, she headed out of her little den she claimed for herself and towards the middle of the pride. So far, she'd and talked to Takumi. Makini saw Thona once, but she couldn't get in close enough to talk to him. It didn't matter who she met, the orange and brown lioness was going out of her mind just sitting back.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:17 pm
User Image

Thantos was minding his own business as usual as he decided to take some time to roam a little around the pride where he figured no one was about. staying out of trouble and not picking a fight was what he loved to do but when push come to shove he was rather cold and vicious. tail swishing about as he made his way to his favorite area to hide out, thinking that today would be his normal routine even if lately things been anything but that.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:24 pm
flash of white caught her attention and Makini took a bee line towards it. She couldn't help it, it was a bright color in a dark area. Anyone would have done the same, right? When she noticed it was another leopard, she sighed to herself. Were there any other lions in this pride? Either way, she put on a blank face and walked up to him.

"Evening," she purred at him, hoping to startle him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:30 pm
Thantos' lip curled with a snarl, when suddenly out of no where the female made a bee line towards him and even purred her words at him. muscles tensed, he regarded her coldly since he did not know her but knew she was one of the newer members. " evening...." tail lashing about some, he was defiantly not relaxed around a new stranger he had never talked with even if they where a new pride member.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:34 pm
Oop, so she did manage to scare him. Well, that was awesome. It made her day that much brighter. Seeing how on edge he was, Makini decided to not walk any closer. Instead, she sat down and licked at a paw absently before speaking again. "Glad the rain stopped. I was getting pretty bored. Name's Makini." She could guess he knew she was new, so she didn't even bother with it in her introduction.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:49 pm
oh she hadn't exactly scared him but the fact she was a stranger new to the pride rattle him more since it seemed members of the pride where unpredictable. curling his tail around his legs when he sat after she did, he sightly relaxed but kept guarded. " Thantos." was all he sad in response to her as chit chatting about the rain stopping or being bored held no interest for him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:53 pm
Oh, perfect. She'd managed to come across another leopard with an attitude problem. Makini arched a brow at that and nodded. "Thantos, Takumi.... I'm beginning to see a pattern." She tossed her bangs from her eyes and then watched the male for a moment. "So, why don't you talk? Do I not interest you either?" This could be a very short conversation.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:59 pm
Thantos raised a brow at her when she said she was beginning to see a pattern and even mentioned Takumi's name with his. " i'm not know for keeping long conversations. i just never was social even as a cub." looking away for a moment, he was not proud of being antisocial but it was the lifestyle he had lived for a long time and it suited him very well. "...how long you been around the pride anyways."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:06 pm
"About a moon cycle. I've not yet seen my second full moon here, but it should be coming up soon." She said after a moment's pause to think. Had it been that long already? Makini flicked an ear and sighed softly. "I got roped in by the promise of meeting the leader. I've seen him, I think, but..." She let her voice trail off for a bit and then she shook her head and smirked a bit. "Whatever."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:42 pm
"ah i see." Thantos was not shocked she had not been around all that long or the fact Thona was not coming near her just yet. "i wouldn't worry about meeting him, he will end up coming to you in time you can be sure of it." most knew Thona had a thing for using any female for what he wanted if they where willing, though he seemed to stay most devoted to the queen.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:35 am
What a talker, she thought bitterly to herself. The brown and orange female snorted a bit as he talked, though she tried to keep it silent so she wouldn't be insulting. "I'll see him eventually. I'll make him see me." She was haughty and confident at this point, probably annoying more than anything else, too. Still. She wanted Thona to see her, and she wanted him for one thing and one thing only. Thona would know what it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:05 pm
" we shall see about that." was all he said in a cold bitter tone of voice. grunting, he stretched some before glancing over to her. " i have to be going but i'll give you one piece of advice. you dont want him having his eyes on you." tail lashing about, he coldly stalked off to go about whatever he wanted to do. he could tell that he would never get along with this newbie of the pride if she was so into Thona.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces