Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:42 am
User Image Bugie was sent out of the pride by the lovely boss, Nyoka. She told him she trusted him and of course his brother as well. So he was set out to 'recruit' so to say.. But he couldn't outright say anything about it and it was very hard to manage but he was a fighter but also a seeker.. So many responsibilities on the brute strength of this dark as night leopard.

He had ventured almost yards away from his pride.. In any chance of a single life.. he would automatically go in to 'stalking' mode. His ears fanned back as he found the place where he last found a living being. A cheetah with a dark color but somewhat bright.. lower back.. When he went to where he found her last.. immediately he went up to the trees.. almost disappearing as he stayed in the same spot.. stalking and watching out for her. She wouldn't have gone far.. no. He knew cheetahs and he knew most just came back to familiar places and he was stalking for quite some time. His dark body had stiffened.. as his emerald eyes watched..and waited. He was a patient being and once he was set on a mission he would not leave it til completed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:39 pm
User Image

Said cheetah had been hunting for a majority of the evening, though she had very little to show for it. A hare hung limp between her jaws, a small amount of meat for her belly but far better than having nothing at all. Ajia would just have to go out earlier tomorrow, to try and get something larger to feed her more adequately.

Approaching the tree which hid the unseen leopard, she settled down obliviously alongside the trunk to quietly have her meal.

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:13 pm
Once she was in his sights, he waited for her body to relax. Her muscles to loosen. That was when he would approach her, but it so happened that she had moved directly under the tree he was in. His ears went down. He didn't want to spook her, that would be a horrible first impression. Biting his lip he had to decided. Then "Hey!" He would announce himself before jumping down and circling around her, at least he landed three feet from her. Not too far, but definitely close enough for comfort. "Sorry- you... kinda got under me there..." Taking a few uneasy steps back and cowaring his tail under him.

"Is.. that all you got?" He tilted his head and sighed. "I'm Bugie, and I was wondering who I was gunna share my kill with, if you were hungry? You know, to forgive me for scarring you-" He got nervous and tried to smile, comfortingly.

Hitsuzen

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff