Welcome to Gaia! ::

zOMG! Chatterbox

Back to Guilds

Do you like zOMG? Do you like to chat? Then click here. It will be the best decision you make. Ever. EVER!!11oneoneone 

Tags: zOMG, Chatterbox, Landshark, Marshall, Animated 

Reply zOMG! Chatterbox
I intensly dislike math. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calling Shenanigans

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 pm
My teacher is absolutely horrible- which just makes me hate it more.
Last year I had an amazing teacher so I did well and didn't dread going math every day.
This year.. not so much.

So guys... have any school horror stories?
Whats your least favorite subject?
Horrible teachers that made you hate school?

Also I need some help form people good at trig/calc. ;-;
I know sin(-x) = -sin(x)
So what does cos(-x) equal?
I forgot and I don't have my book and I wanted an excuse to procrastinate.
EDIT: nevermind, found it on sparknotes of all places o.o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm
In Soviet Russia, math solves you!  

Phukking Writch

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Calling Shenanigans

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 pm
Phukking Writch

gonk heart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm
Calling Shenanigans
Phukking Writch

gonk heart
whee  

Myrielle

Perfect Saint

Misa Catailia

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 pm
Math and science = death for me because of my teacher >>
THE DREADED EVIL TEACHERS ARE ATTACKNIG YOU AND YOUR GRADES o3o Truefax.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 pm
ª™â™ªâ™«â™ªâ™«â™ªâ™«â™ªâ™«â™ª

Oh the things I could tell you xD

Math ._. Then English. Only because you're always writing an essay

My sexistish (Lol word) PE teacher :U

ª™â™ªâ™«â™ªâ™«â™ªâ™«â™ªâ™«â™ª

sratsnsdrowS

Valheita

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 pm
I'm a Computer Science major, so I eat sleep and breathe math xd

EDIT: English though, bah, who needs it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 pm
Valheita

This.  

Phukking Writch

6,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Misa Catailia

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:50 pm
Phukking Writch
Valheita

This.
'
Screw grammar and spelling. ^^
I'm happy being a fail at it >D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:05 am
So many O_o...
When you're in a school with bad rep, then what can you expect? wink
Now that I've chosen subjects I do enjoy, back then it'd have to be... *thinks hard*...
gonk ...I'd say, if I HAD to choose.. Physics. Not that I actually hated it, because come on - it was fun.... sorta, but the teacher, he was one of those that'd pick their favourite and ignore the rest. whee I proved him SOOOO wrong in the end. *Got a higher grade than his favourite despite all negativity. D:<*
And I wouldn't say any specific teacher made me hate school. But, in 7-9th "grade", I had this R.E teacher, and she was... crazy. I'm not even joking. She needed to go to the mental hospital. She'd smile and grit her teeth at you when she's shouting at you.

One time, we was watching this film, and my friend tickled me and I started laughing, her EYES... they narrowed on me and she walked straight up to me and told me to leave the room. crying You don't wanna know what happened after. It was like a horror movie.
emo

LUCKILY, she left to go to an all boys school! XD The pervert.
User Image  

sikh-91

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Little Miss Fortune
Crew

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:18 am
I love math. It's one of the only classes that really makes sense to me. I struggle more in English and Psych and stuff like that xp

It's horrible when you end up with one bad teacher who totally ruins a subject for you, though D=

I skipped trig and now I have trouble whenever anything with trig functions comes up in calc. It kinda sucks, but there's only so much trig in the world... I could probably learn it all on my own if I really wanted to (And I'll probably have to if I continue with calculus x__X)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 am
Little Miss Fortune
I love math. It's one of the only classes that really makes sense to me. I struggle more in English and Psych and stuff like that xp

It's horrible when you end up with one bad teacher who totally ruins a subject for you, though D=

I skipped trig and now I have trouble whenever anything with trig functions comes up in calc. It kinda sucks, but there's only so much trig in the world... I could probably learn it all on my own if I really wanted to (And I'll probably have to if I continue with calculus x__X)

It really is. It makes you think, if you had a completely different teacher for that specific subject, would it be different. The only reason I did like maths is because of the teachers I had when I was little.

I think it's the strict/too serious teachers that ruin things. Like my history teacher, oh gawd, he was so... NO TALKING OR I'LL MOVE YOU TO THE CORNER. emo That corner is really lonely. REALLY lonely. :'D

But then after he left, we had a better teacher and he was so much fun he made History fun.
User Image  

sikh-91

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Little Miss Fortune
Crew

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:46 am
sikh-91
Little Miss Fortune

It really is. It makes you think, if you had a completely different teacher for that specific subject, would it be different. The only reason I did like maths is because of the teachers I had when I was little.

I think it's the strict/too serious teachers that ruin things. Like my history teacher, oh gawd, he was so... NO TALKING OR I'LL MOVE YOU TO THE CORNER. emo That corner is really lonely. REALLY lonely. :'D

But then after he left, we had a better teacher and he was so much fun he made History fun.
User Image

I actually like the strict teachers and hate it when I get stuck with a "fun" teacher... xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:51 am
I personally love math but my teacher dose a s**t job trying to explain new formulas so I'm forced to learn everything on my own with help from YouTube  

Sohisohi

sikh-91

7,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:01 am
Little Miss Fortune
sikh-91
Little Miss Fortune

User Image

I actually like the strict teachers and hate it when I get stuck with a "fun" teacher... xd

whee For me it'll be the fun or at least balanced out, but hardly ever the strict. With the fun ones, at least they make the students more enthusiatic to learn.
User Image  
zOMG! Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces