Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anthro and Furries unite

Back to Guilds

To all of the furries and antro lovers out there LET THE FURRIES UNITE AND SHOW GAIA WHAT WE ARE MADE OF 

Tags: furries, Art shops, role-playing, voting and disscussion, anthro's 

Reply World of Anthro
The Regulator

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gliz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 pm
Now, you must be confused why I am going around keeping persons in line in this very guild. Reason: To make sure no one breaks a rule and gets away with it. You could say I have gone mad with power, but oh, I have not, I would of demoted everyone of a Vice Captain class if I was, but I have not. I know what I must do to keep people from breaking a rule, to keep you from breaking a rule, I cannot just ask nicely now can I?
Now as well we will get those who want to mess with me for entertainment, you will not last long if you try breaking a rule, all for the fun.

Now, let's tell you how I will work with you rule-breakers.

I can do a series of things, when I see something that suspects me of a rule-breaker, I can send a report to the owner. Then we will be aware of you, and I will keep a close eye on what you post or do. If you break I rule, I will notify the owner and put you in restraint.
Restraint is my way of saying: "I keep you from doing ANYTHING on this guild until me and the owner find out what to do with you."
So, what can we do?
Kick you off the guild, lower your status here for a while? Owner's choice? If the owner allows you to redeem yourself, I will put you out of restraint until otherwise. If your class is down, the owner I believe is nice enough to give you a small task or we keep you in a time-out corner for a little while.
If you made a simple mistake, I might disregard the thought of restraining you.

Example:

User: *Breaks the no cybering rule.*

Me: *Goes and deletes his/her posts, and future posts on the subject. Send report to owner, sends notification to why user is being restrained, owner decides your fate.*

Think I cannot pull it off?
Break and rule and see.

Other then that, if you are law abiding, then I am just a friendly little girly-boy kitty, who is kinda small.

Oh, and small update I recently got:

- I got banning rights, so watch out!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:42 am
The Regulator's List

The Regulator's List, my list. This list will show the history of those who are banned, restrained, punished with the reason next to their name for all to see. Humiliation will be the second punishment to come when there is a law-breaker. May you hope that you do not appear on the list.

The List of the Banned

-
-
-

Those Who Were Restrained

-
-
-

The List of the Punished

-
-
-

______________________________________________________________________________________________

For the good of the Guild, and for it's members. Someone must keep thing in line, and see who is really loyal to the Guild. The Guild does not require ignorance and deliquesce. The Guild requires initiative, and loyalty. With those two, the members stay focused to what's important, not to try to do something ignorant for their own amusement. There are other ways to amuse yourself without paying for it, just have to think. Intelligence, intellects are the persons most needed. What would happen if we were to have leaders who do not know what happens if you put a lit match next to a short fuse connected to a box of TNT? They won't last long will they?  

Gliz
Vice Captain

Gliz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:51 am
List of the Regulators

The list of those in charge of keeping the Guild's members in line. As well I might list how they got onto the list.

Regulators

- frisky licker112, creator of the Guild, by default she gets to be on the list of the Regulators.

- Kagishi, I am guessing co.creator, she has made some first posts in the forums explaining the forum, same rights to ban I guess.

- Gliz, by my request I have became a Regulator. Only for the reason of my constant visits, and checks in forums.

The Lost Regulators

There are Regulators that become crooked, and corrupt. This is the list of them that have lost their way.

List of The Lost

-
-
-

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The Chinese believe it is better to be feared then respected to keep your people in line, that may not be the case today. Are we to keep other feared to make the Guild stay on it's feet? Or should we be respectful to be respected for the Guild to prosper? My choice is both, keep those who have potential to have their name in the List of the Banned feared, as for the law abiding members respected for their choice.  
World of Anthro

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games