Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visits?
  +1~
View Results

Ziven S

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:18 pm
Hello ^_^

As a lot of other newbies here, I am questing for a Soquili. Of course, I need your help and support to do it, whichever one you can spare at the time, and I'd like to hope that there are a lot of giving Gaians out there ready to support one another in trying to meet a common goal.

I'm raising money at the moment, and doing a good job of it, but every penny counts! And I deeply appreciate anyone who is helping me in this endeavor monetarily or otherwise. A well wish is just as good as a donation at times, and I am very understanding of everyone else's own needs in terms of saving up. I am by no means a beggar, and I fully intend to work to meet this goal in equal proportion to the help that I am asking for.

Thank you all in advance for whatever it is that you can spare for me <3

[Rules]
[The Soquili I Dream of]
[More About Her]
[Intentions]
[Donators]
[Thank You]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:20 pm
[Rules]

Please Follow Gaia's ToS and the rules for B/C Boards and Guilds, as well as the Soquili rules and guidelines~!  

Ziven S

Ziven S

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 pm
[The Soquili I Dream of]

Name: Sanada Tomoyo

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Describe your dream Soquili:

Owner: Sanada Tomoyo
Colorist: Any, really.
Name: Ziven (pronounced "Seven")
Temper: Cordial
Breed: Regular/Tribal
Tag Frame Color: grey, as she's very colorful and a decorative tag won't be necessary.
Stage: Adult
Description: http://velvetkitsune.deviantart.com/art/Jungle-Woman-152667074 - what I would like to use from this image [this is my own image, by the way, therefore no permission is needed] are the color gradients and the black design in the upper left corner, if possible. I will specify below in separate sections so as to not have one giant paragraph of description text.
Eye: ##07c0bb - No special designs needed.
Main body: I would like for the main body to be colored with the gradient in the background of the image above. However, I would like her colors to fade from the darker green at the top of her head to the brighter green at her hooves.
Mane/Tail: I would like her mane and tail to both follow the gradient pattern in the woman's hair in the wallpaper, from a bright red to the lighter orange at the bottom. If possible, I would like braids to be featured in her mane and tail as well.
Designs in General: I would like to have that black design in the upper left hand corner of the wallpaper to be featured somewhere on her main body. It doesn't particularly matter where to me, but if it's possible I would like it featured there.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Dreamcatcher: I'd like, if possible, for the whole thing to be white.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Quest Thread: YOU'RE HERE~!

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?
: I really like the designs for soquili in general. Everyone here has such talent and imagination, and I am honestly interested in becoming more involved with the plot and activities in general! I'm very much eager to have my own, and I'm really looking forward to my experiences on the site ^_^

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Notes: Because I designed the image that I'm using for my reference photo, I am very much able to supply patches of gradient color, if needed, as well, as the design in the upper left corner.

*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~**~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~**~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Cost: 450k [350k + 100k for Custom] - I'm not sure if the design I want on her body is difficult enough to count for the extra 100k, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Progress so far: 450k/450k! THANK YOU SO MUCH~!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 pm
[More About Her]

Personality: Ziven is a gentle creature, bonded to me [Tomoyo, as I'm roleplaying my avatar] with a streak of curiosity that can sometimes get her into trouble. She has a air of elegance about he despite her coloring, and she is mostly gentle. However, under pressure she can become brave, even if only for the good of others. She would love to one day be a mother, and this is her dream more than anything else. She is a romantic at heart, and this is the origin of her delicate personality. She wants to find a good and kind mate that she can enjoy the rest of her years with.

Fears: She is afraid of lightning and thunder. Just the sound alone makes her skittish. The sight of lightning can cause her to flee even if it is in the far distances. During storms, it is required that she be tied down, or kept in a location with no windows so that she can't see flashes in the sky.

Things she's fond of:
She loves bright colors, as you can tell from her own coloration. She has deep respect for artists who paint and create beauty. Despite her fear of thunder and lightning, she likes rain. She loves rain, standing in the rain, and the general feeling of water. She believes in Destiny and fates, and she loves people who have supernatural gifts--being empathetic, for example, or seeing auras, reading palms, and other related skills. She takes them very seriously. Sometimes this makes her superstitious. She also likes the number seven, since that's related to her name. She considers it a lucky number.

Things that irk her: Other than thunder and lightning, she doesn't like violence of any kind, like most Soquili. She's also not fond of fire, as she knows that this is product of thunder.  

Ziven S

Ziven S

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:38 pm
[Intentions]

Here is where I state my intentions with this Soquili ^_^

They're very simple:

1. I indubitably want the pleasure of RPing with as many people as possible with my soquili, with those who do not receive much interaction as my main target.

2. I would really like to make some male Soquili very happy by providing a mate, and

3. Therefore provide some other new people to the Soquili space an opportunity to have one of their own.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:40 pm
[Donators]

This is where those who are kind enough to donate will have their names placed.

Kaimi Kalani - 450,000gg! - Thank you so much! From the bottom of my heart!  

Ziven S

Ziven S

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:44 pm
[Thank You]

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO VISITS AND HELPS~

heart cheese_whine heart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:54 pm
I'm almost there ^_^

Now that I've been helped by a very generous donation, all I have to do now is find a slot somewhere <3 I'm so excited! One step closer~  

Ziven S

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff