Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Back to Guilds

A guild for anybody and everybody who loves any aspect about Japan! 

Tags: japan, language, anime, fashion, manga 

Reply ~ My Japan 私の日本 ~
Popular Anime? [We need your feedback!] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you buy from us?
  Heck yes!
  Maybe~
  Nope.
View Results

magicalgirlme
Captain

Devoted Loiterer

13,325 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:32 am
Miss Chloie and I want to be in Artist Alley at Portcon next year and maybe Kawaii Con.

Mostly we will be making fandom items and Art for Kingdom Hearts and possibly Final Fantasy.

So, we wanted a few other idea's of what people would want to see.
What Animes or Games would you buy stuff from at a convention? What's popular right now?

Thanks for the feedback. heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:35 pm
I'd totally buy from you two if I was going to a con....and if I had cash. sweatdrop But currently the animes I'm obsessed with and would buy things for are:
~Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
~Soul Eater
~Vampire Knight

And ones that I think are popular that would sell are:
~Ouran High School Host Club
~Axis Powers Hetalia

As far as games, I wouldn't quite know where to direct you... I mean, you two are already working on KH and FF, which are the only games I've ever really played... Maybe Link and Zelda? Or Katamari is always cute. ^_^;

Abiding Angel
Crew

Friendly Hoarder

15,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Sora Itou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:16 pm
im a male shoujo fan, my input would barely count xD but if you want to know: koge donbo* art and dnangel and other crap ; v ; . if you want the easy way out, draw a bunch of bl/shounen ai/bishounen/yaoi :l  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:18 pm

Things that you might not want to do but that will totally sell:
Naruto
Death Note

Things I would totally buy:
Axis Powers Hetalia
D.Gray-man
Kobato.

mugoi_usagi
Crew

Invisible Elder

7,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

mugoi_usagi
Crew

Invisible Elder

7,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:19 pm
Sora Itou
im a male shoujo fan, my input would barely count xD but if you want to know: koge donbo* art and dnangel and other crap ; v ; . if you want the easy way out, draw a bunch of bl/shounen ai/bishounen/yaoi :l

Sora, you're looking pretty hot!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:57 pm
Awesome! I was just telling Miss Chloie that we should do Hetalia, but I forgot about things like Host Club and Naruto. And no worries, there will be Boys Love for sure! heart

Thanks for the feedback~!  

magicalgirlme
Captain

Devoted Loiterer

13,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100

Strawberry Pocky Parade
Vice Captain

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:12 pm
Angel: haha, no worries. We're not overcharging. :3 If anything, we're undercharging.OMFG Zelda! I love drawing crosses. xD Like... Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maoh in Zelda gear xD

Itou: LOL funny story how Yama said to me the other day "We're excluding Het..." Which it true. We're only drawing Shonen/Shojo Ai, Yuri, and yaoi xD

I feel like Naruto is like... so boringly mainstream and I don't like the storyline. I won't however, suicide myself over Death Note. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 pm
Miss Chloie
Angel: haha, no worries. We're not overcharging. :3 If anything, we're undercharging.OMFG Zelda! I love drawing crosses. xD Like... Wolfram from Kyo Kara Maoh in Zelda gear xD

Itou: LOL funny story how Yama said to me the other day "We're excluding Het..." Which it true. We're only drawing Shonen/Shojo Ai, Yuri, and yaoi xD

I feel like Naruto is like... so boringly mainstream and I don't like the storyline. I won't however, suicide myself over Death Note. lol

Hmm...No het? So...like, no AustriaxHungary? How do you feel about incest? Cause everyone loves RussiaxBelarus! Otherwise, there needs to be lots of AmericaxEngland and ItalyxGermany! ^_^

mugoi_usagi
Crew

Invisible Elder

7,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Invisibility 100

Strawberry Pocky Parade
Vice Captain

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:20 am
Het as in heterosexual. :3 girl/boy boy/girl. we draw same sex only! Lol. <3
mugoi_usagi
Miss Chloie

Hmm...No het? So...like, no AustriaxHungary? How do you feel about incest? Cause everyone loves RussiaxBelarus! Otherwise, there needs to be lots of AmericaxEngland and ItalyxGermany! ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:38 am
Miss Chloie
Het as in heterosexual. :3 girl/boy boy/girl. we draw same sex only! Lol. <3
mugoi_usagi
Miss Chloie

But...but it's incest het!! That's different from normal het! (sorry...I really love how obsessed Belarus is over Russia.)
Are you going to give those of us unable to get to Hawaii a little peek at the fabulous arts?

mugoi_usagi
Crew

Invisible Elder

7,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Invisibility 100

magicalgirlme
Captain

Devoted Loiterer

13,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm
I love Wolfram in Zelda cosplay gear! And it looks like Hetalia is going to kill my drawing arm and my gag reflex.

*browses popular slashes*

Oh well~! heart Got to give the people what they want! I think it's hard to see them as people/characters though when I know so much history.

PS: Japan rocks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:53 pm
Yamaxchan
PS: Japan rocks.

Damn right it rocks

Also
Death Note (would sell)
Bleach (would sell)
Naruto Shippuuden (would sell)
Claymore (would sell)
Negima (would sell)
Ragnarok (I just really like this one)
They are all awesome anime and manga.  

Farseer Eldrad

6,000 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

magicalgirlme
Captain

Devoted Loiterer

13,325 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:56 pm
@ Kiyoshi Shouri
Yeah, a lot of the main stream Anime like Death Note and Naruto we figured would sell. I'll look into a few others that you listed as well. 3nodding Thanks for the feedback!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:12 pm
You guys can preview our art at any time by going to our dA accounts. But you know, I'm not sure how much we'll be putting up there. Probably a bit for advertising purposes. We haven't drawn much for it in particular (yet.) We're hoping to have our major base back in home instead of here though. That is, maine. ...another alien state for you guys I reckon xD
mugoi_usagi

But...but it's incest het!! That's different from normal het! (sorry...I really love how obsessed Belarus is over Russia.)
Are you going to give those of us unable to get to Hawaii a little peek at the fabulous arts?

Strawberry Pocky Parade
Vice Captain

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Hayash1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 pm
I'm pretty sure Gundam, Evangelion, Code Geass stuff would sell. Anything like Bleach, Naruto, K-ON, Death Note, Lucky Star, Suzumiya Haruhi :S All that mainstream stuff.  
~ My Japan 私の日本 ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff