Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you decorate your game ocnsole?
  yes
  no
View Results

Jessica Malatori

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:13 pm
I have skins I put on my 360, of the sexayyyyy Master Chief heart , but that's all really.

And it's not even going to be my 360 soon. I'm getting an elite to bring with me to college XD.

I would never lay a hand on the tempting canvas that is a white 360 though... as much as I love drawing, I'd probably end up hating whatever decor I placed up on it. I'm not a professional artist... though I have seen some beautiful 360s done with airbrush, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:54 am
For my ds i decorated it on my own. i put a pokemon 10th anerversary sticker one with pikachuon a pokeball, a red eyes black skull sticker and a blue eyes ultimate, on my SP i put a pokemon trading card gasme sticker, a minun and a blue eyes sticker on it.. on my game cube i got a free pkmn XD gale of Darkness skin so thats on my game cube.. and thats about it.  

Megan The Speed Demon

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:49 pm
Only my PS2 is decorated at the moment - I put a Megatron skin on it.

My DS would be decorated with a Transformer also, but I couldn't get a hold of a Bumblebee skin before they sold out, so it's naked for the time being.

My N64 hasn't seen the light of day in years (not that I haven't been tempted to play Ocarina of Time a few times over since it went into storage sweatdrop ), let alone decoration.

If the Xbox I recently obtained works (I rescued my store's old display console from a horrible death in the trash compactor - with permission, of course - but the power cord is missing, so I've no idea what kind of shape the hard drive and such is in), I will certainly put a sticker or skin of some sort on it.

As for my Wii... I've yet to see any skins made for the Wii (they probably exist - I just haven't seen them yet), much less any that strike my fancy. It's pretty enough as is, though, so I might not put anything on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:35 am
My DS Lite has a custom made skin. It's covered in pictures of Vash the Stampede.

My ps2 has one of those Gaia Kiki kitty stickers from the Gaia Store on it.  

Odenpa Kunoichi

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

nikegirl8594

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:40 pm
ummm. no y would i?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:25 pm
I've never been one to do that, but my brother ALWAYS puts stickers all over his systems. I've never understood the logic, given that he will get a BRAND NEW system, like his PS3 he got for Christmas, and within 24 hours, you can barely see the damn thing, he has so many stickers on there. I just don't get it...

I've considered buying removable skins for my DS, but ONLY if they're easily removeable and won't leave any residue.  

Beatle_Babe

Syliece

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:59 pm
I make faceplates for my 360. I've got this faceplate kit; it's great! I've made some cool ones. This is what I've got on my 360 right now.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:58 pm
All my game consoles are plain, no stickers or writing.I'm not creative enough to decorate them. sweatdrop  

XxT3h MulexX

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:38 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
When i get my PS2 back, I'm gonna cover it in rhinestones 8D
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:45 pm
ive always had this idea (dunno were it came from, call me crazy!!) that stickers or stuff on consoles will make it overheat and dieee and then i wouldnt get to play

LOL  

ShinigamiShinji

Dapper Noob

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

EvilNurseAlice

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:34 pm
I never have decorated any of my systems except my gameboy color. I just put some random stickers on the back but thats it. I guess if I ever want to sell it in the future it will be clean neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:31 am
Naw, I don't. I find it slightly of tack to do as such-

And all of my systems are just kept pristine and working.
Even my Dreamcast. ;D  

Breadfishe

Ishetalia

Blessed Mage

7,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:05 am
My only decorated console is my GC, which has the Zelda GC theme on it. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 pm
I never decorated my big consoles. But I have decorated my hand held ones. My current nintendo 3ds xl has cell phone stickers and jewels the stick on kind that I found at my local dollar store and it looks very pretty and cute. One of my old ones was a silver handheld nintendo ds and I had crystal jewels on it.. very pretty. My pink one had pink jewels and this one is red and black so a red and blackish theme is what I have.  

Neo Princess Emeraude

Intellectual Mage

14,475 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kaidena_xo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:12 pm
I wouldnt bother decorating them.  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items