Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply __VS__ Battles....
Sephiroth Vs Jecht Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is This Unfair?
Rawr!?! ( yes D; )
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Kwark..? ( no =D )
68%
 68%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 19

Aeshien

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:17 pm
yup O.o"

I think i might come in when the 3rd person posts >w<
I wanna know what u think.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:51 pm
i think Sephiroth, because he is faster and he can hurt Jecht from a far distance and he can summon those crystals that cause magic damage and one of them can heal him and he can use black materia which is basically a instant kill  

Tsurugi Matsumoto

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:47 am
Jecht takes it for me, if you play Dissidia, Jecht Block can stop almost anything. Sephiroth is strong and fast, but Jecht is Braska's Final Aeon (and Sin).  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm
krozza
Jecht takes it for me, if you play Dissidia, Jecht Block can stop almost anything. Sephiroth is strong and fast, but Jecht is Braska's Final Aeon (and Sin).

yeah but dont forget that sephiroth can use heartless angel, then he would just slice him and then Jecht is killed  

Tsurugi Matsumoto

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:48 pm
Definitely Sephiroth. Jecht wouldn't be able to land a single hit, even with his speed and skill.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 pm
Cloud22200
krozza

yeah but dont forget that sephiroth can use heartless angel, then he would just slice him and then Jecht is killed

I would try and argue the Giga-Graviton to destroy the world point, but it takes like 20 minutes to warm it up, in which time Sephiroth would have won the battle.  

Kaos Relinade
Crew

Genius

Aeshien

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:32 pm
krozza
Cloud22200
krozza

I would try and argue the Giga-Graviton to destroy the world point, but it takes like 20 minutes to warm it up, in which time Sephiroth would have won the battle.

We need hardcore debaters to make this interesting.

Whenever u want to now..(i know u want to D; )  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:57 am
I think Jecht.

Sephiroth is just a loser that has a long, thin sword and a wing. And because of that, (plus the long hair), he's "uber".

Jecht is ripped, has something worth fighting for and a COOL weapon thingy. Unlike some people we know.. Plus, he is Sin. Like..The big giant moster thing that rips stuff to shreds?

In all seriousness, what was the only bad thing that Sephiroth did? Kill Aerith. Which stopped her from fully casting Holy. And he even failed, because Meteor didn't do anything but destory Midgar. Sin was ripping crap up left and right. Kilika, anyone? Remember the sad cutscene? With the kids and blitzball, and then you only saw the blitzball in the water..?  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Snowpaya

Fallen Guildsman

10,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:38 pm
Sephiroth is supposed to be fast (he's actually ungodly slow in Dissidia - only his attacks are fast), and he relies mostly on Materia, like Black Materia. His main beef is that he wants to do what his mother tells him to do.

Jecht is a bronzed god of a man who looks like he can strangle Adamantoises from FFXIII to death with just his bare hands and carries the sword around just for looks. He was powerful when he traveled with Braska, he was powerful when you fought him as the Final Aeon, he was powerful as Sin, and he plays blitzball with METEORS. Oh, did I forget to mention that he can travel through time, which is what he did as Sin to get Tidus to Spira? Besides, all he really has to do is catch Sephiroth's One Winged Angel katana on his armored arm, then break the silly thing with Sin's Fang.

An interesting thing to note, however: in Dissidia: Final Fantasy, the Black Materia and Ultimate Jecht Shot of Sephiroth and Jecht, respectively, are used in the same way. Both require you to be on the ground, both require that you hold Square to charge, a weak charge is close range damage, and a strong charge devastates opponents from a distance.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:09 am
Depends on which "Jecht" we're talking about here.

Jecht as Sin: probably Jecht
Jecht as Final Aeon: Probably Sephiroth
Regular Jecht: Sephiroth

Keep in Mind Sephiroth himself has a bunch of forms. The massive one, then the winged angel form, THEN his human form. And all of them can royally screw someone over. The only form of Jecht that, hands-down, takes this, would be Sin.  

Epic Politics Man

7,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Aeshien

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:32 pm
ok...uhhmm D; my opinion nao.

If you watch the fight with Genesis, Angeal and sephi..
Sephiroth was taking 2 1st classes (including Genesis,That tanker) at once. Genesis bieng the final boss in Crisis core and bieng that vampire looking like a creepy hmo from dirge of cerberus and angeal bieng the pretty hard boss during the middle of the game.

Watching that fight again..sephiroth didnt even look like he tried.
all he did was Smirk'n'slash. all he did was lifted the masamune then *BANG* Genesis would be struggling.
at the second half. Genesis goes harder..and sephiroth takes the fight only just a tiny bit more serious.. Sephiroth was still smiling.
If you watch ACC again tho..
Sephiroth was only hopping up and down Smirk and slashing, Cloud got an arse kicking..and that sephiroth was only like 1/3 of his power (apparently). Sephiroth could of just killed him right there...BUT! Seph bieng cocky as he is..He stabbed him in the arm. Sephiroths cockiness got him trapped into Omnislash V5.
After all this Text *looks above and sighs* I really dont see seph taking any of his fights 100%.

If seph went Full 100% + Fallen angel (the black wing)
Then maybe 'all this' would be a different story.
Thats just my opinion D:

... or maybe..he went Full 100% + Fallen angel (the black wing) +++++++++++ he saw Jecht holding Jenovas head and his sword covered in Jenovas blood.
PWNED  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 am
Hmm... I've never played the FF game were Sepiroth is in but he LOOKS cool. I have played FFX, but i never won it, so... I actually don't know. But Sepiroth looks much cooler so I'm gonna go for him ^^  

Gravity boy 97

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:11 am
Well it depends...
Normal versions? Or the big a** versions?
Normal, it could be pretty even but i'm going with Sephiroth.
As for bigass...Jecht.
Braska's Final Aeon. (Jecht)
Safer Sephiroth  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:08 pm
If we go with Jecht pre Final Aeon/Sin then I would give the fight to Sephiroth.

Sephiroth from birth was trained to be the ultimate weapon, the most powerful soldier, someone who could wield the power of Jenova more effectively than any other Soldier before or after him. And yes, his fight against Angel and Genesis in Crisis Core shows just how bad a** and powerful he was.

Jecht, like Tidus was a Blitzball player first, Guardian/warrior second. Jecht was a great athlete, a Michael Jordon of the blitzball world, he had the physical making of becoming a warrior, but only became a true warrior/fighter after he went to Spira. Second, while Sephiroth was genetically altered from the womb to be a super human who's abilities goes beyond anything human. Jecht was still just a man, he may have been at the top, physical peak of what a human being can reach, but Sephiroth was created to be more than that.

As for Jecht as his Final Aeon form, some people will give the fight to Jecht as Sin, but not as the final summon, but you forget, Jecht's final summon was created to defeat Sin, and it did. So i don't know how you could say Jecht's final Aeon form is weaker than that of Sin.

As a fan I love Jecht more than Sephiroth, but here's how I see it.

Sephiroth vs. Jecht (Pre Final Aeon)- Sephiroth
Sephiroth vs. Jecht (Final Aeon/Sin)- Jecht

Cookie Icer

Fated raison detre

O.G. Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:11 pm
My opinion, is Jecht would win. Everyone is quick to say "OMFG SEPHIROTH IS SOOOO COOL AND WILL WIN CUZ HES GODLY FAST AND HAS HEARTLESS ANGEL!!!!!!!!11!!!1"

But if you think about it, Jecht has MANY advantages as well, such as not being human due to being a dream, so essentially can't die unless someone sends him, and I doubt Sephiroth could do that. And as for Heartless Angel, that takes time to use, and would give Jecht a lot of time to interrupt him. Sephiroth DOES have the advantage of speed, but lets face it, speed isn't everything. When it comes to brawn, Jecht wins hands down. Jecht using his sword would also even things up. People always have it in their heads that Sephiroth is unstoppable, and it's kind of annoying. If Sephiroth is so unstoppable people, then why has he been killed twice? Because he IS stoppable. Granted, Jecht is too, difference being that Jecht WANTED to lose.  
__VS__ Battles....

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff