Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.
Highschool Separation *Fictional*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  LOVE IT! OMG!
  It's BAD
View Results

Kadon Diesel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm
Jessica throws herself aside as a train of motor-biker's called "GTT" gang passed by unannounced. She picks herself up and dusts herself off and glares at them as the Leader Mika looks back and winks at Jessica with a smile. Jessica sticks her tongue out at her and walks away, leaving Mika giggling as she parks her bike.

"Okay class! Today we're going to play Laughing Madness! Everyone please take a knee around me!" Says Mrs. Waters, the head P.E. Coach at Gainsville High. Everyone piles around the coach, Jessica in between Mika and Lauren. The two most psycho, most evil people in the school. No one knew why they were so frowned upon, why they were the "freaks" of the school...or why they were suddenly missing students everytime the two girls got ahold of them. Were they dead? Are the two murderers? No one knows. Jessica looks over at Mika, and notices her and Lauren are smiling at her, very suspiciously.
She looks back. "Okay! So today we need a volunteer to take charge. Anyone? Mika?" Mika gets up and smiles, she already knew she'd be chosen, she always is, 'cause to be honest, even the staff are afraid of her, from her reputation, though no one knew what it was she did so well. She moves to the back of the group, just behind Jessica, making her very uncomfortable. "Now, anyone who'd like to be the Submissive, please raise your hand." Jessica forces her hand up, she wanted to show she wasn't afraid of Mika, what can Mika really do? In school even! "Yes, Jessica! What a brave soul, you sure you want to do this?" Mrs. Waters asks cautiously. Jessica looks at Mika, and glares as Mika's smile grew. "Yes, I do." She says bravely. "As you wish Jess. OKAY! We got our players! Now, there are no rules, except no violence, got it?" She says as she looks at both players seriously. They gaze at each other, and nod. "The first to break, in any way, loses, you have 20 minutes! GO!" As Jess began to turn and face the classmates all along the walls of the gym, she felt hands wrap around her shoulders and hook and drag her to the furthest wall.
"HEY!" Jessica screams, as she is being dragged and put back first and held by the shoulders under the chin-up bar and held there her face inches from Mika's. "You're going down, Jessica." she says with a smirk. She then quickly grabs the restraints from the bar above her head that wraps around the wrists to make chin-ups easier, and puts Jessica's wrists through them and tightens them. "HEY! NO FAIR! What are you doing?!" She screams as Mika backs up and folds her arms in front of her and smirks. "Perfection...This is going to be great." Mika mumbles to herself and Jessica. Jessica can hear the rest of the girls in the class murmuring to eachother "what is Mika going to do? How can she break Jessica without violence?" Jessica then realized..."No...it can't be! You wouldn't!" her forehead begins to sweat a little. "Oh, but I can, and I will, we got 20 minutes to kill, give me satisfaction and don't break too early." She taunts as she pulls Jessica's sweater off a little to expose every spot needed for a true breaking. "Jessica, you can tell me where you're worst spot is, and get it over with, and break early, or I can just try to find it, and I normally do..." She brags with a giggle, "and it'll go on for 20 minutes." Jessica looks around at the girls, they looked still stunned. "WELL! ARENT YOU GONNA HELP ME?!" the girls look at Mika and back away even more and shake their heads, afraid. Mika then walks up and pulls Jessica's shirt up a little, and uses the other hand to lightly scratch her sides and belly, with immediate goosebumps forming. Jessica starts to flinch away now and again, biting her lip, seeing Mika's friend Lauren standing there, hands in pockets, glaring and smirking as well. "Jessica, it doesn't have to be like this. Just tell me and break early, less time on your behalf." She taunts more. Jessica shakes her head clenching her jaw and closing her eyes tightly. Mika shakes her head in disappointment and uses her hands to spider up and down her ribs and just underneath her underarms, not getting them yet.
Jessica's clenched jaw then shook and her body stiffened and seemed straight as a board. Mika notices this and then realizes that in the past, this only happened if she was getting close to the target area. She smiles wider. "So....innocent, and so effective, am I getting close Jessica?" She asks as Jessica tries to hide her face in her arm. Mika didn't mind, she just wanted Jessica to suffer. She then jolts upward into Jessica's underarms and scratches around and smiles. Jessica's body then went from stiff and tense, to a pure and utter meltdown. her knees gave out, her body drooped and her arms were pulled straighter as she slouched further, she bursts out into a fit of laughter. "AHHH!!! NONONONO! HEHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE! NO PLEASE! I CANT TAKE IT!!!! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAAHAAA!" Mika smiled and looked back at Lauren, in whom seemed pleased. The rest of the girls in the gym looked horrified, yet, amused.
"Lauren darling, please join me!" Lauren's smile grew as she patrolled over to Mika and Jessica and began to tickle her hips mercilessly. "hehehahahahahaha! ILL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE! IM BEGGING YOU! hehahahahahaahehehee!" She squeals as her hips begin to tingle at Lauren's touch. Jessica's squeals and laughter filled the gym, as the Biker gang and the rest of the staff walked in to see what had been happening to cause all the riot. "What's going on here?!" Said the Principal. "No worries Principal meyers, just a new drill I came up with." The Principal saw Mika and Lauren at the other end of the session, and backed away slowly as the rest of the student body piled through the door, laughing at Jessica, taking pictures, and taping the whole thing, whispering to one another. Jessica was horrified beyond measure. "IM SORRYYHEHEHEHE! I SHOULD HAVE NEVERRHEHEHEHEHE VOLUN-hehehehe-TEERED!" Everyone couldn't help but laugh, even the staff, because it's contagious to see laughter and not laugh yourself. Mika ignored her, but responded with one thing, "now you know why i'm feared, it's a habit, since I was little, and normally it wouldn't be anything to fear if I hadn't been so sadistic with it in life! I'm the Sadistic Spork of Doom!" She joked as she kept tickling Jessica. "nooohohohohoho! JUST PLEASE! NOT MY UPPER BODY! ANYTHING HEHEHEHEHE!" Jessica pleaded knowing that she should have never said that. Mika smirked at her admittance, and began to dig at the hollows of her underarms and her upper underarms very furiously, but not painfully. "But it's so fun!" She taunted. Jessica's face began to turn bright red with every giggle that escaped her lips. "You want to know how I got my gang Jessica?" Mika asked her as she looked down at Lauren at Jess's hips and Lauren nodded to tell the secret. "OKAYYHEHEHEH! HOW HEHEHAHAH!" Jessica forced the words.
Mika leaned in, easing up on the tickling and whispered in her ear, "like this...." she said horrifically. Jessica's eyes got wide, realizing all these people in Mika's gang, had to go through the same thing with Mika attacking them too. "Lauren was my first victim, she hated it at first, just like you. Now, my mission is to get you to love it, so that you too, will be mine." Mika said as she began to pick up speed. "AHAHAHAHAH! NOOOO! OH GOD! PLEASE!!!" Jessica screamed. "20 seconds ladies!" The coach shouted. "Okay! HEHEHEHE! I GIVE!!!! ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! PLEAHEHEHEHESE!" Mika stopped. 10 seconds shy of the limit. "Very good Jessica, Lauren unstrap her. She's mine now." Mika wipped the sweat from her brow and turned toward the crowd as the spikes on her leather jacket sparkled away, blinding almost everyone. "Mika, you've done it again. CONGRATULATIONS!" The coach said as she started clapping and everyone else did too. Mika and Lauren walked Jessica to the locker room and let her change. After that. She was theirs.

One year later, after the horrible incident, Jessica could remember it clearly. New meat, a fresh-out-of-middle school student was in the school. Catching Jessica's eye everywhere she went. "Oh excuse me." Said the new girl as she bumped into Jessica. Jessica glaring with a smile. "Okay! We're going to play a game today! It's called "Laughing Madness", everyone kneel!" Every gathered around the coach, including the new girl Sammy. "Sammy..." Said the coach looking at the ground under her hat. "You'll be the victim...i'll be the Leader." Said the coach as she lifts her head and Sammy sees it is Jessica. Jessica smiles, "I hope you like to laugh..."

The end.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:40 pm
Omg great story blaugh  

Cat of Darkness12345

Kadon Diesel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:22 pm
Hehe thank you! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:05 pm
O.O
heart
that was awesome ^^  

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

Kadon Diesel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:16 pm
hehe thanks! You said we needed more stories and stuff so yeah. I'm actually in the process of writing a book based on the tickling subjects. Almost NO ONE has books like that out there in real life. So we're like fairies. Never to be seen lol like a unicorn theory I saw in another thread i'm in. So I wanna bring out that subjects as being an Author of Fantasy genre about all tickling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:57 pm
That was amazing!!! I loved it. x3  

WolfG
Crew

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:06 pm
lol well it was especially strange 'cause Jessica is, like, EXACTLY me, with the ticklish spots and all....she even has the same name as me...o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:12 pm
Suki Wolfesong
lol well it was especially strange 'cause Jessica is, like, EXACTLY me, with the ticklish spots and all....she even has the same name as me...o.O

Ur name's Jessica?! OMG talk about ironic!  

Kadon Diesel

Suki Wolfesong
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 pm
lol I KNOW.
hehe, yeah, that's my name, but Suki is my name too, so even though I don't mind people knowing my real name, I only like to go by Suki XP  
Tickle Stories: For Children Like Us, Best Bedtime Ever.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games