Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's Like They Were Made For Each Other - The Guild!

Back to Guilds

Does A go with B? Want to know if it goes with C? Come here then! 

Tags: fashion, matching, avatar 

Reply The Chatterbox
I'm going to have to... (come talk to me, please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meymi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:04 am
Thank you very much, i'll start there!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:00 am
[inserts comment pased on skimmed conversation]
blaugh I've been going page by page, because that's easier for my personally, and I finished like 5 of my pages in about an hour and a half? Maybe less...Would've kept going, but I wanted SOMETHING to occupy my time tomorrow, lol.  

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Cherry It

Liberal Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 am
No problem Meymi.

I haven't done any pages lately. D: I'm a bad person, I know. Page by page was really time consuming and I did five pages in an hour, I think, but colour by colour is easier. For me at least.
I signed up thinking I would have plenty of time since I have no life but I forgot my dad was driving in from Colorado (I live in Illinois) for Easter. So I had less time than I expected xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 am
It'd be ridiculous for me to try keeping that straight...color I mean. razz
That's what happened to me...I ended up driving for 2 hours to visit family, and never had any time to get that done! D:}
But I did alot of pages last night, thankfully...lol!  

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Meymi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:04 am
I got a golden egg~

and i got 3 more to give to friends who can't get it because of their internets XD

and cherry, i wouldn't mind doing a few pages for you, but doesn't that make the thread be non-organized by page? XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:19 am
I don't expect everyone to be done for a while yet, so don't feel too guilty (and the Easter event and family are keeping me distracted too). xD (Not to mention how many pages some people took on @.@ )  

OpaqueCheshire
Captain

Medeus

Eloquent Prophet

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:26 pm
lol! Not too guilty yet...Just glad I actually got started. razz More than some xD
Issok, Life happens.

How is/did your easter going?/go?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:53 pm
My Easter was particularly boring and time consuming.  

OpaqueCheshire
Captain

Cherry It

Liberal Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:42 am
So I'm being a lazy bum (shame on me, I know) and not archiving.. Plus, my dog woke me up and scratched my eye Saturday and now it's all infected so I'm all blahh. And we got the Sims 3 in my house and one of my sisters is addicted. What else is graced with being an excuse for me... Oh, midterms are coming up and I have an essay to write and biology homework to do tonight. Sort of unrelated things xD I'm trying to install my printer so I can print out sheet music for piano. So there are my lame excuses. :3

Easter can't be boring D: That's a sin. There's candy and bunnies and lame haikus that get put in my school's newspaper. I feel guilty for that one.  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 5:21 pm
I'm cramming for finals currently, after two more weeks I'll be able to immerse myself in my online life. X3

...but it was boring. "got no candy"  

OpaqueCheshire
Captain

The Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out