Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
FF Quote of the Day [NEW QUOTE EVERYDAY!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
like!
93%
 93%  [ 46 ]
no like >.<
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 49

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 pm
This is it. This... is your story. It all begins here. ~ Auron (FFX) - May 25th 2010

Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT IS MORPHING TIME! ~ Giglamesh (FFV) - May 24th 2010

You may have destroyed the dark crystals...but that is of no consequence. We shall devour your light, and use it to return this world to the Void! ~ Cloud of Darkness (FFII) - May 23rd 2010

You've come far. But the darkness is three steps ahead of you. You're too late! Perish!! ~ Xande (FFII) - May 22nd 2010

Great, I have one chicken-wuss and one kid who just entered puberty in my team! ~ Seifer (FFVIII) - May 21st 2010

Hang in there. Hey, you okay? Well, what are you going to do once we get to Midgar? We're friends... Right? Cloud! Run!! ~ Zack (FFVII Advent Children) - May 20th 2010

All those who live must some day die. It is our fate. ~ Minwu (FFII) May 19th 2010

We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well... ~ Cloud of Darkness (FFIII) May 18th 2010

No one touches my princess!! LIGHT WARRIORS?? You impertinent fools. I, Garland, will knock you all down!! ~ Garland (FF) May 17th 2010

Still in the dark? Three years ago, while I was still running about looking for Sephiroth, I took it upon myself to distribute my data-- my mind, my knowledge, my inner being, across the worldwide network. And even though my body had died, and the world had been left in ruin, I survived in a virtual reality. When the network was restored, the scattered data regrouped and I was reborn. A neo-Reunion, you could say. ~ Weiss (FFVII DoC) May 16th 2010

"We had no choice." Always "We had no choice." Those were our magic words. We repeat them to ourselves again and again but you know... The magic never worked! The only thing we're left with is regret. ~ Yuna (FFX-2) May 15th 2010

Ha! I could never forgive myself. No way! Not if I ran away now! Even in... death, ya? ~ Wakka (FFX) May 14th 2010

People die, and Yuna dances. When will she stop dancing? When will it stop? Yuna won't stop dancing, not until Sin is gone. ~ Tidus (FFX) May 13th 2010

I took it upon myself to distribute my data-- my mind, my knowledge, my inner being, across the worldwide network. And even though my body had died, and the world had been left in ruin, I survived in a virtual reality. When the network was restored, the scattered data regrouped and I was reborn. ~ Weiss (FFVII DoC) May 12th 2010

Just as life circulates through our planet, so too, does our planet through the universe. ~ Lucrecia (FFVII DoC) May 11th 2010

Live. You'll be my living legacy. My honor, my dreams, they're yours now. ~ Zack (FFVII Crisis Core) May 10th 2010

Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return. ~ Genesis [Loveless] (Final Fantasy VII, Crisis Core) May 9th 2010

The hardest person to know is one's self. ~ Paine (FFX-2) May 8th 2010

If something were to happen to me, all the world's women would grieve! ~ Edgar (FFVI) - May 7th 2010

Hey, where are you four brats off to now? What...? You're going to go save the world...? Did you get hit on the head or something!? ~ Woman in Ur (FFII) - May 6th 2010

This is my story. It will go the way I want it. Or I'll end it here. ~ Tidus (FFX) - May 5th 2010

When I couldn't see a future and I was afraid. When the future was clear and it hurt to see, I just close my eyes and lose myself in happier days. ~ Vanille (FFXIII) - May 4th 2010

You think you just die and everything'll be sugar and rainbows?! ~ Sazh (FFXIII) - May 3rd 2010

Starkle, starkle little twink... Now it's time that you guys SINK!! ~ Gilgamesh (FFV) - May 2nd 2010

I am Neo Exdeath... All memory, existence, and dimensions...All that is shall be returned to nothing. Then I, too, can disappear...Forever! ~ Neo Exdeath (FFV) - May 1st 2010

Midgar, full of flowers... wallet, full of money.. Never thought of it that way. ~ Aerith (FFVII Crisis Core) - April 30th 2010

By imperial order, all who defy us shall be put to death. ~ Imperial Soldier (FFII) - April 29th 2010

You are just a puppet. You have no heart and cannot feel any pain. ~ Sephiroth (FFVII) - April 28th 2010

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! ~ Auron (FFX) - April 27th 2010

Wings are a sign of freedom, for those who have none. ~ Cissnei (FFVII Crisis Core) - April 26th 2010

Where theres a will, theres a way. ~ Cecil (FFX) - April 25th 2010

Tell me what you cherish most, give me the pleasure of taking it away. ~ Sephiroth (FFVII Advent Children) - April 24th 2010

Life...Dreams...Hope...Where'd they come from? And where are they headed...? These things...I'm going to destroy!! ~ Kefka (FFVI) - April 23rd 2010

No cloud, no squall shall hinder us... ~ Marcus (FFIX) - April 22nd 2010 (Cloud... Squall... maybe I'm thinking too much >.<)

Someday, you're bound to lose everything. Everybody around you will be gone. ~ Squall (FFVIII) - April 21st 2010

Activate Super-Duper-Mecha-Ultra-Assault Mode ~ Rikku (FFX-2) - April 20th 2010

Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey ~ Genesis (Act IV Loveless, FFVII) - April 19th 2010

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. ~ Necron (FFIX) - April 18th 2010

I dreamt I was a moron. ~ Squall (FFVIII) - April 17th 2010

Oh! Cloud! Your hair looks like a Chocobo! ~ Tifa (FFVII) - April 16th 2010

Life is but a fleeting dream. But death is the eternal slumber. ~ Seymour Guado (FFX) - April 15th 2010

The gate of tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness in the depths of the Earth. ~ Vincent (FFVII) - April 14th 2010

So what if I'm a puppet? Once upon a time... you were too. ~ Kadaj (FFVII Advent Children) - April 13th 2010

* Please don't submit your quotes here, this is only for quote of the day, and comments about the quote of the day.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:14 pm
um can we submit our own Quotes or only you : x  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:23 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
um can we submit our own Quotes or only you : x

only me.. but you are welcome to open another thread to submit your own quotes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 pm
No I'm fine with reading your quotes ^^  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:04 pm
Me likey. I have lots of Final Fantasy Quotes, so if you want some, let me know! ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:15 pm
Quote:

^^^^ epic win! i remember it but barley wish my comp could handle a ps1 emulator =/  

Dark Cosplays

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:27 pm
xXxACxXxCloudxXxStrifexXx
Quote:

^^^^ epic win! i remember it but barley wish my comp could handle a ps1 emulator =/

awwXP maybe if you have a ps2 you can play ps1 games, I think ps1 games are cheap now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:47 am
smileycentralme
xXxACxXxCloudxXxStrifexXx
Quote:

awwXP maybe if you have a ps2 you can play ps1 games, I think ps1 games are cheap now.

Some are cheap but check out Amazon's price for final fantasy 7!  

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

VanilleChick

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:06 pm
Or if you manage to get a bc PS3 your set! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:05 am
I've got FF7 on the PSP from the PlayStation Store, I can't remember how much, but it was fairly cheap.  

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

smileycentralme
Captain

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:00 am
sorry i wasn't able to put new quotes for a while, Im having exams now and school is hard; so...
Ill get right back at it soon when exams are over!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:41 am
Hey biggrin  

Brittona-55-5

Romantic Cat

Molozon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:37 pm
Tellah - You spoony bard!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 am
haha! i like this idea,
i have a million quotes mainly because I've played the Games too much and i can just remember them line by line  

Lightning_Ferris_13

3,550 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

metal_blossom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:39 pm
There is a lot of forgivable things in this world. Shooting a child isn't one of them.

~Sahz while comfronting Vanielle.  
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces