Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAGE PIT

Back to Guilds

This guild is for debating and ranting about life and hot button issues. 

Tags: Ranting, Discussion, Debating, Life, Issues 

Reply RAGE PIT
Hate List Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iwillkillthee
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:03 am
I am working on creating the ultimate hate list and I want you all to add on to it. I am going to start a list of some of the s**t I hate and feel free to add on. And I know it feels this this has been done before but bear with me. I am always looking to voice my opinions.

No particular order for this

1. Rap music
2. country
3. disco
4. Rednecks
5. George Bush(both of em)
6. generic conditioner
7. my ex best friend
8. forest green
9. the fact that Repo Men copies off of Repo The Genetic Opera.
10. Vitamin D milk
11. large curd cottage cheese
12. emo
13. "goths" ..you may as well be emo
14. paper cut outs
15. wisdom teeth
16. druggies
17. *****. necrophiliacs
19. feminists
20. bible thumpers

Ok thats all I can think of atm...but I will be adding more. Feel free to release your hate xD  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:43 pm
coconut
people who talk to me like I'm stupid
most of my neighbors
people who can't use spell check
taking out the garbage
work
Bob (inside joke)  

Vengeful Elegance
Crew

ll_Kutabare_ll

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:44 am
pineapple anything
BS
most people I see daily
...think that's about it  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 am
Ham
Noodles every other day because I'm jobless and can't afford anything else
Losing the charger to my cell phone
That "......oh s**t" feeling I get when I play video games late at night, see that's it's 3 AM and realize that I have class in 5 hours.
How sex is classified as a "physical need" in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
How ignorant people have to be to think that Looney Toons and The Muppets were made for child audiences. I mean, frig's sake, Looney Toons is a cavalcade of slapstick violence and Miss Piggy has been the target of more sexual innuendoes than a gay person in a 90's sitcom.  

Archaix_the_Ghast v2

iwillkillthee
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:17 pm
Archaix_the_Ghast v2
Ham
Noodles every other day because I'm jobless and can't afford anything else
Losing the charger to my cell phone
That "......oh s**t" feeling I get when I play video games late at night, see that's it's 3 AM and realize that I have class in 5 hours.
How sex is classified as a "physical need" in Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
How ignorant people have to be to think that Looney Toons and The Muppets were made for child audiences. I mean, frig's sake, Looney Toons is a cavalcade of slapstick violence and Miss Piggy has been the target of more sexual innuendoes than a gay person in a 90's sitcom.

You know, I mentioned that looney tune thing to my friend the other day. I knew it wasn't for kids.

I got more

oysters
cheap beer
renting DVDs from video stores and then they don't work.
Brad Pitt  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:10 am
people who don't pick up their dog s**t
when ants find there way into my open soda can...the paranoia is too much
when people feel bad about their physical appearance and there is clearly nothing wrong with them

GPS systems that scold you when you don't follow their orders

My lil' b*****d(game)

The fact that I've gotten so out of shape this winter that I can't run a simple 3 blocks without my legs burning and being completely out of breath, and I actually think that I'm going to take up parkour like this...  

ll_Kutabare_ll

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

iwillkillthee
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:59 pm
People who tell other people they are going to kill themselves, leave them hanging to freak the ******** out and then don't actually do it.

Seriously, what is wrong with people!

Scarves-anything that constricts my neck or even touches my neck that could choke me I am not cool with.

the Saw movies.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:10 pm
XxKirA_no_YumExX
people who don't pick up their dog s**t
when ants find there way into my open soda can...the paranoia is too much
when people feel bad about their physical appearance and there is clearly nothing wrong with them

GPS systems that scold you when you don't follow their orders

My lil' b*****d(game)

The fact that I've gotten so out of shape this winter that I can't run a simple 3 blocks without my legs burning and being completely out of breath, and I actually think that I'm going to take up parkour like this...

Recalculating.
Recalculating.
Recalculating.

All in the voice of a bitchy 4th grade teacher.  

Archaix_the_Ghast v2

iwillkillthee
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:05 am
lol...thats great.

I got more as usual

My uncle(yes people, I really do hate my uncle)

The fact that my tool of a brother puts his girlfriend before his family.

my ex best friend of 8 years

when my dog is in heat

people who are blaming Obama for the problems George Bush caused in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:09 am
Tampon commercials
Waiting
Weather that isn't warm (seriously if it is too hot I get dizzy and sick and if it is too cold I get very painful muscle spasms)
Dancing With the Stars
People who feel the need to tell smokers that smoking is bad
People who lecture me for cussing
Poodles
Beagles
Chihuahuas
Clowns
Spit
"Gangsters" (I don't remember which comedian it was but they said "If your mama still drives you to school then you aint' no gangster, pull your pants up!")
People who do something illegal then accuse everyone of being racist when they get in trouble.  

Vengeful Elegance
Crew

Vengeful Elegance
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 am
iwillkillthee

I hate my uncle too. I don't really know what else to call him; he's my dad's cousin. Anyways, he packed up my grandma's house and put all of her things in storage under his name. Then he moved her in to his house which is 6 hours away from me. He did all of this without so much as a phone call to let me know what was going on. I didn't find out until like a week later when I was sick with worry because my grandma wasn't answering her door or her phone for 2 days! I called my aunt to ask if she had heard from her. She was like "Oh your grandma live here now." WTF!! scream

Oh and he is now renting her house out and taking the money for himself. She doesn't even know that it's being rented out because she plans on coming home.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 am
Vengeful Elegance
iwillkillthee

I hate my uncle too. I don't really know what else to call him; he's my dad's cousin. Anyways, he packed up my grandma's house and put all of her things in storage under his name. Then he moved her in to his house which is 6 hours away from me. He did all of this without so much as a phone call to let me know what was going on. I didn't find out until like a week later when I was sick with worry because my grandma wasn't answering her door or her phone for 2 days! I called my aunt to ask if she had heard from her. She was like "Oh your grandma live here now." WTF!! scream

Oh and he is now renting her house out and taking the money for himself. She doesn't even know that it's being rented out because she plans on coming home.

Mine is so much worse than that. Mine is abusive and an a*****e and irresponsible. Grr...uncles.  

iwillkillthee
Captain

iwillkillthee
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:17 am
Vengeful Elegance
Tampon commercials
Waiting
Weather that isn't warm (seriously if it is too hot I get dizzy and sick and if it is too cold I get very painful muscle spasms)
Dancing With the Stars
People who feel the need to tell smokers that smoking is bad
People who lecture me for cussing
Poodles
Beagles
Chihuahuas
Clowns
Spit
"Gangsters" (I don't remember which comedian it was but they said "If your mama still drives you to school then you aint' no gangster, pull your pants up!")
People who do something illegal then accuse everyone of being racist when they get in trouble.

The only people who tell other people smoking is bad are hypocrites themselves. They know smoking is bad but they do it. Why do people mention it? That is just uselessness.

Oh and the comedian you were thinking about was Jeff Foxworthy I believe.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:35 am
Yeah, it probably was.  

Vengeful Elegance
Crew

Rin Kuran

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:43 pm
ok i might be new but i have a long list of hate.
starting with:
i hate dorks who copy stuff off of movies like the grudge the boys in my class call me the grudge because of my long beautiful hair
i also hate my father because he drinks hardcore and he's mean
i hate people making fun of me because they have nothing else to do
people who judge
people starting rumors about me
retards like my uncle daniel who said that he found the "keys" near the damn car (he's a spoiled lier)
AND MOST OF ALL MY FRIEND ANGIE BECAUSE SHE'S A MOUTHY B*tch!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
RAGE PIT

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff