mingming419
Captain

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:18 pm
Name:
Age: i don't have a clue how to do demon age so i just put a random age idc what you people do
Type: demon (what type) human (what race)
Apperance:if demon do you have a human apperance to? if so what is it.
Weaknesses: at least two
Strengths: at least two
Good or Bad human/demon: Good ones are friendly to the spirit world and such.
Personality:
Hobbies: at least 3
Bio:

if i am forgetting something let me know. This is where i want you guys to post your profiles after i except them please and thank you  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:43 pm
Name: Kameko Yamaguchi

Type: Fire Tiger

Apperance: demon- she has orange like fur, orange ears. She has a black and orange tail. She has green eyes and she is about 5'11". human- she has straight brown hair that goes to the middle of her back. She has blue eyes and is about 5' 7". she is fairly skinny in both demon and human forms.

weakness: human-she can't stand annoying people. demon-she can't stand water

strengths: demon-she can smell and see about 5 times better than a human can. human-she can run faster then most humans

Good or Bad demon/human: Mostly Good demon/Good human

Hobbies: demon-she likes to learn new things about fighting styles, she also loves to learn about the strengths and weaknesses of humans. human-she loves to read about anything that she can get her hands onto.

Personality: demon-she is very serious. She doesn't smile or laugh much at all. She generally thinks everyone is beneath her. human-she is less serious. She loves most everyone. She is generally quiet, but once someone makes her mad she explodes on them.

Bio:She was born in the Demon World as Princess Kameko Yamaguchi of the Fire Tiger Village. Her father _____ was the Lord or King(whichever u prefer) of the Fire Tiger Village. Her mother ____ was the Lady or Queen( again whichever you prefer) of the Fire Tiger Village. She also had/has a older brother named Ryan.(she doesn't know if he is alive or not). When she was 8 years old, Naruku and a gang of rebel wolf demons destoried her village. They killed everyone except for Kameko. She run as fast as she could to get away from her village so they wouldn't kill her also. Her parents had told her if they were ever killed to go to the well inot the human world. There they said would be a human family that would take care of her. This family would know of her being a demon, and they also would know of the demon world even though they had never been there before. So she did what her parents told her to do. When she found the family they said that she needed to take on a human form so that if Naraku sent someone to kill her, they wouldn't know that she was the Fire Tiger Princess. They also gave her a new name that wasn't so different from her demon name, Meko Sasaki. Her new human parents are Daisuke and Asuka Sasaki. At first she was really sad about what happend to her family, but then she decided not to think about herself as a demon. After a while she just made herself stop thinking about the demon world. But she never forgot about her family or about what Naruku and the rebel wolfs did to change her life forever.

human

User Image  

mingming419
Captain

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100

KanaRisa519
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm
Name: Haruka "Ruka"
Type: Darkness/fox
Apperance:User Image (human; girl)

User Image (demon form)

Weaknesses: Bright places, overpowering smells
Strengths: Friendly, likes attention
Good or Bad human/demon: Good demon
Personality: Ruka tends to be cheery, outgoing and the one who attracts attention. She likes being around people and crowds
Hobbies: Painting, teasing her brother and talking to random people
Bio: Haruka can't remember a time when she wasn't without her brother. Having been dependent on him since early childhood, Ruka still sticks to him like glue, even as a teen. Ruka's powers are of the psychic variety, but are still unknown. Traditionally, those in their demon clan who are fraternal twins end up marrying, meaning Ruka is also married to her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Hatsuharu "Haru"
Type: Darkness/fox
Apperance:User Image (human; boy)

User Image (demon form)

Weaknesses: Not very social, doesn't trust easily
Strengths: Loyal, protective
Good or Bad human/demon: Good demon
Personality: Shy and reserved, Haru is the exact opposite of Ruka. He stays in the background while she makes a scene.
Hobbies: Reading, training, writing in his journal
Bio: Haru had always been Ruka's opposite, but was always protective. This still continues, even though Ruka is older. Haru has more combatitive/physical abilities than anything else. As is custom in their clan, Haru is also engaged to Ruka.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 pm
Name: Kaminari or 星の光の妖狐 (starlight fox demon)

Type: demon (Fox)

Apperance: In human form, I have silver hair and light skin, in
demon form, I'm a large pure white fox with nine tails ^^

Weaknesses: Negetive energy and a fear of fire

Strengths: Speed and a quick thinker, I also get power from moonlight and possitive energy, like love or kindness

Good or Bad human/demon: Good! I love people! ^^

Personality: I usually tend to be absent minded, but I can never ignore someone who needs help. In my Demon form I protect my friends and my home from negetive energy and harmful demons. I'm friendly, sometimes quiet, but always willing to help others. In demon form I tend to stay at a distance when it comes to humans. I'm a giant fox, I would scare them, right?

Hobbies: I love art, but mainly drawing in pencil, I also like to solve problems, and swim!

Bio: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=18406248
You should find everything you need to know about me on my profile! ^^  

Kaminari Katsuya

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:29 pm
Name:Chen (means frozen chains)
Type: demon/ice
Apperance:User Image
Weaknesses: heat (100 degrees and above) fear (explanation, he ses he fears nothing but his true fear is fear,),sweets (he acts like a kid once he receives or gets them..major personality change witch ends one the sugar rush is gone.) and insomnia..
Strengths:strong, extremely intelligent. can be nice..in his own way
Good or Bad human/demon:bad demon
Personality:aloof,quiet,short temper and vary passive aggressive
Hobbies:training,painting(though you would of never guest) loves to watch birds..envy's how free they are
Bio: his parents were murdered went he was five..the person slashing chen across his eye,causing him to loose his sight in it, he wandered till a demon lord came and took him under his wing, taught to be ruthless and merciless,but getting told what to do all the time has really gotten to him, he rean to the human world causing chaos every ware he when..and he still is.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:33 pm
Full Of Envy
Weaknesses: heat (100 degrees and above) fear (explanation, he ses he fears nothing but his true fear is fear,),sweets (he acts like a kid once he receives or gets them..major personality change witch ends one the sugar rush is gone.) and insomnia..
Hobbies:training,painting(though you would of never guest) loves to watch birds..envy's how free they are
Bio: his parents were murdered went he was five..the person slashing chen across his eye,causing him to loose his sight in it, he wandered till a demon lord came and took him under his wing, taught to be ruthless and merciless,but getting told what to do all the time has really gotten to him, he rean to the human world causing chaos every ware he when..and he still is.

Awesome!  

mingming419
Captain

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:48 pm
mingming419
Full Of Envy

Awesome!

(thank you vary much ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:50 pm
Name: Yume
Type: Fire fox
Apperance: User Image (demon)
User Image (human)
Weaknesses: hates the sight of blood, gets excited easily, little self control on temper and hyperactivity.
Strengths: Likes fighting, doesn't tire out easy(or would this be bad? lol)
Good or Bad human/demon: Bad demon
Personality: energetic, friendly, is kinda like a puppy when not in demon form.
Hobbies: Playing, fighting, painting, setting stuff on fire
Bio: Yume is currently the youngest member in her clan, in which allows her to get away with a lot of things. She's extremely independent, until something goes wrong and ends up "crying" to get out of a tough situation. Because she's young, in demon terms, Yume's destructive and likes to give the Spirit Detectives a really hard time.  

KanaRisa519
Vice Captain

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:43 pm
(hay can you be some one from the anime? and if you can may i be hiei? if not then forget what i just asked lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:10 pm
Full Of Envy
(hay can you be some one from the anime? and if you can may i be hiei? if not then forget what i just asked lol)

(I see no problem with it, and being a close friend of the Captain, I doubt she'll have any problems either. You're in the clear to be Hiei biggrin )  

KanaRisa519
Vice Captain

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:31 pm
(ok thank you vary much..umm should i make him a profile? er what lol )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:22 pm
(Mm.. go ahead and do so, but you don't have to be too detailed on the bio or anything ^^ )  

KanaRisa519
Vice Captain

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:28 pm
(sweet thank ya ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:09 pm
Full of Envy I have no problems with it, but you might want to make a disclaimer of sorts.  

mingming419
Captain

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Full Of Envy

3,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:11 pm