Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Creepers?!?!?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:59 pm
Hypocrisy_Himself
Otakon '09

Was munching on pizza at about 3AM in the hotel lobby with my boyfriend and some of his friends. This guy we all kinda know, cosplaying something from Bleach(Had the outfit, but no wig, so I couldn't tell) comes up and starts eating our pizza, , then plops down right next to me on the couch(And when I say next to me, I MEAN right next to me. It was a huge couch) He starts scratching me behind my fox ears (kyuubi snj Naruto) and asking me to purr for him.

Keep in mind that my boyfriend is RIGHT THERE. He's pretty freaking tall, cosplaying Kakashi, and at this point looks pretty damn threatening, glaring at this guy.

So I come up with this ingenious idea that if I sit on my boyfriend's lap, the guy will get the hint and go away.

WRONG

The guy literally GETS up and SITS in MY lap while I'm in my BOYFRIEND'S lap.

At this point, we push him off our laps and start bitching at him for being a socially inept little s**t with no concept of personal space and he just stares at us with the most clueless look on his face. We had enough of it, and just left to go back to our rooms.

I'm sure I've got more, but this one stands out the most. -_-;;
oh that suxs, sometimes ppl don't get the hints. Until they get yelled at.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:43 pm
Chibi Chibi Sami
My best girl friend and I went to a con last weekend and attended the rave.
At the rave, this teenage girl came up to us and started dancing with us. Within only a minute, she reached up and grabbed my breast, then shoved a big pink stuffed bunny into my cleavage. We walked away.

O.O i want some one to shove gaint pink bunnies into my shirt XD  

immortalguardian

8,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Phoenix Form

Tipsy Friend

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:07 pm
Eh, dancing and flirting at cons, especially the rave, doesn't seem like too big a deal- everyone's all worked up and most of them are half naked to begin with. xD It's when they don't take a hint, or start telling you they "have something for you in their room", or are like, 10 or more years older than you... @_@ Then it gets creepy. Or those people who insist you marry them... you think they're kidding around like everyone else, only then they start following you and acting like it's cute that you're trying to get away... they're usually other girls, though... and they're usually younger than me. @_@  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:26 pm
I had a guy once who looked about 6 years older than me ask me at a Con rave if I wanted to get hooked on some LSD. (Note:LSD is a date rape drug >.<) I didn't say anything, I just moved away. Suddenly, the same guy starts having this weird seizure near me, asking me if I had any Cocaine. I was like "WTF? O_O;;" Thankfully some security guy came over and took him out.  

SaltyCheerio

Witty Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:32 am
And that is why I avoid raves like the plague.

That and I'm 30.

That usually helps.

I am an egg.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 am
I get a lot...never again will I wear a mini-skirt/dress and a dangling chain leash again at the same time. Fortunately, nothing bad has happened...my bigger issue is dudes who try to subtly hit on you, like, the whole con. D: And they're bad at it.

Surprisingly, I got hit on by a "normal person" for the first time this year. He was not subtle either.

GLBT

Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces