Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Official Fan Guild!

Back to Guilds

Death Note guild for all lovers of Death Note! 

Tags: Death Note, Kira, L Lawliet, Wammy House, Anime 

Reply Death Note Guild Main Forums
To be Betrayed: Death Note RP (Never too late to join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 pm
Sakura was about to go to Kiara when she noticed a Mercedes nearby. Seems familiar.... but anyway, I didn't realize how late it was, I'd better get back to L. Sakura walked to the hotel they were staying at. When she got to the room and went inside L wasn't there. Where could he be?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:17 pm
He took another drag of his cigarette before stepping out of the car and crushing it under his boot on the pavement. He got back in and waited and waited . . .
He looked around and saw how that it was night. Flipping out his phone he checked the time. "Wait . . . it's already 8:00 pm huh? Must've fallen asleep. Kuso." Pulling his goggles over his head, he thought for a moment. Well, if L and that girl were here at a hotel, he must be staying here. Well, I guess I got lucky choosing a 5 star hotel then. He set his goggles back over his eyes and yawned. Getting out of the car, he set the car alarm and went into the lobby. I could always ask someone who worked here their room number so I could set up the cameras, or I could linger around and see what they're up to with me being an insomniac and L being one as well, it's a possibility that he's up and about now someplace. I wonder if he's out of the hotel though and left when I dozed off. Hmmm, I also need that Death Note. I'd take it by force, but I don't feel like getting charged for sexual harrassment anytime soon. He walked to the elevator and stepped in, pressing the button to the 9th floor. He leaned against the side and took out his portable game console, ignoring anyone who was there. He stole a glance through the bunched up group and could've sworn he saw L, but shrugged it off for now.  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:49 pm
I guess he went out. Well, I'm going to look around the hotel. Sakura walked out of the room and stepped to the elevator. When the doors opened she glanced inside and saw Matt. He happened to be on the 9th floor? Well, whatever then.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 am
When he heard the ding of the elevator reaching the 9th floor, he paused his game and stuffed it into his pocket. When the doors opened, he saw Sakura on the other side of the doors. On his way out he gave a short bow and said, "good evening" and continued his way to his room. 9th floor too, huh? Heh, this is like a double-edged sword for me now. When Matt reached his room he unlocked the door and stepped in and froze, leaving the door open. Wait, if that woman is with L and she's leaving the room, he must've left already. Darn, that means he did leave when I dozed off. So this mainly means I'll be able to put the wire taps in and maybe a camera or two. Matt quickley shut his door and opened his luggage bag to end up with a case of wire taps and several small cameras. Stuffing the wire taps into one pocket, he decided not to take a camera with him. Once the hallway was clear he stepped out and spotted the maid. After doing the respectful gesture called a bow he asked, "Excuse me, could you please show me the room this man is staying in. His back is slouched, dark circles under his eyes, black hair, and he's wearing jeans and a white shirt." "Is he staying with a woman?" "Yes." "Alright. He's staying at that room over there." the maid pointed to the door across from his 3 doors down. "Thank you so much," Matt thanked her and gave the maid some yen.
After the maid left, he walked down to the door and picked at the lock. He let the door slowly open, and knocked lightly. "Hello? Anyone . . . ?" After no reply, he walked in and started with the main room, putting the wire taps under a few chairs, to the back of two couches, underneath a coffee table, the two beds, etc. After about 5 minutes of wire-tapping a hotel room, he went over to the door and set up the last wire tap he had with him. "That'll do for now." He told himself outloud. Matt almost had forgotten that he wasn't in his own room since most of the hotel rooms were the same. He set himself on the couch for a moment and before leaving, took one of the many small cakes on the table un consciously. Better get going.He thought, as he took a bite. Matt locked the door behind him and strolled to his respectful room with a grin on his face. He sat on a couch and started his game again.  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 am
Sakura looked at Matt suspiciously when he walked by. OK, so, the 9th floor. He's here too. She decided it would be best to see what he was doing. The girl didn't go into the elevator, she went to the end of the hallway to where Matt headed. Sakura saw him walk into a room then walk out after a little while. Matt talked to a maid and she pointed at her and L's room. What?! Our room?! She waited as he picked the lock and went in, when he ame back out he was holding a piece of cake. L... He didn't see her when he went to his room, then she figured out he probably wire taped it. I'd better go find L and warn him, where ever he is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:50 pm
Matt glared at the dying portable game console. "Damnit, don't die on me . . . " he yelled rather loudly as the game shut itself off. He thought of throwing it at the wall, but knew that would most likely break it. And what's a gamer without his games? To Matt, nothing. He sighed and plugged in the charger into an outlet.
While he sat there on the bed, he thought for a moment. Something's not right. I felt ... I felt like I was watched when I did that. I mean, I usually shrug it off since usually that's a common reaction to doing something like this, but I'm pretty sure of it this time. He pulled out his smoke-screen gun from the back of is vest and stared at it. Heh. Nomatter what Mello told me, I still think this is better than bullets. I wonder why Mello would need to know what L is up to anyways. He's obviously here for something that involves a case but he still insisted on the wire taps. That's the problem with Mello; being his best friend can kill sometimes and if I don't do what he says, I'll most likely get a shot to the head. Nah, he's not that cold. Well, I am positive I was watched by someone when I picked the lock. And just to be safe.. Matt came out of his thoughts and set his gun on the bed. Digging out the camera he refused to put in Sakura and L's room, he walked over to one of the giant windows. He put it at an angle he was sure he'd be able to see/record anyone who tried to get in. He walked back over to his bag and took out his laptop. He connected the camera to the laptop's signal. "Good, it works." It was almost directly facing at the entrence, so it would show anyone who tried to get in. "This is sort of being over catious, but just to make sure. Can't have anyone who saw me playing my trick try it on me. I feel kind of beat though. L is way smarter than I am. He wouldn't try my trick on him on me, would he? Well, maybe not at first anyways. I'll take the laptop with me." Putting the smoke-screen gun back into his vest, he flipped out his cell phone.
After confiming his setting up the wire taps with Mello, he picked up his laptop and carried it under his right arm. He grabbed his keys and stepped out into the hall. After closing and locking the door, he put his keys in his pocket and looked around the hall. He caught a glimpse of Sakura watching him at the end of the hallway. Shoot! So she did see me after all! And I thought she had left?! Crap! This was a double-edged sword after all. Well, they're secured, so there's no removing them for now. He stopped and turned towards her. He smiled and waved with his free arm.
He decided to take the stairs this time as a caution. Once in the lobby, he checked the time. 8:45. Alright then. He went to the hotel's cafe and ordered a coffee. Taking his coffee and getting a seat, he opened up his laptop and watched the camera record as he took a sip from the hot drink while resting his head on his free hand's palm..  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm
She smiled slightly and turned toward the elevator. So he knows I am here, he knows I was watching him, not a good idea to try to snoop in his room. Even though now I know where it is. Sakura went to the elevator and this time went into, then went down. Once she was on the first floor, she walked around the cafe to see another hallway. But this hallway didn't have guest rooms, it had rooms to change for the pool, and a supply closet. Quietly, Sakura stepped over near the front desk to see a girl talking to a person. By the time he got there though, the girl had left. She looked familiar.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 am
After drinking 4 more cups of coffee and watching the camera record, he felt if someone hadn't tried earlier, they weren't going to try to break into his room the way he had. Closing the laptop, he took the stairs again to his room. After going inside and leaving the door unlocked he canceled the camera's signal to the laptop and took down the camera. "I guess I was being over cautious after all," he told himself as he looked around at the hotel room. Almost like the one he snuck into earlier, but smaller, and one bed. He sighed and stood there stuck in thoughts. Well, since there's nothing to do here, I guess I'll go walk around the area. Taking a bag of chips with him, Matt closed the door behind him, leaving it unlocked. He walked out of the hotel, feeling he should know the area he's staying at.  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:59 pm
I think I know who that girl was. She worked with L in America. But, I need to find L, and warn him about the wire tapes. Sakura went out side and looked around. There was no sign of him. She went back inside and peered into the cafe. Still no sign. After looking all around the hotel she couldn't find L. But she did see Matt, although she tried to ignore him. L..... where are you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 pm
Matt walked down a few blocks going past hotels, cafes, resturants, street shows, amongst other things. He couldn't take his eye off the video game store and couldn't resist any longer after passing by it around 4 times unsure if he should spend anymore money than he aready has. On his way inside he caught a glance of Sakura but shrugged it off. Probaly just looking for L, like me. I just gotta go in here first, just for a little bit ...  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 pm
Sakura didn't see Matt walk into the video game store because she was pre-occupied in finding L. Oh crap.... this is a bad sign. He should be here! It was only, at least, twenty minutes between the time he left and the time I went to the room. Suddenly an idea hit her. Maybe he was with that girl! After all, she did work under him in a case She set off one more time to go find L.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:48 pm
Matt gawked at the vast amount of video games. "I've been in stores like this ...... but this ...... this is heaven!" He cheered to himself joyfully. Finally, a break from all Mello's serious-business. But, where should I start? He pondered to himself. A video game store with six floors. Typical for Tokyo. I'll go my way up floor by floor. He grinned and started scanning the rows of games. "I can hook up the X-box back at the hotel when I get back, I guess. But man, this is terrific!" He stopped and took out a paper from his pocket. He looked at it and cocked his head to the sign with the store's name on it. Looking back at the paper he muttered to himself, "Hmm, this store is considered small in this area. Cool. That means I got more to go to." He shook his head. Hold on, Matt. Get a grip on yourself. Buy the games here, then continue searching for L. I wonder if he's already back at the hotel. Better hurry then. He stood there silent in the busteling crowd for a moment then said, "Nah, I should take my time. This is a break from work, after all."  

Matt-kun Game Addict

thanatica

Shy Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:46 pm
She searched all around the hotel but she couldn't find the grl nor L. This doesn't have to mean anything... I should just relax... Sakura went back outside and sat on a bench. Just calm down....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:18 am
Matt had happily blowed off almost all of his money at the store when Mello had found him walking out. He let out a growl before he said, "Why didn't you answer my calls?! I've called you five times, Matt!" Matt just stood there looking at the irritated blonde with a leather fetish. It rang? Matt asked himself. After a minute of staring into space, Mello said something again, bringing him back to reality. "Well?" he asked in a harsh tone. Matt lifted the many bags he was carrying and smiled sheepishly. Mello rolled his eyes. After a few moments, Matt asked, "How long have you been here? I thought you were in New York, Mello." "I came a while after you did. About a week after."
After the conversation ended, they both walked in the direction of the hotel. On the way, they passed by a girl on a bench and Mello glanced back at her. Once they got there, Matt waved goodbye, but was suprised when Mello still followed. "What are you doing Mello?" Mello walked ahead and replied, "I'll get a room. It will make everything easier. Since you haven't even gotten any useful information yet." He unwrapped a chocolate bar and took a bite. "That's not true!" Matt exclaimed. "I've found out that the girl who works at the desk, or was a while a ago, has contacts with L, L is here in the hotel, and there are two Death Notes: the one the employee has that looked like it had some sort of egyptian writing and another that girl with L found, which all leads to why we're even doing this. Because I did everything so far." He crossed his arms and turned away from him as Mello got the key to his room. They took the stairs and stopped one floor above Matt's. "Technically, I started this. I gave you money. I gave you the hotel room. I gave you the equipment. I'm the one who sent you hear. I told you to investigate. Which all leads to what's happening now." Matt turned away. "I would've done everything out of curiosity anyways," Matt growled. "Yet it would have taken much longer," was his reply. Mello slammed his door shut and Matt took the elevator this time and walked back to his room. Fumbling with the key when he was trying to unlock the door. He walked in and dumped the bags next to the bed and collasped on the bed, letting out a sigh as he stretched out his arms and stared at the ceiling above. There goes the whole fun in being in a hotel without Mello around. I swear, he's gonna be in this rantish mood the whole time. I was hoping for a peaceful hotel.  

Matt-kun Game Addict

Death Note Guild Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces