Submit

The Bandit King Jing
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:40 am
Since the old "New Roleplay" Was not progressing I felt a fresh start would do some good.

I did not delete the old RP simply locked it and moved it to the Archives. It can be restored of Realm so desires.

Well that's that.

Let it begin!  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:44 pm
Uhh, ok...but...where? neutral  

Shikuru EX

The Bandit King Jing
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:59 pm
"Space: The final frontier
These are the voyages of the Starship, Angel Wing
Its everlasting mission
To explore strange new worlds
To seek out new artifacts and new civilizations
To boldly go where no man, or woman has gone before
"

Shugo parodied out loud looking out one of the many windows in the main hall. the teen sat at a table arms crossed,head resting upon them. It was "down time"on the ship which meant, Shugo had piratically nothing to do. All maintenance was preformed the applicable crew members and all paperwork had been filed many light years ago.

'sometimes.' he thought to himself 'I think my proficiency is a curse'  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:10 pm
((If it is alright I have changed my character for the new role play))  

Dr Spangle

The Bandit King Jing
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 am
thewhiterouge
((If it is alright I have changed my character for the new role play))

yeah no problem  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:42 pm
Nick was spinning around in the cockpit chair flying closer to the ship. "Ah, finally the ship in which I am to be stationed. Well they better warm up the welcoming comity cause here comes ArchAngel!" He flew closer on a shaky course because he was dizzy. "This is Nick LeFay here, this merc wants permission to dock. I'm sorry this merc want permission to dock, please." He smiled and talked into the mic. "Oh come on is anyone here? Don't leave me sleeping out, here it is cold." Nick started joking and just straight up running his mouth.  

Dr Spangle

The Bandit King Jing
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:22 pm
Shugo jumped up, alert and focused. He quickly grabbed the nearest headset. "Hold your position LeFay, commencing ship scan.....scanning....complete. Rodger LeFay you are clear to dock, repeat you are clear to dock." Shigo hung up the head set and sighed. He began to walk towards the docking bay the metal of his boots making a clicking noise as he walked, the noise became almost monotonous, lulling Shugo into a half dazed state.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:44 pm
Nick smiled and spoke into the microphone. "Finally someone heard." He rolled and turned right into the docking bay. He landed his fighter and loaded up in his armor. He slowly opened up the rear opening and walked out with his full suit on. "Hey, where's the welcoming comity?"  

Dr Spangle

Shikuru EX

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:37 pm
"Your welcoming committee is right here."

"Unfortunately, its just the two of us."

Former detective Hayate Mori and Second Lieutenant Kahlua Marjoram of the Galaxy Angels were waiting for Nick at the Docks as they were the only two people available to welcome a new ally.

"Nice to meet you Mr. LeFay. I'm Hayate and this is Kahlua. We would've had more people welcome you, but everyone else is off doing gawd-knows-what."

"We're very sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:26 pm
"Ah you two will do fine." He jumped off the rear of his fighter launching his jump jets. "Second Lieutenant Kahlua and uh...you were the...detective?" He tried to remember what his file said. "Hold on. His visor lit up and a bio opened up of Hayate. "Former Detective Hayate Mori." He shut off the visor computer. "You two are the only ones who cared enough to welcome this dashing merc, you two are good in my book. I figure everyone would be ignoring me." Nick joked around and smiled though the visor. "You can call me ArchAngel if you feel like it, everyone in battle does."  

Dr Spangle

The Bandit King Jing
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:04 pm
Shugo slid his I.D card through the door lock, which responded with a beep. The airlock disengaged and the doors opened. Shugo paced throught the doorway and walked over to Nick. The Young man eyed the newcomer from head to toe before speaking.

"Lieutenant General Shugo Miakadaze"
he said giving a salute to the man before extending his hand for a shake. "Pleasure to meet you Mr. LeFay"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm
"Ah, Lieutenant General Shugo, good to meet you, name is Nick LeFay, most people call me ArchAngel cause I don't like being a fairy. ((Le fée means fairy in french)) He shook his hand in the full armored suit. "So...I have been sent here to help the Angels now I have to ask, why do they need a veteran merc to help em'?"  

Dr Spangle

The Bandit King Jing
Vice Captain

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:56 pm
Shugo stood tall and cleared his through before speaking.

"Well, if you are familiar with the Angels Mission then you must know that they go to some pretty, dodgy places. I, well the rest of the senior staff would feel much more comfortable if our girls had some extra muscle alongside them, should. god forbidding something arise'  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:08 pm
"Well are you sure they will be ok with a merc being the one to help them?" He retracted his helmet from his face, letting his white hair go loose and shook it out. "Cause not many people like me working with them."  

Dr Spangle

Shikuru EX

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:11 pm
"Oh I'm sure we'll manage." Hayate answered.

"We can get along with pretty much anyone." Kahlua added.  
~Galaxy Angel RP~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff