Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:23 am
User Image The night... a beautiful one at that as he walked around the perimeter of the den where his adopted siblings slept. Occasionally Nanashi would come and relieve him so he could rest a few hours but ever since Nanashi left [ forming a bond with Nyoka, the future boss of the future pride 'Nera ].. Their other brother seemed to take the lead until Nanashi came back. Leaving the huge black spotted leopard to his own devices.

Bugie walked for not so long til he got to their main water source.. a spring. Underneath the lust forests.. it was thick and perfect for hiding and getting a quick meal. Especially monkeys. He was an expert.. at killing and bringing game in for their small traveling group. Slowly he came near the spring... moving as if he was stalking something but he only moved so he could feel the ground just in case another was around. His maw reacting to the near water by lowering his head and taking a few laps of it.. He enjoyed days where he could be alone but ached to be with his 'family' once more. He knew himself to be a muscular cheetah.. not what he really was.. a leopard. Never meeting another leopard in his life.. Ears pulling back as he lifted his head and looked up at the night sky... relaxing and to lay down near the water. As he enjoyed the night and view.. watching the forest in a fascination. Even if he laid.. his head was still up.. always alert even when off duty.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:11 pm
User Image

A soft rustle of nearby vegetation signaled the leopardess' arrival. Basha had found this spring herself several nights prior, and seeing as she had lingered in the area it had become a regular place for her to come and drink as well. This was the first time, however, that she'd found someone else there.

She paused a little ways away from the spring, staring quietly at the dark leopard. Basha had never seen him before, and silently hoped there would be no conflict. The water was endless, it was a spring after all.

Slowly, she padded over to the water to have a drink.

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:42 pm
Bugie dipped his head for a few more laps before he felt the water ripple on in the opposite direction.. Questioning the 'whys' he slowly rose his head...eyes following to the opposite side of the water. A blush crossed his black face and the only hope was in his green eyes. He hadn't given attention to the sounds around him. Almost frightened he was about to dash away.. lifting a lil ways off the ground but still he crouched. Watching.. and when she took a drink so elegantly.. he calmed. But watched her like no other..

She.. looked.. similar to his frame.. except of course he was more muscle. Nothing like a cheetah.. there was more elegance and something sweet about this.. 'other'. His ears had flattened.. His tail curling close to his body as he leaned over and took a few laps.. just staring at her.. never seeing a leopard before in his life.. and if she made any sudden moves.. he'd run up a tree or dash in to the bushes.Not that he was scared of her but to avoid hurt getting in to a fight with such a beautiful creature.. He was acting almost..childish. When not protecting his siblings.. this was the Bugie everyone loved. Or hated if they were a cheetah.. Being not like the others was a challenge.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:47 pm
Once her thirst was quenched, Basha rose from the water. It was strange, and mildly unnerving, how the leopard stared at her. Despite this, she managed a smile as she slowly sat back onto her haunches. She could sense his tension, though why he felt so was unknown to her.

"Are you alright?"

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:06 pm
Those round green eyes shot up and he abruptly looked at her with innocent fasincation. "Ah..umm ah..I'm ..fine." Ears went to the side once more.. "Is there something wrong?" He was slightly urging her to tell if something WAS wrong.. He snuck another lap before getting fully on all fours.. Tilting his head as he still examined her. The interest he took in her was astounding.. because.. she looked.. the same as him..but she was not a cheetah! Though he would not admit he was anything but cheetah. Curiosity started to bloom in all the wrong places. The horror that would happened in his head if he ever found out he was a leopard.

"Ah..um.. I didn't mean to..umm..." He lowered his head. He didn't want to ask if she was just big boned for a cheetah.. It would be rude and he didn't want that now.. He pondered for a moment.

"I'm sorry... ah.. my name is Bugie.. whats yours?" Trying to lighten the mood with a soft smile. His tail padding in a clockwork fashion and his tension still there.. awkward for the most part.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:19 pm
Her smile broadened a bit at the male's stammer of a reply; so he was nervous of females, perhaps? Well, at least that made him seem a lot less worrisome than she had found him a second ago. Relaxing fully, she chuckled softly.

"It's alright. I didn't expect to see anyone out here, either." Basha hoped reassuring him would ease his tension a little; "It's nice to meet you, Bugie. I'm Basha."

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:22 am
"Heh?" He slowly backed.. just so he could feel like he had some control. His head also went up and his tail started to wag just a slight bit more.. He was just nervous and especially with the captivating leopard in front of him. Of course. He didn't exactly KNOW it was a leopard.

"Ba-Basha... th-that-thats a prepepretty name.." Never having this happen to him.. Just a big surprise first. But he slowly tried to ease in to this..but that didn't work and he still felt like he was cornered and his eyes went bigger.. and his ears went to the side.. "I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE AS PRETTY AS YOU!" His eyes went tightly closed. Breathing as though he just got kicked in the stomach.. A blush was painted over his face... and it was hard to shake off what he had just said..

"I'm sorry!" His first interaction with a girl [/ other than his sister aiko ] since the other cheetah female back when he was a cub totally was epic fail. "I...-" Still not fully capable and just threw himself the other way and darted!

But not too long afar an echo of a bush getting mashed and a thud could raid anyone's ears for probably a few feet around.. What happened? Well he ran in to a tree.. and that was a rare sight indeed. He was always careful and strong and now .. this side.. was something completely different.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:00 pm
Her ears perked with interest as he replied to her introduction. Bugie seemed so nervous! Basha would have sooner guessed the opposite of him, just from the look of the leopard. She found it to be cute, though, that he couldn't seem to find his words.

Her eyes widened a bit when he shouted, briefly startled by his outburst. Her maw parted in a small chuckle, and before she could thank him for the compliment; let alone tell him he needn't apologize; he'd darted off into the vegetation in his embarrassment.

"Oh!" Basha exclaimed, getting quickly to her feet and dashing after him. "Wait!" She called after him, hoping that she could at least try to reassure him that she hadn't been offended.

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm
Awkwardly positioned.. his body took a beating when tripping. Rolling. Then hit a tree with his rump as his body was on the opposite side and on the floor.. "Ah.." Opening his eyes to see the sky.. and his tail dangling down and poking his nose ever so slightly. He swore he could see squirrels fling around in circles around him.. he SWORE it.. but alas.. he shook it off when in his sight.. He saw her. Didn't he JUST run away from her? Oh dear gods ~! Was she a ghost!

His vision blurred..until it became ONE. No.. she wasn't a ghost.. but now he was embaressed yet again.. Sliding back up then rolling on to his side.. "Arg." A little hurt.. as he got up to sit. A tail slowly.. but surely moving from one side to another.. "I'm..sorry.. I'm.." He pawed at his face.. "Not usually like that..." Trying to sound casual but still .. nerves were slowly coming back. "If you...your hungry I can catch you something. Since.. yea know. To say sorry and all.." Looking down the whole time.. and when he did look up he made a slight chuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:25 pm
Basha had peered past the bush and gasped lightly at the sight of Bugie's crash-landed form. "Are you alright!?" Hopping the bush she padded to him and sat in front of him when he rolled over. She laughed at his state when she realized he was okay.

When he apologized and offered to hunt for her, she smiled. "That's very sweet of you, Bugie. I am a bit hungry. I would be happy to share a meal with you."

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:33 pm
His tail wagged a bit. "I'm... fine." He blushed brightly.. Nodding hyper induced. "No.. no its alright. I can get some game for us.." He said in a softness.. and low.. but once she said that she would share a meal. He stopped. Perplexed..

"...Share?"

His voice rose.. And her voice.. using his name gave him goosebumps. He didn't know what she was.. but she did something to him and he was a wreck. All his insides coiled.. and curled. Only did his family share food.. But mostly as he got older he was the one bringing back game and never offered not even a bite.. Ears slicked back.. as he looked at her with hopeful yet confused eyes.

"You.. would share with me?" His ears went up... and his eyes went big and innocent.. A tail coiling and unrolling just happily.. Whatever her answer.. or if he didn't hear right. he'd go on a hunt and he'd make sure he'd bring back something nice! Joy and just warmth swelling in his stomach over 'sharing' a meal. THAT was big.. well. Where he was from.

Hitsuzen

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff