Submit

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

The sun was streaking down from the horizon, raising from its slumber to start a new day. It had been but a few days since Terentia came to live with Wisp, maybe a week or two. She did not know any more, even though she had not been there that long by any means, however she felt like she had been here forever. She felt so at home that her mind seemed to be fading from her own and started to see this place as were she was meant to be. She opened her eyes to the morning light, it sparkling off of her golden ribbons. She leant back, to feel a familiar body close to hers. She moved every so slightly. Rubbing her nose along his neck, his wings wrapped around her. There hair messed together to make some cocoon monster looking thing.

She wanted to leave him asleep for a few more moments it had become one of her favourite parts of the day, seeing him sleep for a while, he looked so cute and at peace, his breathing was so adorable. However she would never admit to going this, for a few moments she just admired him, looking at him with loving eyes .She then rested her cheek on his, her nose near his ear. "... Good Morning." She whispered a smile on her face. Wanting to wake him up gently. She was glad that she had agreed to stay here to see how things worked out, so far she was thinking they were working out very well indeed. She even gained a love for his mother. Who had been talking to her none stop for the last few days. Wisp himself just seemed to grow on her more and more. He was different to anyone she had ever met. Being around him gave her butterflies. However not so much it made her uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:54 am
(( will put him in later, I r lazy ))

Wisp yawned, waking slowly, realising that Terentia was already awake and was the one who had stirred him, his face still warm from the touch of her cheek on his. He smiled as raised his head up, looking at her.

'What a pretty sight to wake up to.' he said, bumping his nose against hers, lazily opening and closing his wings, and stretching his legs without yet getting up off the ground.

Wisp had his own thoughts about their developing relationship. Having her around was wonderful, and despite his mother being an absolute pest Tere was still patient and charming with her. Wisp did love his mother, but there was that whole 'three's a crowd' thing that his mother didn't seem to want to get the hint about. He wanted their day to be un-interupted by anyone or anything has he wanted to ask her something.

Sayuri_Nitta

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:26 pm
A small blush came onto the face of Terentia as he spoke. She had said many times more, she was not one to take complements gracefully, or know how to react to them, however she was thankful for him to say such kind things to her. She looked up at him with admiring black eyes, wondering about how he was thinking her time here was going, she found herself not wanting to leave not one little bit. She lay on him once more, closing her eyes. She did not want to get up, she was just enjoying laying here with him. Being comfortable and close.

"It is such a wonderful day however I find myself wanting to lay with you in bed all day, as lazy as that sounds." She smiled, not opening her yes, just enjoying the moment. She had found her feeling for him had just grown stronger with that days that had passed. However many days that was. She now feared if she slept on her own she would not be able to because she would miss him at her side. It was a strange strange thing how attached someone can become in only a few days. She was surprised herself. The sun rays stroked her face, it was such a lovely day. Is always seemed to be so here, it was like a paradise. It really was.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:31 am
Wisp could lie abed with her all day as well, but there was that which he wanted to say, and to do it he wanted to take her to a place that was dear to him, one that he'd discovered and was sure his mother knew nothing about.

'Very lazy.' he teased gently, smiling as he did so. He fanned his wings back and forth, letting the sun warm them and himself so that he felt energised.

'I have plans though..so as much as I'd like to lay here in a cozy tangle with you, I think we should get up.' his ears flicked, listening for the sounds of either of his parents in the vicinity, but heard no movement.

Sayuri_Nitta

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:11 pm
"Not everyone can be as energetic as you." She smiled, she was starting to get a small sense of humour. Or was trying at least. She was never usually one to understand jokes, however she had to admit spending some time with him and his family, was changing her slightly. She saw it as for the better so, she had been learned to relax, to be herself more instead of putting up her professional mask.

Terentia tilted her head, she did not know he had anything planned for today. She would protest moving away from his soft and warm body, however she was very curious to see what he had planned. So even though the last thing she wanted to do was move away from this comfortable and lovely snuggle, she would move out of pure interest.

"Hmm. First I have heard. Have you got a surprise planned, Wisp?" She asked, leaning up and tilting her head. Looking at him with a playful look on her face. A soft and caring smile painted across her lips.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:17 am
'This is true!' he said, whirring into the air, changing size as he went, causing a faint breeze that would like stir at least her mane. He made a quick loop before descending again, changing back to his regular height as he landed.

He nodded;
'Yes a surprise..one that wouldn't be had I told you.' he leaned in and pressed his nose in between her ears, inhaling her scent for a moment before standing upright again.

'So when you are ready we'll be off. On hoof..' Wisp added with a grin. There might be a destination in mind, a plan in his head, but it was still a leisurely day in the sun, as they all had been, and that meant no flying.

Sayuri_Nitta

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:32 am
Terentia watched as her love took to the skies, yes, that was her Wisp. He was always one to show off his skills if the slightest mention of them came up, her mane blew slightly. If she had hands she could applaud. She could just mile, looking at him with admirable eyes. "I enjoy watching you fly. You will have to teach me how to do some of your tricks! If my bulky wings make it possible." She was far from as agile as a flutter.

She understood what he meant, it would be no surprise if she knew about it. She blushed slightly as he nuzzled between her ears, her head wings going flat against her head to let him do so. Before they started to flap happily. Sometimes she thought head wings to angeni were like a tail was to a dog. No to mention those around her ankles. They also had there little flapping moments.

This was odd. Not the fact that they were going somewhere, the fact they were walking! The fact that Wisp was not eager to set off to the skies made her even more curious. A smile came onto her face. Well she would not rush him to the punch line. She was going to enjoy this day with him, then again Terentia found herself enjoying every day with him. She stood up and moved over to him, standing close to his side. "Well. Lead the way!" She leaning up and nuzzling the side of is face, before grabbing a stand of his mane to nibble on. It did look kind of like a leash now she thought of it. However she was doing it out of affection.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:06 am
'If you like, I can see if I can adapt them for your frame.' Wisp said, grinning as he looked at her holding a section of his mane. He knew she was bigger than he was, but that was just the way of it, she could do the things he could not, and vice versa. He would never be able to soar to the heavens as she could, not without her taking him.

He set off, walking slowly through the flowering meadow, stopping every now and then to check his heading (as he was less sure of the way on hoof), and to look at Tere.

Eventually the meadow turned into trees, evergreens interspersed with those that were just budding. He led her through these, winding in and around and out into the open again. He stopped, stepping to one side so that she could see. Before them was a vision of tranquility, a small body of water into which flowed a medium sized waterfall. The water and rocks were carpeted in greenery, and small blue and white flowers were dotted amongst the green.

'Here we are..' he said, turning to look at Terentia.

Sayuri_Nitta

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:39 pm
"That would be nice." She smiled, it would be a nice thing they could enjoy doing together, flying was one of Wisp's favourite passions and she loved the fact he was always so willing to share it with her. She smiled as she followed him, her eyes set on him as they walked, probably not the best idea to say she had no idea were she was going, however she could not help but look at the handsome male.

Before she knew it they had arrived. It was a wonderful place, smiling and admiring the new scene, it was so beautiful. The waterfall, the flowers, the smells, it was all so magical. She smiled, walking ahead a little. Leaning down to smell one of the small white flowers before she looked back at him with a wide smile on her face.

"Oh my Wisp, this place is so beautiful." She stated, it was true, she had always loved to see new places, to find new little hide outs were she could spend her time. She came closer to the fairy male, closing her eyes and rubbing her head to the side of his. She was so happy, for once in her life, things seemed to be going her way. It was wonderful, it really was.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:51 pm
His own face reflected the joy that seemed to show on Terentia's when she looked around. He was glad she liked it, but who could not really?

'I'm glad you like it here, this can be our place. No one else knows about it, I've never shown anyone.' Wisp whispered softly in her ear as she rubbed her head against his.

It was the perfect setting for what he had planned, and he drew back a little, his wings fluttering with nerves all of a sudden. He only hoped that would he had to say would be as equally pleasant to her.

'I did bring you here for a reason..' he said, looking at her lovely face, becoming tongue-tied.

Sayuri_Nitta

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:01 pm
Terentia smiled, she never had a special place before, their secrete place, she liked the ring it seemed to have. It was a wonderful place to call theirs. It was perfect. The flowers, the water everything. She loved it down to all the little lady birds that were finding there homes to the little fish that were swimming in the pond. She smiled, watching as he moved back a little. This was a wonderful surprise, but there was more? she wondered as she tilted her head. Wondering what he was up to?

"What reason might that be?" She smiled, curious. He was such a lovely person. He was sweet and this gesture had really made her happy. He was treating her so nicely. Nicer than anyone outside her family had treated her. She could not believe a romance has sprung up so quickly, from what just a flight together. He seemed to be struggling to say what he wanted, which made her think, made her feel a little nervous actually. She did not know what to think really. Besides the moments to him coming out with it seemed to be lasting forever...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:07 pm
'I wanted to tell you something..' Wisp started, then took in a breath, gathering the courage to say what he wanted to say, what he had come to realise. It had developed solidly during their days together until he realised it fully.

'I wanted to say.' he looked into her deep black eyes, smiling as he spoke.

'I love you Terentia.' he opened his butterfly wings wide, dipping into kneel before her, one fore leg bent, the other straight as he looked up at her, his angel.

'I wanted to know if you would consent to be my lifemate?'

Sayuri_Nitta

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 pm
Terentia watched as the fairy prince got down before her on one knee. Her face going as red as a rose. She looked at him, back into his eyes for a moment, whilst her mind processed what he had asked, she was in shock. However was it really that unexpected? Her feelings had also grown over the last few days. However, to hear him ask it, out loud was something different. Something that made her heart feel like it was stopping.

Was she going to spend the rest of her life with him? was she going to have his children? start a family? grow old and fade into memory by his side? was he the one to make her happy for the rest of her life...? To her the answer was clear. She got down onto her knees. To be at his level.

"Of cause I will Wisp! I love you too! I will do for the rest of my life, I promise. I want to spend my life with you, forever" She smiled, so big that she even laughed a little, either that or she would cry tears of joy. This was the happiest day of her life, she was a mare who was cursed with love, she had had many relationships before, even a life mate... however she had a feeling. Wisp was the one, more so than she felt with the others. For the rest of her life, she had no doubt in her heart. He was going to love her and she was going to love him. They had so much to talk about. What they wanted from there relationship. Children was something she had wanted for such a long time, even thought she knew it was too early to ask. She hoped he felt the same.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:29 pm
The time between asking a question and receiving the answer is the longest ever, especially when it's a very important question, and so it was with Wisp as he waited on bended knee for the answer from Terentia.

He looked into her black eyes as she came down to his level; what was the expression on her face? Was he about to gently let down? But no, her first words dispelled all his doubts and his heart soared higher in his chest than he could ever fly.

'I'm so happy, the happiest stallion there could be.' he said, a grin plastered on his face, one he was sure would be there for a good while to come. He pressed his head to hers and closed his eyes.

'I want what you want, I wish to always see you smile.'

Sayuri_Nitta

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 pm
"Me too Wisp." Even though she had her responsibilities, she would have to learn how to balance the with family life. There was still so much that they had coming there way. So much more life had to offer them, this was the beginning of a new chapter. As well as the end of Terentia's ever traumatising love life, finally she was with someone she trusted. Someone that would not break her heart. If anything the fairy prince had healed it.

She would love to see how his mother reacted to this. Yet again her family had grown, she could not be happier. However now she was a little stuck of what to say, she just kept smiling, going through things in her head.

"I am sure I will always be happy with you Wisp, however are you sure I am the one for you. To be with forever, to have children, to grow old. To fade into memory with each other. I love you Wisp. I am babbling. I am sorry I just never ever am very good at, well speaking, when I am like this. I am just so excited, at the same time just wow..." She smiled, leaning forward and rubbing her nose at the side of his head. Oddly enough, he was the only one, to actually ask her upfront like this. She did not know how to handle this situation. She just knew this is where she wanted to be.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff