Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
To be Betrayed: Death Note RP (Never too late to join) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:50 am
Okay this is where the actall story is going to be, if you haven't put a profiled go to this link first:

To be Betrayed : Death Note RP

I'll wait a little while to give people a chance to join^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:35 pm
WHat is it?  

WammyHouseWhore
Crew

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:25 pm
It's going to be a story^_^  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:28 pm
(Alright I'm starting)

Kiara stared at the fustrating woman in front of her with a polite smile.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Yumimoko, but the Hotel rules are clear. Spa treatmeants are between one and five pm." She bowed. "I'm sorry for the inconvinence."

"Sorry!? SORRY!?" The woman snapped, before she sniffed. "You'll know 'sorry' when I talk to your boss!" She stamped her foot and trotted off. Kiara narrowed her eyes at the woman. Not everyone's going to do things your away, little miss perfect! She thought nastily.

She frowned. Still....it's going to be a problem if she complains to my boss...  

Fairy-Amazon

Zexion Illusion master VI

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:47 am
"sure is getting boring when light isn't around anymore,huh?" ryuk sees kiara and another woman and writes the other womans name into his note  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:42 pm
Kiara sighed when the woman who was just leaving grabbed chest with a gasp. Kiara's eyes widen in shock as the woman fell to the ground; she ran to her side.

"Miss? Miss?!" She shooked her, but she didn't move. She looked at everyone in the hotel lobby. "Don't just stand there! CALL THE AMBULENCE!"

A man nodded before running off to phone the police as she began her CPR training.

(Sorry that I hadn't replied yet, my internet was down >_< )  

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:13 pm
"ahahahahaha aaaaahahahahahahaha boy humans really are fun to play with even though the other shinigami don't care! hahahahahaha"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 pm
I don't understand, she was perfectly young and healthy! How could she just die like that?

Kiara bowed formally to the ambulence man as he soluted to her. She walked to the reception desk in a daze, then looked down at the ground in surprise. A black book with hyroglyphics laid in her path. She picked it up. "Eygptian?" She said in shock.

Who here speaks Ancient Eygptian? Let alone read it?  

Fairy-Amazon

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:45 pm
[I'll continue since someone started]

Later that day....

"Hey L!" Said Sakura as she quietly stepped over to L.
"Yes?" He replied. "Don't you think it's odd for that woman to die like that outside of the hotel? With Light gone, it shouldn't be happening." Sakura wondered a loud. "I was thinking the same thing. Maybe... maybe Ryuk is still out there." L pondered.

Kay, someone take over the story for now. I'm gonna get off for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:19 pm
"hehehe, huh? my death note I must've dropped it when I was at that building! no matter, i'll just have some fun with the new owner of the notebook heheheheheheheheh"  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:07 pm
[Sakura walks into town near to the hotel and sees the Death Note on the ground]

''What's this? Oh no! It's a Death Note!" I picked it up! But, where's the Shinigami? Sakura dropped the Note and ran back to where L was. "L, I accidentally picked up a Death Note." L stared at her in confusion. "How can you accidentally pick of a Death Note?" He questioned. "I didn't know what it was, but we know one thing." She said quickly. In unison, they said,"There's a Shinigami here."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 pm
ryuk see's sakura with his deathnote "hehehehehe, I see you've found my notebook there heh hahahahaha"  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:51 pm
''Wait L, what was that?" Sakura put her finger up to his lips to shush him. ''What?" He tried to say. ''You didn't hear it?" She asked L. "Umm... no." L replied. ''Anyway, wanna go get some cake?" Sakura giggled and followed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:58 pm
Fairy-Amazon
It's going to be a story^_^

Awesome Role Play! I think that's because I love having an imaginary character hangin' out with L, lol.  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas