Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
It's Called Love, Love. O/A Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eatpasta

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:37 pm
It's Called Love, Love.

"Don't say you love me unless you mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it."

It wasn't until you saw the cute couple sharing their dessert that you thought back to your last relationship. It hadn't ended as you had thought, and you always wondered, What if? Now it's time to get back on your feet. Meet some new people. Go on some dates. Maybe, in time, you'll be that cute couple.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 pm
Rules

| Obey the rules. Not just mine, which aren't that many, anyways, but Gaia's, too.
| Be, at least, semi-literate. And post at least a paragraph, letting it be in third person.
| Don't go around shooting people. Well, at least not the one's people are RP'ing, anyways.

eatpasta

Romantic Gekko

eatpasta

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:51 pm
Skeleton

Name: :Name!:
Picture: :Hyperlink!:
Appearance: biggrin escribe Yourself!:
Bio: :History, Family, Likes, Dislikes, etc!:
Extra: :Extra!:
Username: :Username!:

: PM Me the Profiles, naming the PM.... uh, Profiles? :

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm
Profiles:

Name: Lydia Adams
Picture: Here.
Appearance: Lydia Adams has cherry red hair that frames her pale face, with blue-grey eyes staring brightly back at you.
Bio: Lydia Adams grew up in the small town decently. Middle-class family, with a half-brother. Her parents got divorced, and her father remarried. It was hard on her, for like every kid, she wanted her parents to eventually get back together. Though, she didn't mind now, since the flexibility was great.
Username: The FiveCardTrick

Name: Anoko Kishimoto
Picture: Here.
Appearance: I look like the image...
Bio: He new how to properly punch before he could walk. He grew up constantly learning martial arts for as long as he could remember. At age 13, he was black belt in 3 different fighting styles. He always enjoyed training and learning, but when his parents died when he turned 14, he insanely stopped because then he no money. Ever since he has just been roaming around the city, sleeping in alleyways and living in the street.
Extra: Age 17
Username: Wabbradford

Name: :Yumi and Yuki Ishiyama:
Picture: :Yumi and Yuki:
Appearance: :Yumi is on the right and Yuki is on the left. Looks just like the image.:
Bio: :Yumi and Yuki are twins though they don't look exactly alike.Yuki has changed her hair color and style but Yumi left her hair alone.Yumi is dark while Yuki is a ball of sunshine.Yumi is an expert at martial arts and Yuki has an obbsession with makeup and all that girly stuff.Yumi thinks Yuki should be more like her and vice versa.They are usually together but sometimes they part to do different things.Their parents live elsewhere while the twins live together in a home in the woods.:
Extra: :Yumi will kick your butt if you hurt Yuki and Yuki will spray perfume in your face if you hurt Yumi.:
Username: :Ayame Mizuko:

Name: Katherine Mckee
Picture: Katherine Mckee
Appearance: She has light sandy brown hair and bright blue eyes. She has a lean figure and pale skin.
Bio: Katherine also known as Katie for short, lived a hard childhood. Her mother thought of her as a mistake. She was forced to grow up real fast; not having much of a happy childhood. When her mother came home pregant one day Katherine knew what she had to do. So when her little sister Megan was born her took Megan and left with only a small suitcase and half a highschool education.
Over the years she and her sister came to live a little town where they finally have their own apartment and Katherine now forces on trying to get a college education while still going to work. She cares for her little sister and has high hopes for whatever the future holds. She is strict and serious on the outside because she has to be, but underneath she is really a shy girl.
Extra: Age: 18 Posting Color: Blue
Username: WithDrawFromReality

Name: Megan Mckee
Picture: Megan Mckee
Appearance: Light brown hair almost like her sister's, and light blue eyes.
Bio: Megan lives with her big sister Katherine. She has a different family than the other kids, but loves her big sissy and is exicted to be going to kindergarden. She is a happy outgoing girl who has a love of stuffed animals, and loves when her sissy buys her one every year for her birthday.
Extra: Age: 5 Posting Color:Teal
Username: WithDrawFromReality

Name: Sayuri Katsumi
Picture: Me
Appearance: Picture is above
Bio: She is a head strong girl that is a bit shy to start off with, but when she gets mad will raise her fists. She grew up with her mother, her dad wants nothing to do with her, she lost her brother at a young age in a car accident. She likes to be outside when it rains and be near a lake, ocean or river. Sayuri hates it when boys try to act differently they really are and hates when people pick fights for no reason.
Extra: Sayuri is 15
Username: Kaija_14

Name:Miranda
picture: Miranda :3
appearance:.... Click above
bio:she live with her aunt and uncle since her parents died in a car crash ,they treat her horribly she's tried many attempts of running away but they seem to find her everytime
extra: age is 17
username:kinzy15

eatpasta

Romantic Gekko

eatpasta

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:52 pm
O P E N !

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 pm
Lydia Adams

Even though we were a year apart, we've always managed to stay close. It was hard in many ways, but we had one thing in common- both of our parents had seemed to have abandoned us. We both knew the hell- for lack of better words- each of us had to put through back home. I guess you could even say we confided in each other. Who knows. In time, we had a bond. Friendship? I think not. But there was something. Fate only knew what would become of it.

That was years ago, of course. Just a childhood crush-- a childhood crush that lasted for several years. We had always been there for each other. It was... reassuring. No matter what you had to deal with, you knew that there was someone waiting back 'home' for you, specifically.

Despite the mere confidence, we had fun together. Like any kids would do, we went to the park and ate sno-cones, then as time passed, moved on to malls, theme parks, and concerts. We were each other's best friends. We could never be split apart, or so it seemed.

W-we started dating. It-t-it was exciting! And... and, different... I mean, we had fun, of course. But- but, then as high school started, he changed. He was pressured. It was all Austin's fault. Damn him... Austin was the fall of our relationship. By the summer of sophomore year, h-he was pressuring me. It was going so, so fast! I, I couldn't keep up. Long story short, I guess, I ended it. Or he did really. I gave in. Eventually, at least. Then he moved on. Without me. That was when I thought it was going too far. That was when I ended it-- when I ended our twelve-or-so year friendship.

eatpasta

Romantic Gekko

wabbradford

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:13 am
Anoko was walking down the crouded streets of the city. He was quite bored and annoyed, but didn't show it in his face. He was heading back to his 'home', witch was just a tarp put up between two trees on highground in the park. When he reached the park, he silently sat down on a bench watching the sun slowly go down.

(Lol! Austin's my real life name. Even people I don't know think I'm evil twisted )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:18 pm
Lydia Adams

The girl made her way home, turning up the volume on her iPod chronically. She had just spent a whole day in the park. Well, not the whole day, but most of it anyways. It was a good place to people watch. And to swing.

Bored out of her mind, she decided to make faces at the passing cars. Some shot her the finger, while others just ignored her. Ah whatever, she thought, giving up. It was near home, anyways.

And so it was. Her little yellow house was in view. It sat on the right side of a mini cul-de-sac, in line with all the other houses.

:I'm sorry, but I find that completely hilarious! I would love to say that I made the name up completely on my own, but I actually based it upon someone I actually know. :laughs: He gets boners all the time and is a complete pervert.:

eatpasta

Romantic Gekko

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:46 pm
~Megan McKee~

Megan skipped around her sister telling her all about Dr. Tyson off her favorite TV show. She loved to talk about him. He was so cool with all his inventions. She wanted to be just like him and Ms. Ross. To have a flying house and a car. She sister smiled at her the noticed something. She began to ask when her sister pulled her to the side as a Woosh sound went by her. She turned to see a car fly by on the road she was about to cross. "Megan! I told you look before you cross the road! You could have been killed. Now turn around and pay attention." Big sis Katie scolded her. She whispered sorry and turn back around to face the road. She had to be careful Big sis didn't want her getting hurt.

~Katherine McKee~

Katie scolded Megan and took her hand, walking her across the road to the school. It was Megan's first day of kindergarden and already Katie was worried about her. What is something went wrong? What if the other kids made fun of Megan, because they didn't have a car or parents? Katherine was so nerveous, but she didn't let Megan see. Megan was so exicted about meeting new people and having fun that Katherine didn't want to spoil it.

After dropping Megan off she headed through town.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:32 am
Anoko sighed as he moved up the hill to his little tent. "No dinner tonight I see..." He mumbled under his breath as he opened a cooler, seeing nothing but a half emty soda can and a lighter.

Anoko sorted through his backpack, witch had most of what he owned. He took out his Ipod Nano (Witch he 'found') and began lisening to some of his favorite songs (Witch he illegaly downloaded off the internet at the libray).

(Do you know this guys first and last name?)  

wabbradford

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:21 pm
+| Yumi Ishiyama |+

Yumi walked through the town doing a flip now and then.Behind her Yuki was following talking on her cell phone and gossiping about this kid named Michael was going out with some girl named Synda.Yuki wouldn't go anywhere without her phone.Yumi rolled her eyes and did that thing where you make your hand imitate somebody.Yumi was headed for the Martial Arts studio.Yuki finally hung up as they entered the Studio.

~| Yuki Ishiyama |~

Yuki was following behind Yumi talking on her cell."Like omigosh.No way!.....I know right?......,"She sighed before saying,"Yumi is going to the martial arts studio.Unfortunatley I have to go with her."She complained.Yuki looked inside her purse and pulled out her perfume.She gave herself a spritz and replaced it."I like got to go Cindy."She said hanging up.They had arrived at the Martial Arts studio and they walked in.

"Hurt Yuki and Yumi will kick your butt.Hurt Yumi and Yuki will spray perfume in your freaking face."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:48 pm
Lydia Adams

As Lydia entered the house, she saw one of her roommates lying lazily on the couch, watching TV. She threw her stuff down and joined.

"Yo!" Jesse greeted. Lydia flopped down on his stomach and took the bag of chips from him. A gasp could be heard.

"Lydia~!" Jesse complained. "You just took my chips!" Lydia snorted, despite herself.

"Oh, here." She threw the bag back. "I don't like those anyways. They taste all stale."

It was a while after she got up that she finally heard and answer. "Oh!" Jesse could be heard. "Well, uh, it was kinda expired in 2007..."

Lydia whipped around. "What?!"

He could be seen in the kitchen doorway. "Yeah," He scratched the back of his head uncomfortably. "Uh, it's expired."

She threw her hands up in the air. "Boys!"

: Why so curious? >.< :

eatpasta

Romantic Gekko

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:15 pm
Sayuri Katsumi

Sayuri entered a park near the edge of the city and sat next to a pond that had three ducks swimming in a circle. She sighed and watched the reflection of the clouds go by before stretching her arms in the air and laying down in the grass. Today is just like all the rest, I wish something could change for once... Sayuri allowed her mind to ramble aimlessly through the thoughts in her head.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:57 pm
When after a while of listening to music Anoko looked around the park. He saw trees, a path, a pond, a girl laying around the pond. He smiled She's kinda cute... he though to himself, then laughed at his own statement. Then something caught his eye.

Across the street Anoko saw a large Martial Arts Stuidio. Its been a long time... and I did that style... Anoko thought to himself, Ahh what the heck, I was pretty dang good for a 3rd Degree Black Belt anyway...

Anoko sprinted down the hill and towards the studio. He didn't really look were he was going, and realized only he was sprinting strait towards the girl before it was to late.

He tripped on the girl and flew strait over. "Wow!" He shouted, just before he faceplanted into the ground about 3 meters away. "Ouch..." He grumbled under his breath.

(It would just be funny if I knew you in RL)  

wabbradford

<3Romance<3

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces