The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Aka-aka what-what Tribe
The Akatsuki Tribe| Time for a fresh start~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of you hated the old plot as much as I did?
  +1 (I hated it as much as you, Shi).
  Other.
View Results

Shi Berry

Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:22 pm
Konton heard the 'Daeva's proposal and nodded when he was finished. "You both are gladly accepted into the tribe," she said, her gaze falling on Kito. "We've been in dire need of another Carer for quite sometime," she explained with a smile. Her eyes then flicked over to Argintie. "We don't officially have any hunter positions open... But I suppose I could fit you in. What else are 'Daevas good for?" she smirked, trying to help Kito not feel so small compared to the overbearing 'Daeva beside him.

Akuma nodded. "It's nice to meet you, Ren," she said with a flick of her tail. She tilted her head at Ren's next question, thinking. "I know the border on the other side of the cliff is the mountains, though I'm not too sure about this side, though."

A scent wafterd over in the air, making the vixen freeze. She knew that scent all too well by now... 'Sangre...' she thought to herself, ghastly grey eyes narrowing ever so slightly. The tension from her body released; she did not want to look too anxious in front of the other vixen. Though, she was anxious, for she knew how Sangre would be when they finally met again... At least that's what she thought...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:38 pm
Sangre pushed her legs faster. A snarl ripped it self from between her teeth as she sped up the cliffs. She leapt over the top, skidding to a stop. Teeth bared, eyes shining yellow, she snarled at the black and white vixen she had not seen in moons.

"Akuuuumaaaa...." she growled. Her fur bristled and she adjusted her stance to be wider, stronger, faster. The moons from when the tribe was hungry and moving had changed Sangre. She was meaner, much more blood thirsty, and scared. Her claws scratched the ground and she snarled again.

Sangre didn't want to kill Akuma, but her anger was enough that it was plausible.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Shi Berry

Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:51 pm
The black and white vixen sighed, turning toward Sangre. Her own grey eyes locked with Sangre's amber ones. A low growl escaped her throat, claws extending. Her tail swayed slowly behind her. "Fancy seeing you again, Sangre," she spoke, acid twined with her words. "Where is the hospitality for a fellow tribe member?" Normally, Akuma would be fairly calm -or at least try to be-, but Sangre was showing no sign of being welcoming. Akuma knew that she was partly to blame for her conscious absense from the tribe in their time of need, but she did come back during the migration to lead them to these new lands.

She flexed her claws, scoring the ground as she did so. She was older now, wiser, and a much better fighter than what she once was. She was far more strategic rather than simply using her speed and strength to her advantage. Having some 'Daeva blood coursing through her veins was good for something, though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:59 pm
"Cut the bull, Akuma. You left us. I think that warrents no hospitality on my part," she replied. Not that she could speak, of course, but Sangre was a natural loner fox. No one wanted to be around a blood thirsty fox who tended to let go of her control when she hunted.

Deep down, all Sangre wanted to do was run over and nuzzle Akuma until the older fox pushed her away. She had missed her so much, and worried so much for her safety. But... but... she had to do this. She couldn't just forgive the vixen for deserting them. Even if she had done it as well, at least she came back when the tribe was in trouble.

Akuma, not so much. Though, all she was doing was asserting herself against the other female. Sangre was strong. She might not have 'Daeva blood in her, but she was strong in her own way.

a-disgruntled-dragon

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:04 pm
"Hm. In that case I guess I'll just keep walking until it the scents fade away," Ren said with a small smile. The smile faded however as a strange scent approached them and her companion momentarily tensed. "It seems we have company."

'Company' was putting it rather nicely it seemed, for the tri-colored vixen that appeared was quite vicious, and her bloodthirst was quite clear. Ren backed up a step or two as the two females faced off, at a loss as to what to do. This seemed to be personal business, so she had no right to butt in in, but at the same time she didn't feel right just leaving them like this. Caught at an impasse, the striped vixen simply held her ground for now to make sure that things didn't get too ugly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:26 pm
Kekkon was appreciative of other male's help, and between the two of them it didn't take very long to get the stag down onto the ground. It struggled only for about a minute more, but the beast finally lost out to oxygen deprivation and fell unconscious. With a merciful snap of the neck, the stag was finally dead. "Well caught," the black and red male said with a smile to his fellow hunter. "Now for the actual challenge: dragging this hunk of meat back to the main area."

-----------------

So these two were now a part of the tribe, were they? Well, it was certainly good to see the tribe growing. Especially with the peaceful times ahead that Konton mentioned before. "We are happy to have you with us, Argintie and Kito," the guardian greeted with a nod. "I go by Akakumo."  

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

Shi Berry

Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:38 pm
Akuma's eyes narrowed, lips curling back over her teeth in a snarl. "At least I came back, Sangre. Last I checked you had deserted us once before as well. I did not treat you in the same manner, rather, the exact opposite," she retorted. "Who do you think helped Konton find these new lands to begin with? I have helped the tribe in recent times, and thinking otherwise is unfair," she added with a growl.

She did not want to fight Sangre. She wanted this to simply be forgotten. She wanted to just go back to how things were now that it was possible. At least that is what she hoped.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:55 pm
Sangre's snarls died back as her ears flattened against her head. She looked off to the side, the glow of her eyes dying off. "I know that, Akuma," she spat softly. She wasn't one to talk.

The black fox growled softly. She had no excuse this time. No reason to give for her absence. She was just a loner, a perfect role for a scout.

"Sorry... I shouldn't accuse, but... You worried me, Akuma. You and Konton are my only family, besides the tribe," she said softly, swiveling her head back to Akuma. She backed down, hanging her head. If Akuma wanted to hit her, she was fully able to do so.

a-disgruntled-dragon

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:11 pm
Ah, good, it seemed that they might not fight after all. I guess I should take my leave now, Ren thought to herself, backing up a bit further to go around the two females. They needed their space it seemed, and it would probably better if they didn't take note of her presence. Silently, the striped vixen stalked by, hoping that her luck would continue as she passed through the rest of the tribe land.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:49 pm
The tension released from Akuma's body, yet the spite still remained shimmering in her eyes. It was not spite directed to Sangre, no... It was spite for every little thing that drove her to her decision to leave. It was spite for Dorchet, spite for Frenka deserting her and the rest of the tribe, even spite for her illegitimate litter, though it was not their fault. Mostly it was spite for herself for letting all these things happen.

She sighed, padding over to Sangre. She nudged the other vixen's neck with her nose. "I'm sorry..."

Kutsuu chuckled at his partner's next comment, looking down at the stag. "These things have become easier, haven't they?" he commented, his jaws sinking into the stag's broken neck. It was satisfying to know that he could take a stag down with his partner easier than not too long ago... Or how long had it been? He had no idea.

He was glad that the tribe finally had life and was mostly free of hardships. It had been too long that they had been in what seemed like an endless cycle of adversity. One problem followed another, and when things had started to get better, something else had to come along their way. Hopefully that was not the case this time.

Shi Berry

Crew

Dapper Lunatic

a-disgruntled-dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:32 pm
She nuzzled back, letting out a soft sob like sound. "I was so worried you'd lost yourself to the bloodlust again... and then I lost myself and the lands died and just everything fell apart," Her eyes slid closed and she breathed in the scent of one of two foxes she viewed as her sisters.

Maybe not by blood but by experiences definitely.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:38 am
She paused, contemplating what happened to Sangre in the time she was away. She knew bloodlust all too well, and losing oneself to it was a terrible feeling. She knew others had it worse than she had it, such as the vampires she had come across in her time away, and even Sangre for that matter.

She could not help but be glad to be back at the same time, though. She could be here for Sangre if she needed to be. It was something that the old fox felt the vixen needed. After her mate leaving and her kits perishing, Akuma felt that Sangre could not bear to go through much more.

"Well, Sangre... I'm not leaving again anytime soon," she stated with a smile. "Promise me you won't either."

Shi Berry

Crew

Dapper Lunatic

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:48 am
"You make it sound as if it wasn't easy before," Kekkon replied with a slight smirk. Although he did certainly understand what the other male meant. This whole partner thing worked much better than he might have originally thought it to. Padding around to the other side of the stag, he sank his teeth down into one of the back legs and lifted. It was time for the dragging process to begin.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:15 pm
"I won't. I promise I won't. I have... nothing left to search for. I'm home," she said softly, her eyes briming with tears. Sangre was happy to be home, even without mate or kits. She was just happy to have survived and lived through everything that had happened.

If her kits had survived, there was nothing she could do. She had a duty to her tribe, and she was going to keep her place this time.

a-disgruntled-dragon

Katsura Zanshin
Crew

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:04 am
Kito blinked in astonishment. This fox was actually teasing Gin? He smiled back at the elder, feeling a little better. "Thank you very much for accepting us." He said in his soft voice, cutting in before Gin said something impulsive. "I-if it's not too much trouble, do you think you could familiarize us with the lands? We didn't explore too much on the way here."

Argintie snorted and turned away from the elder in dismissal and circled around Kito to look at the guardian instead. "Akakumo, huh?" He gave the guardian a sly smile. "So...how fast can you fly, Akakumo?"  
Aka-aka what-what Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff