Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Brass's Astrology Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:06 pm
With maenad nuri's permission, I am opening a small Astrology Shop here in the guild.

I made my decision to open it here because I feel that many of the astrology shops in the Mini-Shop sections rely on pre-made computerized charts and interpretations and I feel this does a disservice to those who invest in those readings, especially for what is being charged.

I feel this guild will help control the traffic that the thread receives and thus the time and energy I put into the readings, as well as help support the quality and intention I wish to see from people who ask for my readings.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:12 pm
No reading is ever a complete interpretation of a chart, as the influences of a chart are as infinite as the heavens themselves.

The readings I offer will usually fall into one of two categories. If there is a specific event in your life that you wish to explore or if you are looking for a more general life reading. While these often intertwine, they mostly serve as a "jumping off point" for me to begin examining the chart.

The price for the readings themselves centers on a recommended donation of 2500 gold per chart drawn, though I would happily welcome any additional tips if you feel that the information provided was useful beyond the value of the recommended donation.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:13 pm
Testimonials  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:14 pm
Reservations  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:23 pm
Are you familiar with Egyptian astrology? What kind of astrology would you be using?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:06 pm
Bastemhet
Are you familiar with Egyptian astrology? What kind of astrology would you be using?

I am familiar with Egyptian Astrology and deeply enjoy the cultural commentary made based on the symbolism used.

For my part though, I will be using Greek Astrology.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 pm
Brass Bell Doll
Bastemhet

I am familiar with Egyptian Astrology and deeply enjoy the cultural commentary made based on the symbolism used.

For my part though, I will be using Greek Astrology.

Shucks. Well, I´d love it if you´d do one for me. smile I also have a hard time finding info on Egyptian astrology and if you know any good websites I´d love if you´d send a link my way.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:39 pm
Could you please do one of those general readings for me? and of course ill be happy to donate! mrgreen Just let me know what you will need from me.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:31 am
I will need some personal information from you both.

The city and state of where you where born and the date and time down to the minute.

I'm excited!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 pm
Brass Bell Doll
I will need some personal information from you both.

The city and state of where you where born and the date and time down to the minute.

I'm excited!

Walnut Creek, CA. 5/3/1985. I can't find my birth certificate right now but the time estimate is 8:20 AM.  

Bastemhet

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff