Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
To be Betrayed: Death Note RP (Never too late to join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sain After Dark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:16 am
L sat in a cafe, unaware of the effect his presence was having. There was a little girl staring at him a few table across. Probably because he had five cups in front of him, one filled with now empty sugar packets.
He took a sip from his coffee. "Oshii." (Yum.) He smiles at the girl. She grins at him and tugs on her mothers arm. She flicks her hand away and whispers something to her.
L smiles as he taps away at his laptop. He'd put a camera in his room, of course. He rewatched the part where Matt put the cameras in his room. He puts the tip of his finger in his mouth and thinks. He wriggles his toes and takes another gulp of coffee.
He quickly looks at the Wammy records. "A so desu." (That's right) Matt. He worked closely to Mello. I wonder how those two are doing. He tried to take another gulp of coffee but his cup was empty. He sighed and ordered another cup of coffee and some cake.
The waitress stares at his cup of sugar wrappers as she takes his cups away. "How is he so skinny?"
L watches Kiara walk to his hotel door. He frowns. Mr A Richardson. He was meeting L about a book he was writing. 'The best cakes of the world' was it's title. Naturally L was very excited and willing to help the man out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:07 am
Eddy sat on the plane heading for Japan. He couldn't wait to get there. He'd be in the same country as L, his idol. Everything Eddy had done had been to either get to meet L, or be like L.
He placed his hand carefully on the death note. He smiled. Everything he'd gone through for this moment would be worth it. He had a few idea's of how to meet L, but the problem was that they all involved him of being arrested. Eddy sighed and looked out the window over the mass of ocean. He looked around him at the other passengers. He read a few names, among them was the name Arnold Richardson.
Eddy suddenly woke up to the sound of screaming as the plane crashed.
After it was all over he looked around him. It wasn't possible. Everyone had survived. Well of course they had. None of their lives were due to end.
"Oh God!"
Eddy looks to the flight attendant. He sees a dead man. Arnold Richardson. His life span still had years left. He couldn't be dead. Unless it was a death note.  

Sain After Dark

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:47 pm
(*pants* sorry guys for posting this late sweatdrop I've been so busy!!)

Kiara bowed then walked away, smiling. She only had two hours 'til her shift ended and she would finally be able to do her homework. She sat behind her desk, grabbing the remote she turned on the tv in the lounge area.

A woman holding a microphone flashed on the screen.

"A plane has just crashed onto the landing platform," She stated into the micro phone.

"Oh my god," Kiara breathed.

"Only one passenger died while others have survived with minor injuries," The woman continued. "Recorded as the most miraclous plane crash recorded in history. The police have yet found any clue as to why the plane crashed in the first place; the pilot had this to say."

A man suddenly appeared on the screen, wearing the pilot's uniform.

"Everything was just running, so smoothly, then out of no where the engines lights were blinking, telling us we ran out of fuel but the gas tanks were full. Then suddenly before I knew it our stirring went out of control and then, next thing I knew, we're racing toward the ground, full throttle then I blacked out. When I came to everyone was screaming, it was the worst nightmare in my life." The pilot said, obviously voicing truth. Kiara never seen a man that looked so scared that he was actually on the verge of crying.

"And of what the passenger who died?" She asked; the man blinked back the tears.

"What are we going to tell his family? He was an ex-FBI agent, this was going to be his first ever vacation; he was even going to visit a friend, named Ryasaki." Kiara's eyes widen in shock and horror.

"What?!" She exclaimed, causing a few glances of people in her direction.

"And what was this passenger's name?" The reporter asked.

"Richardson," The Pilot stated, Kiara's eyes widen an inch wider, the blood draining from her face. "Arnold Richardson." Her eyes buldged out of her head as she sank to her chair. Her head felt light and spun, she looked down at her lap.

How could this have happened?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:59 pm
L scans the headlines for anything interesting. He sees the plane crash story.
He forks a large scoop of cake on the edge of his fork and carefully munches it. One death...It had been Richardson.
Hmm...Whatever the cause of this it is unfortunate, and now my name, real or not, is in the news. Many people know I'm known as 'Ryasaki'. This is not good.
L did some research and found the man had been sitting in the middle of the plane.
There is no way this was not caused by a death note. This death is impossible.
L gulps down some more coffee and pulls a face. He'd somehow forgotten to put sugar in it. He corrected the mistake by pouring a serve of sugar in his mouth with the coffee. He adds a few packets to his drink. He thinks for a moment. Was six going to be enough? He needed to think after all. He picks up half a dozen new packets and tears an end off. He pours them in his mug as one and stirs.
L thinks a moment and then types in something to his laptop before closing it. He drinks his coffee and eats the remainder of his cake before heading back to the hotel.  

Sain After Dark

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:45 pm
Kiara's head swam; How could this have happened?! I just talked to him a few minutes ago! I can't believe this!

The phone beside her rang, causing Kiara to jump out of her thoughts as she answered it.

"Hello?" She said, forcing her voice not to crack. "Yes this is Glorious hot--ah! Of course I remember you, Angelia, when should we expect you?"

She forced herself to be cheerfull. She listened to the nice, middle-aged lady, Angelia, on the other line.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, of course Mrs. Amphiltine, I'll send them a note right away since they're on coffee break." She said, the smiled as she replied to the woman's gratitude. "Dou itashimashite (your welcome). We'll see you soon." And with that she hanged up, flipped open the black note book and tore a piece of paper from it. Since she ran out of sticky notes for the evening.

She scrawled down the message;

Angelia Amphiltine has the flue, when she arrives here by midnight make sure she gets immediate treatmeant.

She grabbed the piece of paper and hurried to the officials a.k.a. her boss's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:45 pm
(OH MY GOSH! I'm SOO sorry I haven't been posting)

Sakura listened for further information on the crash. "Arnold Richardson," was the man who died, according to the pilot. But wait, wasn't L supposed to meet him about that book? Oh no, I really need to find L.. Sakura got off the elevator when it next stopped, and went to the lobby. She spotted L outside the hotel, and rushed over to him. "Where were you?!" she asked, being careful not to say his name, or hint that it was L.  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas