this is the Quells storyline and hw everything works as told by Alex

-For one, you suck at copy pasting, I guess I will fix it up, and add or subtract where necessary. And seriously, you should have waited for me to post it! -Alexavior Wolfgang

what goes on inside the Arena is broad casted via magical screens to almost everybody in almost every realm. How she does this, we do not know, but she does. And people are forced to watch under threat of death. The contestants must one Find supplies, besides the weapons they get to go in with.Two they must survive the terrain,and three, survive against the competition weapons, armor, etc are pre-screened, and special skills, magics, attributes are stripped away when contestants, I am going with the idea of Rebels as their name, are whisked into the arena (such as wings, special eyes, technology, more than two arms, tails etc) Hunting the wildlife is a must since rations are depleted very fast. Drinking water can either be scarce, or so blatantly obvious that a person can be killed getting a drink of water by the competition. Weather is controlled by Sara and the Quell Judges. A Judge can intervene at any time, given a rule is broken, or something weird happens. Also, a Realm Lord can help their Rebels by giving supplies and stuff, but they are pre-screened, and also they are limited to how many things they can give (depending on what they do for Sara, of course) if a Rebel wins, the realm they come from gets showered with gifts, prizes, food, and a break from working for Sara, until the next Quell, in which they must go back in, and see if they can win or not. There is always one winner, sometimes two or three. It all depends on the situation.In the event of no winner, every realm has fifty of its young taken and executed, before their eyes In the case of defiance, a Realm is wiped away to time, obliterated completely. Rebels are not an easy thing to kill. And hunger is always an ever present threat, as is starvation. Dehydration can happen, and kill people. There genetically mutate creatures at every turn. Sometimes rebels rise from the dead, mindless killing machines. That is all for now!