Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply [[ xx Dragon's Den: Gaming Discussion xx]]
The new DS: 3D; the future of Pokemon Games? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:09 am
Official announcement
“ Nintendo Co., Ltd. (Minami-ward of Kyoto-city, President Satoru Iwata) will launch "Nintendo 3DS" (temp) during the fiscal year ending March 2011, on which games can be enjoyed with 3D effects without the need for any special glasses.

"Nintendo 3DS" (temp) is going to be the new portable game machine to succeed "Nintendo DS series", whose cumulative consolidated sales from Nintendo amounted to 125 million units as of the end of December 2009, and will include backward compatibility so that the software for Nintendo DS series, including the ones for Nintendo DSi, can also be enjoyed.

We are planning to announce additional details at E3 show, which is scheduled to be held from June 15, 2010 at Los Angeles in the U.S.

-Source = BulbaNews

What will this mean for Pokemon games? 3D pokemon?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:32 pm
that sounds awesome and extremely unnecessary at the same time  

Awesomeisi
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Strawberry Black Cat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:53 pm
Isn't Pokemon in 3D already? *pokes Heartgold and Soulsilver* Besides, Kingdom Hearts was in 3D.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 pm
Ichigomewmew27
Isn't Pokemon in 3D already? *pokes Heartgold and Soulsilver* Besides, Kingdom Hearts was in 3D.

I think they mean like a 3D movie. Like not just with depth, but ACTUALLY 3d....  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Darth Akaya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:04 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Official announcement
“ Nintendo Co., Ltd. (Minami-ward of Kyoto-city, President Satoru Iwata) will launch "Nintendo 3DS" (temp) during the fiscal year ending March 2011, on which games can be enjoyed with 3D effects without the need for any special glasses.

"Nintendo 3DS" (temp) is going to be the new portable game machine to succeed "Nintendo DS series", whose cumulative consolidated sales from Nintendo amounted to 125 million units as of the end of December 2009, and will include backward compatibility so that the software for Nintendo DS series, including the ones for Nintendo DSi, can also be enjoyed.

We are planning to announce additional details at E3 show, which is scheduled to be held from June 15, 2010 at Los Angeles in the U.S.

-Source = BulbaNews

3D pokemon would be cool. I would love to see that lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:11 am
How SciFi.  

Belial the Worthless

Strawberry Black Cat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:02 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Ichigomewmew27

I think they mean like a 3D movie. Like not just with depth, but ACTUALLY 3d....

Oh god...why can't they just use sprites for the handhelds and save 3D for the ones you play at home?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 am
It would be really cool. ^-^  

Yellow-kun
Crew

Merochu-chaaaan

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 pm
Darth Akaya
[Ren The Ryoko]
Official announcement

-Source = BulbaNews

3D pokemon would be cool. I would love to see that lol.

Yeah! That would be awesome.
But I really can't imagine playing Pokemon in 3D right now...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:03 am
I feel like I'd spend all my time trying to pet my 3D pokemon rather than play. (You know how you always reach out to touch the 3D s**t during the movies)  

Belial the Worthless

DragonCodi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 am
any news on specifics say did they bring back the gba port I'm angry that it was removed. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:54 am
DragonCodi
any news on specifics say did they bring back the gba port I'm angry that it was removed. mad

I highly doubt we'll get a GBA port, sadly.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Letter-W

Shy Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image
I don't know if I'll get one though. Unless all the new games require the 3DS, I probably won't. Because I'm cheap.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ω

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:45 pm
Well the next wave of the games will be normal DS games. It'll be YEARS until we get the 3D games.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

hdc169

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:00 pm
The idea in general sounds amazing, im just hoping its not some big diapointment with just hype from its prerelease, same fro Black and White, im hoping those r gonna b fun :3

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
[[ xx Dragon's Den: Gaming Discussion xx]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces