Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:43 pm
Wastelanders

The Year is 2029, you live on a world known to most as earth.
The world was once something beautiful, diverse, and magnificent. Then on December 23, 2012 something happened. The ozone seemed to disappear for a single moment in time as everything outside and above ground, not made of stone, burned and blew away as ash. What was left was later christened the Wastelands water was still to be found underground and food could be grown inside green houses using materials that had been inside buildings at the time of the flare. People became nomads again, not really knowing how to cope with loss of families, friends, and enemies. Some would say the latter would be easy, but somehow civilization never thinks about what if there was nothing to fight. And they never will. Not to long after some nomads became raiders feeling it was easier to steal food and supplies then get them themselves. The people who stopped them at first had no names. Then one appeared walking from a dust storm and cut down a whole band of raiders, and left wasting no time. This sparked the name Wastelanders. People who have no tolerance for those who simply take, believing even they should have to do something to attain something else.

This is the story of such people, known only as Wastelanders.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:53 pm
Wastelanders

Rules

Rules:
1. No one is immortal, you can die.
2. No one is perfect, you cannot stop everything. At least not by yourself.
3. To clarify, no Mary Sues’, or Stu’s...
4. No puppeting other peoples characters unless given express permission.
5. Post your profile in here.
6. You may have more than one character; however it is your responsibility to keep up with all of them no matter what.
7. Posts should normally be about a paragraph long.
8. No Sex scenes please, least not here, and keep cursing to a minimum, I.E. only when necessary, ok.
9. Have fun.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:57 pm
Wastelanders

Profile Skeleton

Profile Skeleton:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair color:
Hair length:
Eye color:
Weapons:
Clothing:
Bio: (I don’t expect much here over a paragraph, must remember unless your really young, like 17 to 21 your family is dead and gone, and your bio, could be your life after the Flare/cataclysm)
Theme song: (imagine this song playing whenever your character is fighting)
Ending song: (this is for if you should die.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm
Wastelanders

Now Acceting

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:00 pm
She walked through the sandy desert of the old planet. Her eyes were watching ever shadow that passed her. 'Why am I so jittery.' She asked herself as she walked. She coughed as some sand flew into her mouth, she spit the sand out. She was walking again, when she sensed someone. She drew one of her samurai swords and got on guard. She saw a girl with brown hair. She became tense.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:06 pm
Mysty was bored and was looking at the sky. when she looked a head she saw a girl with weird colored hair with weapons drown. she blinked. "umm hello? " she says to her.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:11 pm
NekoGirl665
Mysty was bored and was looking at the sky. when she looked a head she saw a girl with weird colored hair with weapons drown. she blinked. "umm hello? " she says to her.

When she saw the girl posed no threat she returned her sword to her sheath and bowed. 'Hello.' She signed to the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:13 pm
she walks over to the taller girl.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:18 pm
NekoGirl665
she walks over to the taller girl.

She watched warily, she wasn't used to letting people so close as she was used to fighting for her life. Her eyes analyzed the girl. She stood ridged.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:26 pm
"calm down you don't look like a raider so i won't attack you." she says. she stops and looks at her hair. "your hair is cool." she syas then she looks at her closely. "do i know you?"  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:30 pm
NekoGirl665
"calm down you don't look like a raider so i won't attack you." she says. she stops and looks at her hair. "your hair is cool." she syas then she looks at her closely. "do i know you?"

She blinked. 'Thank you.' She signed and shrugged at the second question.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:34 pm
She looks at her some how she know sign language. " okay this may sound really weird but i have seen you in my dreams."  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:38 pm
NekoGirl665
She looks at her some how she know sign language. " okay this may sound really weird but i have seen you in my dreams."

She blinked. 'That's a little odd.' She signed, looking down.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:43 pm
"you're telling me," she says. she puts her hands behind her head and looks at he sky. she starts humming a song she has in her head.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 pm
NekoGirl665
"you're telling me," she says. she puts her hands behind her head and looks at he sky. she starts humming a song she has in her head.

She pulled a book from a pouch on her belt. She sat in the sandy wasteland. She began reading, it was written in Japanese. It was a ninja book.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff