Yes. Happy Anniversary!
  Maybe. Happy Anniversary!
  No. Happy Anniversary!
View Results

The_Blessed_Mule
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

Amazingly, our guild is turning a big four years old! We've come and long way and done a lot of stuff over the years. And we have each and every one of our members and crew members to thank for it!

Before you get started in the festivities, please sign our guestbook. If you sign you'll be eligible to receive one of our many, many special, secret prizes at the end-of-party raffle.

Just so all of you know, all of the threads that are party related will have [Party] at the beginning of the subject line. So, if you make a thread specifically for the party, then please don't forget to put that at the beginning.

The party will start on April 1, 2010 and will end on April 30, 2010. A whole month of celebrations! So get your party hat on! xd

-----

Here is our lists of VIP members!

These members joined in 2006 and have 70+ posts:
Aubre Lark, Aurellion, baluk15, Bayleigh of the Dark Moon, CraftyCow, dark_angel_32189, ForbidenFaeryDesire, healerweaver, [Helmorana], JVCA, Kayne Aiya, koudelkaW, Lysdexic Lolerskate, Mika Lockheart, Phoenixfire Lune Soleil, riverflow692, sachi_x, shivanti, SowiloWitch, Squeek Panda Bear, Tazzy Wolfstar, The Spam Fairy, Undead Honey Cake, wolfsbanemoon.

These members joined in 2007 and have 50+ posts:
-X-Luciferin-X-Bandit-X-, [Xena], Arthela, Beautiful Propaganda, Ceannara, Chezzy91, Choir-Angel, Ciele Fu, corvilla, CosmicCrystal, Demona Nightwing, DJ Cyber_lollipop, DragonSummoner66, dragoon_2004, Eddie Imperfect, ElikAruna, Fading from the World, Fairy Pagan Goddess, Fieryhexe, Flying Dicks, Foxmore, I Scarlet I, Ich bin Q, Indigo Star Child, isidar_mithram, J. Dragonhater, Jamie of Spades, KimHeroin, Lady Katmarie, Lorielei Earthe, love_fairy_dust, Lucifer Kiss, Lysine, Magg0t_4_lif3, Moody Magic, Mystic White Raven, Nano_Rem, NeonHellCat, Peaches Sebastian, Reivyn-chan, Renkotsu Otaku, rikuizo, Rune WolfHaven, Seraphim Sins, shaddowchild, SiicoSeeren, skullgrl, Snows_Silence, Starlock, Tari_Leralonde, The gypsy Queen, Toxik_Envy, too2sweet, ummei, VampireKikyo, veronikapwns, WelkingPath, Wiccan_Black_Angel, Wiccan_Boy_1990, Wing-Goddess, Wraith_92, xAikaNoKurayami, XxHarryDresdenxX, Zsa Zsa.

These members joined in 2008 and have 30+ posts:
-Pixelated-Cupcake-, _IceGoddess15_, 1Lilyflower, 5eeker_of_Truth, Abbie913, AgentAbhorrence, AmyK02, Amythest Fae, Amethyst Lavenlight, Atrum_Anima, Brett KoZakku, candiipup, captains bootie, Carmacao, chubathang1165, Conan The Barbie Doll, Countess Elsinore, courtney murder, Daine Salmalin, doistu, Ephemeral Lazarus, Fairy Fox, fluffbunny89, FlyingPinkElefantSaysMow, ForbidenNightmare, Gambling Setzer, GS Sailor Chibi Galaxia, hidden_lynn, II Stelmaria II, JeanMorgan, Josephine, Korealia, Kyou Nitsune, Labores Luna, lightprincess03, Little-Lenah, Little Vicious, Louve Blance, loveblackbutterflies, Maxwell_Pink, MiladyMidnight, Miss Will V, NamelessShadowElf, Nature Speaker, NightzRain, Oh Em Jesus, Peccary, Phoeona, PiercedPixie2, pixelated D R 3 A M dust, Pouncequick, Rayne Destiny, Redbutcheress, Ru Aear, Sheraha, shia chan 13, Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note, Shinu_Rei, Sky Raven Moon, SlaineWildfire, Soul of Solitude, Star Nightshade, sweetdeily, SwirlingDark, TH4T PR3TTY R4V3 GIRL, The_Count_of_Capieville, The Goddess of Earth, The Mad Butler, themadwriter, Thirrin Lindenshield, ThoughtlessDisturbance, torak317, Velloxys Twilight, Victim of a Vampire, Vodka Tampon, wandering lonewolf, x Haruhi in Wonderland x, xXCrimson_KatanaXx, zabazor.

These members joined in 2009 and have 20+ posts:
5eekerJ, _Theatre is Life_, Aiedaile, akire1024, Ara Rose, Beloved Chaos Angel, Blood Saga, Born_Butch, Chaos Blue, Chibi Chibi Sami, Chimerical V, crazy_burrito, Darkvampress16, Doc Dillamond, Draculas-Mistress, Drollive, ElletNah_Sword, Emii Cat, Emperor of shadows, Extravagantly Yours, FantasyAngel22, Fenera, FinalGrimoire, Fieryhexe, goddessnaia, ICobaltI, KageKitsuneB, KGM13, KillerQueen Bash, krav majo, Lilith Le Rouge, Loona Wynd, Melancholy of an Angel, Musical_Vampire_Socks, Niamh willow, Neferet -House of Night-, no1narutofan1992, redtearsblackwings, SabreCat20, Sakakikala, sarcastic bracket, shadowly darkness, shawn_penman, Shorana-iceheart, Sindenky, Somberaiser, Soruko chan, The Musical Lemon, The Red Sorcerer, th ii mble rose, Usako_Rouge, ValkyriePrincess92, Victor_Black256, wiccan of the moon, Wickedawesome1, xMoonlitShadowsx, Xo_Blue-Dragon_oX.

And these members joined in 2010 and have 10+ posts:
Alureah Protectorr, IceWolf-Crowfire, L o v e r s L u l l a b y, Love hates vampires-ninjas, Marie Bellamy, Melody of Eternity, Nero Shiranaru, Sam Oaken Willow 17, Vix_Punk, zainith666, Zydrate Addicted GENtern.

Don't worry if you're not on this list! We still appreciate every single member of the guild, regardless of post count! biggrin

-----

Here is a badge to put in your signatures!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 am
*signage*

What I love most is the members. Everybody is so fun and willing to help biggrin  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Xx_Zack_Aerith_Lover_xX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 am
Hey.^.^ I sign this guestbook to show that I am apart of this party. wink Happy Anniversary!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:38 am
Happy Aniversary everyone! I'm so glad to be a part of this guild. I have been rather lurker-ish the last few months but I'm still out and about. I love that this is a guild where people can come and learn with others. I just wish that I had the time I used to to devote to this guild.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

Vix_Punk

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:57 am
Happy anniversary to all. it has been a great time being here ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:15 pm
*signs*
O_o whoah.
Can't believe it's been 2 years. <3 It's been great~ and I look forward to the next two, four, six, etc. years.  

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200

FabulousNerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:45 pm
Happy Anniversary!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:47 pm
Wahoo *puts on party hat* I'm glad to have found a wiccan guild that is large and popular enough that there is tons of active participation in it. This guild rocks.  

J. Dragonhater

DJ Cyber_lolliPop

4,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 pm
Happy Anniversary All!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 pm
-Signs with a flourish.-

My favorite part of this guild is how excepting everyone is. I don't think I've met one person here who's been unkind or rude about anyone's opinion.

User Image

courtney murder

7,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Clambake 200

SwirlingDark

Lonely Phantom

9,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:28 pm
You ran into...

*signs*

I just love how helpful people are, the way everyone bands together.

It makes me smile.

... the doorframe of life!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 pm
Signs

I live for the Academy_____Prestige, Respect, and Higher Learning!

Join a Class Today!!!

~The Principal~  

zabazor
Vice Captain

Blood Saga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:08 pm
*signs* Happy anniversary! I love you all!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:35 pm
If you can't take the heat, don't tickle the dragon.

Bon anniversaire!
I'm so glad this guild exists--everyone's so accepting, and willing to help!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

th ii mble rose

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The Memoirs - - [old threads, party scrapbooks, etc]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items