Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
To be Betrayed: Death Note RP (Never too late to join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:37 pm
Sakura heard foot steps coming toward her. She slightly looked up and saw Matt and a blonde guy walking to the hotel. Is that? No, it can't be... Shot back to reality by a passing bus, she realized she should stop being so foolish. It couldn't be Mello. The last she heard of him was in New York.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 am
After staring at the ceiling to the point where he thought he might go insane, Matt had hooked up his game consoles and played several games to calm himself down. He paused his current game to take out his laptop. "While I'm here....." he trailed off as Sakura and L's room appeared on the screen when he opened it. I wonder how Mello's doing..... he thought.
Mello was on his 10th chocolate bar after Matt had gone into his room. He sat at the couch, leaned back, legs crossed and feet on the coffee table in front of him. Sighing, Mello stood up and walked over to the door, putting on his red leather jacket with the fur trim. Mello locked the door behind him -more of a habit above all else- and unwrapped another chocolate bar. He took the elevator to the lobby and left the hotel. "I need to take a walk," he said to himself.  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Ugh! I hate feeling this worried. Most likely nothing could make me feel better except finding L! Worried and tired, Sakura stood up and walked up the stairs to the room. What about the wiretapes though.... where were they? Could I act like I don't know anything about the case and be... well, normal until L gets back? I can try.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 pm
Matt shrugged the former thought off and brought the laptop to the bed. He leaned back on the pillow while keeping the screen in eyeshot beside him. I last saw her on that bench. She's probaly still there. Sighing, he took out his smoke-screen gun and stared at it. I wonder if I should remove the wire taps. They probaly already know, but if I remove them Mello will find out and that won't be fun. He lay down and stared at the screen. "Bloody murder...this is such a drag," he complained. "Hm?" His right eye twitched as he heard footsteps down the hall. Better not be Mello, for my sakes. Wait, those don't sound like irritated, quick-paced footsteps. More like light footsteps. Surely not Mello. He lay still waiting to see if he heard any voices. The only sound he heard at first though, distacting him, was the sound of his stomach growling. Standing up, he picked up the hotel phone and dialed a number. A polite woman's voice was heard over the other side of the phone saying, "Room service."  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:56 pm
Trying to keep her foot steps as quiet as possible, she snuck past Matt's room and shot to the wiretaped room. Craaaaap. In desperation to get to the room, I forgot about those wiretapes... Sakura slowed her pace and opened the door. Once inside she layed down on the bed and thought about the long day.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:45 pm
After Matt had heard the price for the food, knowing ahead that it would be expensive, he inwardly sighed and gazed sadly down at his wallet. "I'm going to have to hack into a bank later....," he told himself. He then heard the click of a door opening then shutting in the hallway and on the laptop. He looked at the laptop and heard Sakura enter the room and lay on the bed. Matt could tell she was a little stressed about the current situation. He inwardly chuckled now knowing he wasn't the only one stressed out today. He lay back down on the bed and pulled out his portable game console while he waited for the room service.  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 am
Thinking she should order room service, Sakura still lay on the comfortable bed. I'm so... tired! She let her eyes drift close as she fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:25 am
He was starting to doze off when he heard a knock at the door. Stumbling to reach the door he opened it, with the same woman he spoke to on the phone. She smiled politely and announced, "Room service." He bowed respectfully and said thank you, before taking the food. He set the food on the coffee table and went back to get his game console, which was now blinking and read 'new high score'.  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:59 pm
Sakura awoke, startled by a noise. What was that? Wanting to investigate, she crept up to the door and listened. Then she opened it and saw a women giving Matt some food. Just the room service lady, calm down...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:44 am
(okay sorry for not replying to my rp for so long, I thought no one was going to reply sweatdrop )

Kiara was sitting back her desk that night staring at the black notebook which laid upon her lap, the Ancient Eygptian words scrawled over it. She flipped it open seeing a list of Eygptian sentences. she sighed.

"Good grief," she murmured. "We never had an Eygptian guest as far as I know, nor do we have any archelogists(sp?) that come here normally. So who.the.heck. could've dropped this notebook?"

She turned to the next page and found-to her frustration- the pages were all blank.

"So no one wrote in it?!" She exclaimed suddenly, recieving some startled glances in her direction. "No note, no scribbles, no freaking clue to who even owns this thing!? Ughhhhhhhhh! WHO THE CRAP WOULD LEAVE THIS HERE?!!"

She stopped in her ranting as she looked at all the guest giving her the most funny looks, and sighed, bowing her head feeling so embarrassed.

Who's ever prank this is, it's not funny...

She looked at the notebook again with another sigh.

Well, it's mine now, I gather. Hmmm, I guess I could use it as a phone-message thingy...  

Fairy-Amazon

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:54 am
*Ring!*

Kiara jumped at the phone, startled; She picked up the reciever.

"Hello? Glorious Rivervalley Hotel Lobby, who may I ask is speaking?" She paused Listening to the person on the other end. "Hm? Ah yes, Mr. Ryasaki has you on the guest list, may I take a message?..."

She quickly took out a pin and opened the black book to it's first blank page.

"Okay, let's see... you're name is Mr. Arnold Richardson, cell phone number 417-555-6489 and you're on your way by plane and it will land in half an hour." She scribbled it onto the notebook. "And you want me to tell him that you will meet after you 'crash'?...oh! You mean after you rest!" She gave a laugh, apologizing, but forgot to scratch out the word 'crash'.

"Okay, I'll tell him as soon as I can. You're welcome, have a safe trip!" She said cheerfully, before hanging up the phone. She smiled, before rushing up to Mr. Ryasaki's room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:16 pm
After laying on the bed for some amount of time, Sakura got up and walked outside the hotel room. Hmph, I'm in a great city, might as well enjoy it. While trotting to the front doors, she noticed Kiara writing in something that looked like a... death note! Sakura almost said something, but figured she was making a mistake. But you can never be too careful... wait, no. It can't be a death note.  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:54 pm
Kiara smiled getting up, the Death Note title facing Sakura. She noticed the strange glances the girl made toward her. She smiled at the girl, despite the strange dread she felt from the girl's gaze, then turned to walk to the elevator.

That was odd... She thought as she stepped inside the shaft, the glossy, metal doors closing, before the door brought her up to the top floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:53 pm
When Kiara held up the notebook Sakura knew-it was a Death Note. Crap! She wrote in that thing! I must see what she wrote... it could kill someone. A half an hour later, Sakura couldn't find the girl, even though she went in the elevator. I can't seem to find anyone... Then on a television in the lobby she heard the sentence,"... the plane crashed going into Japan..." She listened to the news report and found out a plane heading for Japan had crashed not too long ago. Coincidence?  

thanatica

Shy Seraph

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:41 pm
Kiara knocked on Ryasaki's door.

"Excuse me," She said politely. "But Mr. Arnold Richardson wanted me to inform you that he'll be arriving shortly."  
Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff