Origins of Hmong people! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:46 pm
So in my Youth Group we talked about this a little bit.
So my Youth Leader (Joe) says that hmong people are descendants from Abraham, thus the reason they can naturally have blonde hair and blue eyes. This happened because Isaac took over in Abrahams place so all of Abrahams other children were sent east of Isreal which is Asia.
Once in Asia the Abrahamions (Made that word up >.<) they were then raped or something by chinese, thus why hmong people are related to the chinese and look asian.
And also alot of the Hmong traditions are the same as Isrealites.
(I don't have an example we just skimmed this quickly as a side conversation)
And the Hmong people are also Nomads. Abraham's children were sent to the east and never owned their own country.

So that just what he said, and I believe him
Because he also said his father had a vision of it, and that a friend of his went to a prophetic women (she was white) and she said that Hmong people were descendants of Abraham  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:06 pm
wow never heard of that before. just thought hmong peeps got blonde hair from gene disorder.  

-JdMnFaMoUs-

NEKO NEKO MIYU MIYU

650 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 pm
The reason the Hmong are so Asian is because they interbred with the Chinese for so much over the centuries.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:22 am
Wow, just wow, that was a epic story, i should tell that to my grandpa! 3nodding  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:27 pm
Wow. I never thought of it that way. . .
I read somewhere that hmong could have blonde hair and blue eyes naturally because way back when they were 'from' somewhere up in Russia; thus they could look both Asian and ...what's the right word?.... non-Asian? Idk. Dx
I love the connection with the Bible. : ) I'd love to hear anything else you find. ^_^
~Crimson  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
Wow. I never thought of it that way. . .
I read somewhere that hmong could have blonde hair and blue eyes naturally because way back when they were 'from' somewhere up in Russia; thus they could look both Asian and ...what's the right word?.... non-Asian? Idk. Dx
I love the connection with the Bible. : ) I'd love to hear anything else you find. ^_^
~Crimson

There are many stories to hmong backround, none of them have been proven.
But the one Joe told me I believe in.
He is just so amazing!  

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:09 pm
It makes sense that Hmong people used to have blond hair and blue eyes and were raped by the Chinese because blue eyes and blond hair are both recessive genes and Chinese people have dark hair and brown eyes which are dominant genes. Over time, Hmong people have dark hair and brown eyes because there is a higher probability for Hmong people to produce a baby with dark hair and brown eyes than for them to have blue eyes and blond hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 pm
azn_knight367
It makes sense that Hmong people used to have blond hair and blue eyes and were raped by the Chinese because blue eyes and blond hair are both recessive genes and Chinese people have dark hair and brown eyes which are dominant genes. Over time, Hmong people have dark hair and brown eyes because there is a higher probability for Hmong people to produce a baby with dark hair and brown eyes than for them to have blue eyes and blond hair.

I agree, and the probability of a Hmong boy/girl to have blond hair is slim to none, why can't i be the chosen one!! rolleyes  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 pm
Swat Team Leader
azn_knight367

I agree, and the probability of a Hmong boy/girl to have blond hair is slim to none, why can't i be the chosen one!! rolleyes

Haha
My older brother used to have blue eyes and brown hair but that changed to brown eyes and black hair once he got older. Thats cause we half white....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:16 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Swat Team Leader
azn_knight367

Haha
My older brother used to have blue eyes and brown hair but that changed to brown eyes and black hair once he got older. Thats cause we half white....

Lol, blond afro? I want to keep my black hair because i look more emo and all the girls are all over me! blaugh  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:18 am
Swat Team Leader
Akatsuki Vash
Swat Team Leader
azn_knight367

Haha

Lol, blond afro? I want to keep my black hair because i look more emo and all the girls are all over me! blaugh

Haha I looked really emo last year but my personality didn't match it.....And now my mom always wants me to get a haircut for some reason.....one time i had 2 haircuts in the same month.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:44 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Swat Team Leader
Akatsuki Vash
Swat Team Leader
azn_knight367

Haha

Haha I looked really emo last year but my personality didn't match it.....And now my mom always wants me to get a haircut for some reason.....one time i had 2 haircuts in the same month.

Wow. My parents wouldn't let me have a haircut. Up until this January i had gone 4 1/2 years without a haircut. . .
Sorry, off topic.
What other theories are there about Hmong origins?
~Crimson  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:00 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
Akatsuki Vash
Swat Team Leader
Akatsuki Vash
Swat Team Leader
azn_knight367

Haha

Wow. My parents wouldn't let me have a haircut. Up until this January i had gone 4 1/2 years without a haircut. . .
Sorry, off topic.
What other theories are there about Hmong origins?
~Crimson

Well there is one other I heard.
Its like China was once a place full of many tribes and the blonde hair blue eye hmongs were at the top. And something about the other tribes over through them and forced them out. I'm not too sure on that one cause when my aunt told it i was half asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:23 pm
wow if we really had Blonde hair i should've never dyed my hair brunette again....urgghh..  

kaoyee_12

Escreamo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:49 pm
Akatsuki Vash
So in my Youth Group we talked about this a little bit.
So my Youth Leader (Joe) says that hmong people are descendants from Abraham, thus the reason they can naturally have blonde hair and blue eyes. This happened because Isaac took over in Abrahams place so all of Abrahams other children were sent east of Isreal which is Asia.
Once in Asia the Abrahamions (Made that word up >.<) they were then raped or something by chinese, thus why hmong people are related to the chinese and look asian.
And also alot of the Hmong traditions are the same as Isrealites.
(I don't have an example we just skimmed this quickly as a side conversation)
And the Hmong people are also Nomads. Abraham's children were sent to the east and never owned their own country.

So that just what he said, and I believe him
Because he also said his father had a vision of it, and that a friend of his went to a prophetic women (she was white) and she said that Hmong people were descendants of Abraham
are you chritian?  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces