Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

She hadn't spent much time exploring the Soquili lands since she first arrived. But today just seemed like a nice day to get out and about. Make some brief observations of the areas inhabitants. And perhaps...time allotting...have a conversation or two.

Four large feathery wings carried the Angeni mare gently to the ground. Her hooves touching the ground softly. Barely making any sound. Echo was always light on her feet. No need to draw any unwanted attention by tromping about. Plus why ruin such nice grass and flowers with one's hooves?

Gold eyes peered about the large rolling hills of green, spring time grasses. They were still growing so not quite had the height yet that they would later in the spring time. Closing her wings the best she could, the mare gave a flick of her long silky tail. There didn't seem to be many out in this part of the lands at the time. One would think that with so many Soquili that existed there would be many scattered about and easy to find. But such was not the case.

Oh well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image
Decan was beyond bored lately with nothing to do and it wasn't really a good thing when he got bored. it meant that he would go out of his way to find something stupidly reckless to do though he was not so stupid as to mess with a kalona or skinwalker both of which he planned never to see or meet because of the stories he had heard. snorting and giving a toss of his mane, he did not want to waste this nice day by doing nothing! oh no he believed it was time to make his day a bit more exciting, even if it meant bolting about like a mad stallion just to release some pent up energy. so now on this lovely day he was bolting about being obnoxious and loud too and all because he was just terribly bored with nothing better to do.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:02 pm
Echo blinked as a stallion bolted out of no where. Her wings twitched as she watched him race about. Ears flicking back and forth as she listened to the commotion and ruckus he was creating.

Well he certainly was a loud one to say the least.

She dug a hoof lightly into the earth beneath it, not quite sure what to make of the situation. Should she just watch or approach him? Maybe he was acting strange because he was sick or something? Well, she was no unicorn so had no healing powers even if he was sick. But he seemed healthy. Perhaps something to do with his mental stability?

Quite honestly she wasn't sure. He confused her where as she could usually figure out others quite easily. Taking a few tentative steps, she started to wander closer to where he was. Not quite wanting to get too close just yet.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:23 pm
oh Decan was perfectly sane and healthy, even though at the moment he just seemed like a stallion who gone insane running about. after a few minutes, he was getting bored of his running about. had he noticed Echo in the area and near him, he would of stopped sooner and probably wouldn't seem so insane with his bolting about. grunting and giving a toss of his mane when he stopped to look around, he was shocked to see he had not managed to noticed a four wingged mare had been watching. well this was highly embarrassing, but all he did was give her a goofy grin and trot on over to her. "it seems i made a fool of myself in front of you. i apologize if i have have caused you any problems."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:54 pm
Covering a small smirk with one of her wings, Echo looked a bit abashed. She gave her head a small shake before removing the wing. "No, no. No need to apologize. I found it quite interesting to watch you. You seem to have just thrown all caution to the wind. Its exhilarating to watch someone just run about with now concern for what others may think."

Her tail flicked gently against the back of her legs. A warm smile coming to her lips as the sunlight glinted gently off of her golden head band. "For a moment there I had thought perhaps you were mad or something." She laughed, but catching herself, thinking that the comment was quite rude she covered her mouth with her wing again. "I'm sorry. That must've been fairly rude."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:07 pm
" no worries, i been told I'm ether mad or just stupidly reckless." Decan just chuckled and was not offended or felt she was rude since he was use to comments about how weird or reckless he was. " i like to enjoy myself instead of being idol or doing the same old thing everyone else does." grinning, he had been told many times by his parents and siblings he need to slow down and settle down. but of course he just shrugged them off and continued to have his fun. " by the way my name is Decan and its a pleasure to meet you."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:14 pm
Well, she supposed that was a good thing? At least he wasn't offended. She would of felt bad if he had been. Of course, he probably wouldn't of been too cheerful with her either.

The Angeni really didn't like to have others upset with her.

"There's no crime in enjoying one's self. Life can be quite short so its best to live it to the fullest." She ruffled the feathers of her wings briefly. Shaking a few loose feathers away.

Lowering her head, she smiled once more. "Its a pleasure to meet you Decan. My name is Echo. I haven't really been around these lands much so since it was such a nice day just decided to have a look around. Watch the local folk as they went about their day and the such. Where you just out here 'living it up' as they say? Or do you do such things everyday?" Echo gave him quite a curious look. But it was a look of pure, innocent curiosity. The more she could learn the easier it would be for her in social situations.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:32 pm
" finally someone who agrees with me about living life to the fullest." Decan was pleased that there where others that didn't want to let life just pass them by and wanted to live it to its fullest. he had done everything opposite to his siblings, which a couple of there had already settled down and had children of their own. not to say he wasn't happy for them or didn't enjoy his neices and nephews, its just he needed someone who understood him and was willing to go out on his crazy adventures with him. " you can say i was living it up a bit. i try not to have boring days and i can assure you I'm not always bolting around like mad just because I'm bored." laughing, he had no problem giving her answers to her questions since he had nothing to hide at all. " now i have to say i have yet to meet anyone with as many wings as you have." he was only simi curious about her wings because he knew his grandfather had wings which passed on to two of his siblings. it just was something new to him to know someone with two sets of wings.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:39 pm
"I just don't see the point of not, really. Sure its nice perhaps to settle down a bit. But settling down shouldn't be what its all about. There are many Soquili I'm sure who've settled with families and yet they still enjoy having their time to explore on their own. Or even with those of their kin." Echo didn't quite go out searching for entertainment persay. She actually felt more joy in just watching others enjoy themselves. If others were happy she was happy for them. Not to say she didn't like a good adventure here and there.

She glanced at her wings briefly before giving them a little stretch so that he could get a better look at them. Wind Soquili with single sets of wings were pretty common. Her breed though was still a bit new but their numbers were growing. "That's because Angeni have four wings. And I being an Angeni have such." She gave them a little flap before folding them up again as much as she could. Even though four wings were nice they did tend to be bulky when trying to fold them against one's self.

"Angeni of Memories...." She lowered her head, nibbling lightly on the red ribbons tied about her front legs. "These ribbons are here to help me remember certain things. Though to tell you the truth...sometimes I forget a bit of stuff. I'm terrible." Echo gave a light, melodic laugh as she shook her head. Her long mane whipping side to side. The beads threaded upon pieces of her mane clicking together.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:14 am
" well i guess settling down fast and raising a family suits others, but in the future i think i will eventually settle down a raise a family of my own if i find that certain someone to be with." Decan chuckled, and was amused he was getting into such a convo with someone he just met. " your the first angeni i have ever seen then!" grinning like a fool, he thought it was the greatest thing to meet someone knew and them being a race he had never met before. " I'm surprised you don't also have a traveling companion or someone special to help you just in case you forget your way home or something for whatever reason." he thought it a shame that she could end up forgetting something that might be important to her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:15 am
The mare nodded her head a couple of times. "Thats usually what most people tend to wait on. Finding that one special person in their life that's worth settling down with. Some find it quickly while some others take years and years to find it. But there is always someone out there for everyone."

Or at least she liked to believe that anyway. She had seen the pain that others had gone through on their feavered search for their 'one true love'. And quite honestly, she really didn't want to go through that herself. So she'd let whoever come to her.

His foolish grin made her smile warmly. "Well then I am honored to be the first." Decan's enthusiasim about it made that happy little bubble inside of her rise up. Giving her a small, tingly sensation in her belly. A confused look washed over her face as he bit her bottom lip. "I...I used to have someone like that. A little critter that would follow me around, but I think he got lost one day?" She wrinkled her nose lightly.

Quite honestly she was hopeless sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:03 pm
Decan never could understand why some would search endlessly for a mate, when he felt the right someone would come along unexpected whenever the time was right. unlike most, he was perfectly content to go about his days and go on adventures til the right one came around for him. his normal goof grin, went to a frown when he heard she had lost her little critter friend, but suddenly a idea came to him and he grinned. " well why don't i become your traveling companion? i been thinking of looking for someone or friend to go traveling with. plus you would never be able to forget or lose me, i can defiantly assure you that." prancing a bit in place, he was excited at the thought to travel about with a friend, or in this case his new found one.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces