5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:36 am
more on matching than theme, but she has personality ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 am
I'd give you a 8.5/10

I love the colors but it seems a little too busy. Some items don't really make it flow well like the leg warmers are a bit bulky, and the blue hair clip are a bit too bright. Aside from that though the overall idea is fantastic!  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

OkamisDream

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 am
9/10, its cute yet simple...

the hairclip matches the blue on the dress (the buttons) and the legwarmers are for added texture  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 am
Isin-Vauva

the hairclip matches the blue on the dress (the buttons) and the legwarmers are for added texture

No need to explain yourself. I was merely criticizing it as a whole and those couple of things caught my eye too much. : ) Overall I think yours is a very lovely avatar. I haven't seen anyone use the same style as you.  

Fellmaria

6,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

OkamisDream

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:27 pm
Fellmaria
Isin-Vauva

No need to explain yourself. I was merely criticizing it as a whole and those couple of things caught my eye too much. : ) Overall I think yours is a very lovely avatar. I haven't seen anyone use the same style as you.

awww, thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:43 pm
ehh
6.5/10
its ok, i dont like the sakura thing.

nvm i like it exept still for the sakura thing, i LOVE how u did the ears, it fits awsomely
8/10  

Skittles_boom_boom

Alexis Devoncroix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:45 pm
Not bad. I personally don't like the white long sleeved shirt, but overall 8.5/10.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:59 pm
Alexis Devoncroix
Not bad. I personally don't like the white long sleeved shirt, but overall 8.5/10.

huh?  

OkamisDream

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alexis Devoncroix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:08 pm
Isin-Vauva
Alexis Devoncroix

huh?

Sorry, was looking at the wrong thing. This is what happens when I don't have enough sleep sweatdrop .
The blue hair clip is a nice touch, but maybe if you could find somewhere else to put another touch of blue, it would blend better. Maybe a bracelet(s)? The blue on the head just stands out more than the blue on the dress, and bringing it down might help.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:50 pm
8.5/10
It's really cute! I just don't really like the skin tone or the things on ur cheeks. The rest of it sort of gives off an angelic vibe, which is awesome! biggrin  

iPa-Pa-Pa-PokerFace

OkamisDream

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:00 pm
Alexis Devoncroix
Isin-Vauva
Alexis Devoncroix

huh?

Sorry, was looking at the wrong thing. This is what happens when I don't have enough sleep sweatdrop .
The blue hair clip is a nice touch, but maybe if you could find somewhere else to put another touch of blue, it would blend better. Maybe a bracelet(s)? The blue on the head just stands out more than the blue on the dress, and bringing it down might help.

see? shoes work right? (love your avi, 9.5/10) and pa-pa, your avi is quite repeatable, i mean i've seen it alot, 7/10, for trying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 pm
Isin-Vauva
Alexis Devoncroix
Isin-Vauva
Alexis Devoncroix

huh?

see? shoes work right? (love your avi, 9.5/10) and pa-pa, your avi is quite repeatable, i mean i've seen it alot, 7/10, for trying

what about mine, i rated urs  

Skittles_boom_boom

Alexis Devoncroix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:17 pm
Isin-Vauva
Alexis Devoncroix
Isin-Vauva
Alexis Devoncroix

huh?

The shoes do work, I'm just picky lol and think if you add something to the middle/wrists it'll add more balance. But to be honest, it looks fine the way it is right now.

Thanks for the rating. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:33 pm
rockstaroftacos
Isin-Vauva
Alexis Devoncroix
Isin-Vauva
Alexis Devoncroix

huh?

what about mine, i rated urs

I'm guessing you're going for the gothic look. While I applaud you for doing something close to the actual gothic era of victorian times, sadly the look is often copied and imitated across this site. I blame the artists. 7/10  

OkamisDream

5,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Rating Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items