Welcome to Gaia! ::

International House Of Paranormal Studies (IHOPS)

Back to Guilds

Reply IHOPS Main Forum
Sleep Issues Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iRamenninja
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 pm
Okay I know there is another thread like this, but it's bugging the crap out of me. For instance I've been up since 3:30am. I was startled awake, but I don't even know by what. My friends and I have have been trying to track down a physic vampire or mind feeder as we refer to them for a litlle while now and my sleep paterns have been all messed up. We started trying to track this guy down since my girlfriend started having dreams about a vampire attacking her in her old house. I have been near her old house and always get the strange feeling that I'm being watched by some unknown entity. PLEASE I NEED HELP! This thing or whatever the hell it is, is keeping me awake.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:55 pm
Update: One of my friends sort of blacked out and when she awoke there was a picture she drew in front of her and her colored pencils in her hand. She showed me this picture and it was a creature that had attacked me in one of my dreams. This is getting freakier by the day.  

iRamenninja
Vice Captain

Midnight Shadow Fae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:09 am
Okay I'm going to need more details... Sorry about the late reply. I haven't been on gaia in like forever. I know I keep using college and dance and work as an excuse but it's true. I really dont have the time to spend on gaia anymore. Will try and change it!

Was the picture of something totally fugly with wings? If you answer yes, pm me and I promise to check in daily. If not I'll need a description.

Weird you're talking about vampires becuase I dream about vampires alot, as well as get startled awake by things. Plus I had this really weird dream about this dragon... but back onto your problems.

Do you feel threatened when you feel watched? Sometimes we're watched but that isn't necassarily a bad thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:42 pm
Midnight Shadow Fae
Okay I'm going to need more details... Sorry about the late reply. I haven't been on gaia in like forever. I know I keep using college and dance and work as an excuse but it's true. I really dont have the time to spend on gaia anymore. Will try and change it!

Was the picture of something totally fugly with wings? If you answer yes, pm me and I promise to check in daily. If not I'll need a description.

Weird you're talking about vampires becuase I dream about vampires alot, as well as get startled awake by things. Plus I had this really weird dream about this dragon... but back onto your problems.

Do you feel threatened when you feel watched? Sometimes we're watched but that isn't necassarily a bad thing.

For your first question he's freaky looking but no wings. He has blue skin with black and blood red eyes. I feel extremely threatened when I feel like I'm being watched. I've started carring damn holy water with me.  

iRamenninja
Vice Captain

Midnight Shadow Fae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:55 pm
Ok,

How were you startled awake? Was it more like a shock to the system? Was it something painful? Or was it more like you were being suffocated?

I personally dont hold much faith in Christian protective methods...

Do you know any sheilding techniques?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:05 am
Show us the picture, that would help a ton.  

Satrevi

Satrevi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:56 am
Ok, here is a basic protection from night time entities that might cause you harm. It isn't a fool proof one but it's a start and helps your guardians keep better track of you.

What you do is, claim your bed as your sacred space. Now, there is a trick to tapping into the energy that seals an area as your sacred space.

Now, the trick is. You have to honestly hold true to only keeping certain influences in your sacred space. But first, let's tackle how to get the energy.

Think about, what makes you happy. What makes you feel joy, love. Most important of all what makes you feel safe. In this area, it represents the calm collected state of your mind. If you can find it, focus on the calm empty space of your mind.

Meditate on this. Don't go too deep since if you go too deep it can make yourself more vulnerable. Have a spirit guardian protect you, or if you have cats around that's even better. dogs could help too.

Now, pour that energy out into what you claim to be your sacred space. Let it flow out of your body, however you see fit. Different people use different methods for energy manipulation. Since I don't know everyone's levels here I am giving something basic.

Here is the important thing to hold true to. Keep your belief strong that in your sacred space. Nothing can affect you that you do not want to be affected by. Nothing hurtful can enter your sacred space unless you invite it. The sacred space works as a shield. Remember to make sure the energy you pour out covers the floor under you, the roof above you, and all around you.

If you leave a big gaping hole in the top or bottom of your protective bubble. It's not going to do you a lot of good.

This isn't a fool proof method. Don't treat it like it is but it might help. Try sleeping with a protective pendant. Set up a security system with your guardians. Be very careful what energies you invite into you house as the energies you invite can bring spirits of the same kind into your home.

If anyone else knows anything that might help. Share.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 am
Midnight Shadow Fae
Ok,

How were you startled awake? Was it more like a shock to the system? Was it something painful? Or was it more like you were being suffocated?

I personally dont hold much faith in Christian protective methods...

Do you know any sheilding techniques?

I know I few mind shielding techniques but that's about it. It was more like a shock system than anything else.  

iRamenninja
Vice Captain

iRamenninja
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:33 am
Satrevi
Ok, here is a basic protection from night time entities that might cause you harm. It isn't a fool proof one but it's a start and helps your guardians keep better track of you.

What you do is, claim your bed as your sacred space. Now, there is a trick to tapping into the energy that seals an area as your sacred space.

Now, the trick is. You have to honestly hold true to only keeping certain influences in your sacred space. But first, let's tackle how to get the energy.

Think about, what makes you happy. What makes you feel joy, love. Most important of all what makes you feel safe. In this area, it represents the calm collected state of your mind. If you can find it, focus on the calm empty space of your mind.

Meditate on this. Don't go too deep since if you go too deep it can make yourself more vulnerable. Have a spirit guardian protect you, or if you have cats around that's even better. dogs could help too.

Now, pour that energy out into what you claim to be your sacred space. Let it flow out of your body, however you see fit. Different people use different methods for energy manipulation. Since I don't know everyone's levels here I am giving something basic.

Here is the important thing to hold true to. Keep your belief strong that in your sacred space. Nothing can affect you that you do not want to be affected by. Nothing hurtful can enter your sacred space unless you invite it. The sacred space works as a shield. Remember to make sure the energy you pour out covers the floor under you, the roof above you, and all around you.

If you leave a big gaping hole in the top or bottom of your protective bubble. It's not going to do you a lot of good.

This isn't a fool proof method. Don't treat it like it is but it might help. Try sleeping with a protective pendant. Set up a security system with your guardians. Be very careful what energies you invite into you house as the energies you invite can bring spirits of the same kind into your home.

Thanks this should help some. As for the picture I'll go talk to my friend on monday. Just so you know it's hwat I saw in my mind only a cartoon version. There is also some German and Some Latin words written on the picture. She doesn't speak German or Latin!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:39 pm
iRamenninja
Satrevi

Thanks this should help some. As for the picture I'll go talk to my friend on monday. Just so you know it's hwat I saw in my mind only a cartoon version. There is also some German and Some Latin words written on the picture. She doesn't speak German or Latin!
I saw something once when i woke up that was like a 2d wire structure but in reality all at once. That doesn't so silly. I could buy that.  

Satrevi

Midnight Shadow Fae

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:16 am
telling us the german and latin could help. I've done courses in latin so I should be able to translate and my german, whilst mediocre, is helped by the fact that I have a german dictionary.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:29 pm
German was my frist language. I could definitely help with that. I will let Midnight take care of the Latin though. It's been years since I've studied that. I'm a little rusty.  

Isabella Morena
Captain

Satrevi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:01 pm
Isabella Morena
German was my frist language. I could definitely help with that. I will let Midnight take care of the Latin though. It's been years since I've studied that. I'm a little rusty.
Recognize the avi?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:46 pm
Satrevi
Isabella Morena
Recognize the avi?
I do. What made you decide to change your name?  

Isabella Morena
Captain

Satrevi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:48 pm
Isabella Morena
Satrevi
Isabella Morena
Recognize the avi?
I do. What made you decide to change your name?
I use Satrevi as a moniker that grew on me. So i decided to just start using it everywhere since my name is so much mine. Plus, I stopped feeling comfortable with my last one being so open, um, yeah, y'know?  
IHOPS Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff