[PRP] The Breaking of the Storm (Wild Wind) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:14 am
This is a private roleplay for Lady Evelyn Nyht's Wild Wind & Windstorm.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

In the mountains safe in Balrog and Stormwild's Wind Herd.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:15 am
(( This is a response to Winds of Change ))
User Image

After the basket broke, the rain had started to fall. The herd was all a buzz over this new baby. It was one of the blessed ones, Angeni. Different from the visiting Angeni his daughter had brought to the herdlands, but still a blessed one. But the whispers were still doubtful on whether he was truly Stormwild and Balrog's son. Oh, the herd accepted the child, he had wings and not just two but four wings!

And what about the prince, Firestorm? Some thought they had seen him fly into the herd grounds, but no one seemed to know if he left or when he did. Too many things to ponder, too many rumors and whispers running rampant. Too much with so little time.

Wild Wind was on patrol in the skies, keeping an eye on those below as well as watching above. The wind was playing havoc with his mane and tail, causing the beads to click and the feather behind his ear to flutter. He flapped his wings a few times to gain more altitude, coasting in for a landing on one of the higher advantage points in the mountains.

An old familiar call caught his attention. His bi-colored eyes brightened and a smug grin spread across his maw. He turned his head to look in the direction of the falcon cry.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:52 pm
User Image

She swooped down towards the familiar black and white paint she'd been searching for the last year. She'd left the territory of the Unega'Gohunvi herd soon after Vidia's first disappearance looking for this pompous windbag! She clicked her beak in irritation as she landed on the stallions back. She used a wing to smack the backside of his neck and dig her talons extra deep, "What do you think of trying to ruin someone else's happiness like that for? You are the most difficult stallion to handle and the most difficult one to track down. What are you doing way up here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:04 pm
He whined at the feel of her claws, but shook himself out to force her off his back. "That was a fine greeting, Omani'Ceta." He turned his head to look at his back. Nothing too damaged, just bloodied by his familiar's rage. "I found myself a home."

He knew she'd think that he'd changed his ways, saw the light, and whatever cheesy metaphor that would come to mind.  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:01 pm
"Oh-ho-ho. You have now? And is this the perfect home you were hoping to find? You think you've run far enough away from her?" The falcon clicked her beak in the form of laughter. Oh yes, she had heard something this feather-brain hadn't dreamed would ever happen.

"I saw her, you know. She's looking for you."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:05 pm
His happy expression instantly fell. He hadn't been expecting that kind of news. He was hoping he'd be able to distract the old bird by talking of the herd and the changes that seemed to be taking place. This was bad news indeed.

He studied Omani'ceta for awhile, trying to decide if this was her form of a joke. At the serious sparkle in the falcon's eye, he concluded that his fears were true.
"Her? You're sure? It was really her?"

He felt the old familiar leap in his heart whenever he thought about the mare he had abandoned so long ago. What a silly reaction for him to have when he had a mate and family.  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 pm
She inched her way closer, a look of triumph in her eyes. So he did have deeper feelings for the mare than his actions would entail. "Oh yes. She has a wonderful story to tell you. Of course that's once she finds you. I won't spoil it for her. Oh no." She clicked her beak in further amusement.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:11 pm
He gave his wings a shake. He couldn't stay with his new herd. He had to leave before she found him again. There was nothing for it. No word could be left behind for his family. Well, he couldn't abandoned his favorite daughter, Windstorm. She had to be told.

"Omani, I want you to look for my daughter and tell her I'm leaving with no destination in mind. Will you do that for me as your job as my familiar?"  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 pm
"Do I look like a messenger bird?" She gave him a scathing look. "And daughter? You went and mated with another? You fool." She gave the back of his neck another whack with her wing. "She's not going to be happy. Not one bit. You're such a two-timing--"

But whatever Omani'ceta was about to say fled when a pale painted mare with faint red tribal markings landed. One look and the falcon knew this was one of Wild Wind's. "Looks like I don't have to go looking. She's here now, tell her yourself."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 pm
User Image

"Father? What's with the bird? What were you going to tell me? And why do you look so worried? Is there something coming to the herd?" She wasn't one known for multiple questions, but the situation she found her father in was unnerving. There was a tension in the air. And the appearance of a strange bird that she had never seen was a bit unsettling.  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:25 pm
Wild Wind visible shrank at the appearance of his daughter. How could he explain? What all could he really tell her? She was just as sharp minded as him and a simple brush off wouldn't work now that she was an adult. He straightened up his posture, standing more firm to give the appearance of confidence as he thought of ways to avoid some of her questions.

"This is my familiar, Omani'ceta. We've been separated for quite awhile and she just recently found me."
He saw the falcon give a casual flick of one wing in the form of a greeting. Hopefully the bird wouldn't blow his cover and tattle on him.

"There's nothing coming to attack the herd, but I have to go. I don't know if I'll ever be coming back."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:27 pm
Omani'ceta had never been one to make Wild Wind's life easy. Not since the day he talked about leaving his first herd and she wasn't about to let up on him. "He's running away from his heartmate. He doesn't want her to find him because she'll be pissed when she takes one look at you."  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:32 pm
Windstorm stood there in shock. Her father was leaving? Leaving her mother, her sister, and herself? "No. I'm going with you." She took a step towards Wild Wind and Omani'ceta. Then the final ball dropped in her court. He had a heartmate? He ran away from another mare? "She can go jump off a cliff. Obviously my father didn't find her a suitable match."

She looked at her father with those worried purple eyes. "Com'on papa," the sign of her concern showed as she slipped to the old endearment, "stay with the family. She can't do anything while you're here with us."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:36 pm
He winced. He was officially trapped between a rock and a hard place thanks to his familiar. He knew there was no way to stay away from his heartmate. He had broken it by lifemating to Maelstrom, but his first technically overruled the second.

He gave his head a shake.
"No, I have to leave. And no, you can't come with me."  

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:38 pm
"You can't make me stay here, papa! I'm a grown mare and I can do what I please," she shouted with a stomp of her hoof. It was obvious that she was just as set in her ways as her father, there was no doubting that. "So you'll just have to deal with it."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff