Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Estelle Academy for the Gifted -- Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of bacon do you like?
Mmm, I like soft, chewy bacon
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Mmm, I like crispy, crunchy bacon
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Eh, I don't like bacon, too greasy
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
OMG! Any type of bacon is the best~!!!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:09 pm
User ImageRanka's brows furrowed a little bit, lowering her gaze again as she bowed her head a bit. "I have seen spirits who did not mind being separated from others. I have seen others fight tooth and claw for me not to complete my duty. Yes, that I have seen much of. These I realized why. But these little spats that I have observed on my travels between people, friends, families, and lovers.... these I do not understand. I only see it as black and white. I do not see the gray. Even now, as I am learning, I still tend to see things in black and white." She said softly, understanding that most saw this world in different shades of gray. Few saw things as she did. Not even Sheryl did. She had a thought and it pained her, twitching in the slightest before she looked up to him.

As she felt his hands lower to her neck, her worries had all but vanished to the different recesses of her mind, storing them for further review at another time. When no one else was around. Not even Sheryl. She blinked, it was a form of affection. Hm.... She noted the fact and nodded once, her crimson eye glancing between both his gray eyes. "I see... I have regained homeostasis so there is no need to worry anymore. Thank you again. Shall we continue walking, or do you wish to do something else?" She asked with a small tilt of her head, ignoring as a bee flew past along with a couple of butterflies.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:42 pm
User ImageRobert chuckled a bit. "Oh, I found ways to make things interesting. several of the monks enjoyed my little pranks. Well except for when they became the target of them, but it was all harmless fun. Even got the headmaster pretty good. I made it a point to prank everyone there at least once." he jested before taking in a deep breath. He did enjoy his time at the monastery, despite the regular boredom that usually occurred during sacred rituals and meetings. While he did find pleasantness in meditation and prayer, he'd never allow himself to have any mischievous fun during those times out of respect.

"I'm not sure what beings in my mother's dimension do for entertainment. Then again, the letter she left me warned me never to go there, so I can only imagine they aren't too pleasant." he mused, thinking back a bit. He never really knew either of his parents, only having a letter that his mother left with him when he was still a newborn pup left with the monks. From what it described, he certainly wouldn't have had a very pleasant life with either of his parents."A demon princess and a psycho human that would put Dracula to shame. Fate knows how to pick 'em." he mused quietly to himself, forgetting for a moment that he was in the presence of others.

"Well, free time is something to enjoy to the fullest. Too much work would wear on anyone's nerves. A nice vacation always makes things better." he spoke with a bright tone of voice. "So, how'd you like a race? Your dragon against my fox friend." Robert suggested. It would be a way to pass the time and open up some excitement.
User Image  

King Robert Silvermyst

lll Shiny lll

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:40 pm
User Image
Elly cocked her head to the side as she listened to Tristan ask her to stay behind. She had seen what had happened, but since she didn't understand what it was she saw, she was curious. Of course, he was very insistant that she stayed there and as much as she wanted to help him, she knew it would be easier for her to stay behind. She smiled and chuckled to herself softly and got off the rock and stepped towards him.
"Do'nt worry, Tristan. If you want me to stay put, I shall. I understand that this is personal to you and that it would be easier to just go and deal with it your self. Go, make sure everything is alright. I'll be around whenever you need me or are ready to tell me what's happening," she told him, smiling and taking something out of her pocket. It was a glowing white cresent moon made out of stone. Elly plucked a star necklace out from her shirt and held it up. "I made this for you earlier this morning. If and when you need me, just hold onto it and think my name. Mine will glow to let me know that you are summoning me. This way I can help you in a situation that is too tough for you and Vira to do alone."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:10 pm
User ImageVira giggled and winked, shrugging her shoulders as if to say she had no idea what he was talking about. "I'll just have to make sure it happens when you least expect it." She laughed a little, looking up to the sky.

Lightning.... She remembered as other kids had cowered she had remained as close to the window as she could. In the theater she'd run to get outside much to everyone's concern. "I've never feared lightning. It will storm, and there will probably be lightning. The currants of winds feels about right for it." She mused aloud, nodding as if to confirm it to herself. She laughed, sticking out her tongue in response as she stuck her hands on her hips.

She nodded in agreement, not really sure she understood how people could be so entranced by a tv. Though, maybe it was because she had never really come into contact with it.... "I have to agree. I remember overhearing people who were walking in the city talking about new episodes of different things. I did not understand how someone could be so infatuated with something like that. It-" She paused, her brows furrowing as a sprite appeared in front of her, allowing itself to be visible to him. It flew up to her ear and whispered something to her, Vira's eyes lowering as she listened. As she heard it tell her of Tristan, she straightened up and looked in the direction of the woods, lifting off of the roof to raise up in the air, floating there as the sprite finished its tale.

"Alright." She murmured, turning to fly back to Hyunn. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut things short Hyunn. It seems somethings come up with a friend. I probably won't be around for a few days. Sorry!" She apologized, her expression reflecting this. She did not reveal she was worried about her best friend, nor how she was both giddy and.... sad to be going back there. Would they still be there? Would they still be alright? I'll just have to see. And see what has Tristan so.... in a fuss.

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:07 am
User Image"You don't have to understand everything," Seiji replied, his words light. No one understood everything. He could be just as puzzled by someone's actions. That was the glory of emotions and the influence they could have on an individual. It was just that he had a better grasp of how a person might act. He had experience with emotions, experience she did not. He saw those shades of grey, as she had said. "That could be simply how you were...made. But at the same time, you might already be exploring into those different shades. You said you tend to see things in black and white. So, how much of the world can really fall into those black and white areas? Even if you understand it....what logic is their in a kiss, or holding hands?" Seiji searched her face for a moment as he spoke. "They're signs of affection, yes. But wouldn't it be just as easy to use words?"

These talks that they had. Seiji felt like every time one of them came up, he grew closer and closer to Ranka. He understood her just a little bit better. How her mind worked, how she processed things. Especially with this conversation in particular. He was glad to be able to talk with her so. Sometimes it wasn't the most positive of topics as it had been here. But he did enjoy them so long as the conversation didn't descend into too much of a depressing state. To hear that she was less worried, feeling better, Seiji also felt a bit better. He still felt guilty for bringing the whole thing up, but at least he had managed to lighten the mood. "Of course." He smiled, letting his hands slowly fall from her neck, his left hand seeking out hers. "We can keep walking. I don't mind either way."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 am
User ImageHyunn was enjoying himself. This day was definitely turning out to be a good use of his spare time. Though truthfully if he hadn't met Vira, he likely would have met someone else. That didn't matter though, he was here with her now. "Oh really? In that case, I'll keep my eyes on the sky. You can't be that hard to spot if you're soaring around up there."

Great. Hyunn didn't mind the storms, but he'd never particular cared for the lightning and the hazards it brought. It wasn't like he was scared of it, but he did know that it could be dangerous. The fastest route to the ground, that's what all that electricity was looking for. If he did go outside tomorrow and venture out into the rain, he'd have to make sure he stayed away from any open areas. "I'll keep that in mind. Probably have to run through all the rain to get to classes anyway. But I won't want to be cooped up inside all day. I always make it a point to get outside at least for awhile. Despite the weather."

Nothing wrong with a bit of tv. Everyone enjoyed it form time to time. Hyunn not as much as others, not recently anyway. His childhood had been a good deal outdoors, but when he was stuck inside, his eyes were usually on that box. Maybe Vira might not understand it, but he certainly did. He listened to her words as she spoke, though suddenly stopped. Hyunn's eyes wandered over to her wondering if something was wrong, then took sight of the little sprite that had appeared. It was talking to her, telling her something? It looked that way. When the sprite had finished Vira looked a little concerned. What was it? She was going to leave so suddenly?

So it seemed. He didn't mind that she had other thing to take care of. Though when he'd heard Vira say a few days Hyunn almost thought he hadn't heard her right. A few days? That long? Whatever had happened must have been pretty serious. A whole few days. Well, if she had to take care of it then she had to take care of it. "Uhm..okay. See ya, I guess." Hyunn replied, not really sure of what else to say, waving as she seemed to float away from him. He was still trying to take in what had just happened. Well, so much for spending some time with a new cute girl. If Vira was going to be missing for a few days what was he going to do now? Back to square one it would be, he'd have to find someone else around. It couldn't be that hard right? The school was littered with cute girls.

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

lll Shiny lll

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:54 am
((um... am I still waiting on a reply post or should I start RPing without Tristan?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image (( No, you're still waiting on a response. I just was busy and exhausted the past few days. Currently forcing myself to respond rather than not. I apologize that I haven't responded sooner. >.<))

Tristan was.... surprised. He had expected that she was going to insist on going. Oh pleasant surprises... How he loved them. He smiled as he exhaled in relief, stepping forward as he hugged her tightly before pulling back, looking down to the stone that she held. He blinked, taking it gently, listening as she explained how it worked. He felt touched, and truly honored to have her as his girlfriend. "You are the best Elly. Thank you so much for understanding." He said softly, hugging her again after slipping on the necklace which stood out against all the black he was wearing. He kissed her cheek and then her lips tenderly at first though he deepened it a bit.

When he drew back, he gave her another peck on the lips and gave her a grin and a wink, lazily saluting her as he backed up into the portal behind him. Before he was all the way through, he paused to look at her for another moment, ignoring a twitch in his head from the events happening in the city. "Take care of yourself Elly. You'll know if I need your help." He called, smiling softly as he blew her a kiss. With that, he vanished, reappearing on the rooftop where Vira was currently hovering.

Blinking as he saw that she was with another man, he looked him up and down, brows furrowing. "Sorry to interrupt. Vira, we need to get going. I assume you know why?" He asked, glancing over this.... student again. Hmm... He better not mistreat her or I swear I'll-

User ImageVira was glad to hear that Hyunn still enjoyed going outside no matter what, hovering over the roof top since she wasn't sure if she'd have to fly to where Tristan was. Or well... if she could even get there. She sighed and frowned a little, suddenly flying forward to give him a hug. "I'll see you. Don't cause any trouble for any of the girls ok? Oh yeah, Elly's off limits!!" She told him firmly as she pulled back, blinking as Tristan suddenly appeared.

Flying over to him, she took his hand, glancing over the portal before her eyes turned to Hyunn again. "Bye!" With that, the two of them vanished into the shadows, almost seeming to get sucked up by a part of the roof where there was shade. Oh this felt weird....

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:21 pm
User ImageUser ImageThey had? Interesting.... Maybe she should edit the books when she got back to her home dimension. Then again.... knowing the others, they would have already done so. Or else they were just keeping such knowledge hidden from everyone else. She honestly didn't know at this point. Chuckling as she imagined that people didn't enjoy being the target, she raised an eyebrow as he even mentioned the headmaster. Wow. She hadn't expected that. "Well, certainly makes it fair. No one can claim that you have favoritism." She laughed a little again, Sayuri tilting her head at the whole thing.

As he began to speak of other dimensions, Sheryl appeared confused, as if she were unfamiliar with such information. Truthfully, she already knew that there were many different realms. It was simply a matter of knowing how to get into and out of them. It could get pretty complicated. She frowned a bit and shook her head, two fingers stroking the dragons scales. "No, I wouldn't imagine so. I'm currently exploring things that I may find interesting to do for fun."

She paused and thought over that, she knew she'd find something. She just wondered what it would be. Blinking, she shook her head, now clasping her hands behind her back. "I've never minded having to work a lot. It's actually kind of fun. But I'm sure a vacation would be cool." She hoped that had been the proper word for this situation, though she believed it was. It better be. Otherwise she would have just messed up. Ah well, if she did, then she'd have an excuse for it. Chuckling a little bit, she looked to Sayuri who tilted her head and almost seemed to chirp, her tongue flickering out. "Are we to form the track they would follow, or are we choosing a location we can see from here?" She asked, pausing as she thought of something. "And, of course, no cheating or anything, yes?" Smirking, she tilted her head a little, nuzzling the small neck of her friend.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:19 pm
((No no! It's fine, I was just concerned that you had forgotten or something. I must admit that I am rather impatient and I hate that lol. I'll try to just let you post when you can >.< ))

User Image
Elly felt a ting of pain when Tristan hugged her. She actually wanted to go with him, but she didn't want to be a pest and prevent him from doing things, nor did she want to be in the way. She thought that it was better to be around slightly, if he needed her, and that was all she needed. Still, she felt a biut of pain when he kissed her too, hoping he would not detect it himself. "I'll take care of myself only if you will take care of yourself!" she called to her boyfriend and waved unti he vanished.

Now the forrest seemed even quieter that it had been in the first place. Elly contined to stand where she was, staring at the spot where Tristan had vanished. Several minutes went by before she stepped forward and stuck her arm out, as if to go through the portal herself, but nothing happened. She sighed loudly, her shoulders raising and then falling. She started to walk back to the school, walking alone seeming to be the best thing at the moment. She felt her emotions tighten up a bit and her eyes forcing tears down. She would sigh many times, telling herself that it was just like when she was single and didn't have anyone to like. But even that didn't help her at all. Still she had to try, and so she did.

She went to the cafeteria once she got to campus, taking her bags with her. She had Tristans too, but teleported them to her room for safe keepings when he left. She ordered some pasta and went to a table alone and started to pick through it. She didn't really want it now that she got it, but she was hungry. Perhaps eating with someone else was something she needed to do instead. Sighing again, she finished her food and headed back outside to walk around a bit more. She found a tree in the back court yard and sat at it, teleporting a tablet and pen to write stories down.

""  

lll Shiny lll

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:00 pm
User ImageRanka furrowed her brows at that, to not understand something was against.... It did not sit well with her at all. Part of her mind would always remain stuck upon it or dismiss it as something that was not worth her time at a point. She was a little surprised at his reasoning, shaking her head. "Everything falls into black and white. There is a logic, a reason for every action. Living beings, humans especially, hold a need for connection with each other. Relationships are an aspect of this connection. It is a deeper one. Some feel security in holding hands though it may be illogical in a situation to do so. There may be no danger, no harm. The reason it remains logical is because it must offer a form of comfort for a psychological fear or discomfort. Every single situation, no matter how small can be black and white. The parameters simply change from person to person." She remembered a time when one of the Elder's explained such things to her. It required much analysis and attention to the world around her.

Her brows remained furrowed, her eyes glancing between his. "For a kiss, it has the potential for sexual stimulation thus leading to potential intercourse later. It is a part of the cycle of life. Words may be misinterpreted. Too many multiple meanings for many of them. Most cannot function upon such a level. Machines can. Simple statements, no confusion of meaning. Most living creatures need such physical stimulation even as such signs of affection. However, these can be just as misinterpreted. I only understand their need in relation to foreplay and sexual intercourse, and as a sign of affection. Other than that, I do not understand such urges. I have had no need for them before. Considering my biology, they did not apply." She fully explained, feeling her brain hitting some walls even as she tried to get him to understand. Illogical emotions following certain thoughts. Would need to process later. Skin temperature lowering to cooler temperatures minus areas where he remained in contact. Concern for last statement. Hoped he would take it well. Should know full details about form.

Her expression relaxed back into it's neutral state, for the moment ignoring her concerns about how they were faring. She almost paused for a moment, but let her hand slip into his own, stepping around him to continue walking. Illogical desire, but somehow comforting.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm
User ImageVira was watching Tristan closely as she held onto his hand tighter, following after him closely. It was pitch black where they were, echoes of the outside world bouncing around the walls. It sounded like the city.... So they were going back. But why? "Tristan, whats wrong? Why isn't Elly here? I thought for sure you would have-"

User ImageTristan grimaced and wanted to push away her questions but it was Vira. He couldn't. "I didn't want her involved. Not unless I could help it. I-"

"Tristan she's your girlfriend!! You should know she'd rather be here than having you traverse off into possible danger without her!! I can't believe-" Vira was appalled at him, how could he be so senseless?!

He whirled around to look at her, now floating over the ground, "GOD DAMMIT VIRA I KNOW!" He snapped, almost roaring at her. As she appeared hurt, he sighed heavily and ran a hand through his hair, pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm just really.... stressed." She remained quiet. He had really messed up. "Possible familial connection. They are in trouble, currently hiding out in the theater with the gang. I have to know Vira... I have to." He explained softly, the portal letting them out....

Into thin air. In the theater though thankfully. Still, he let out a yell of surprise, starting to fall when he felt a tug from his wrist.

Vira was hurt. She understood stress, but still. As she learned it was related to his family, thats all she focused on. All was forgiven. For the moment. The gang! She'd get to- Ah! Well, sooner than she thought. She caught him as he began to fall, both hands holding onto his one arm to steady him. Everyone looked up, most of the kids giving a shout of recognition from her. Grinning, she lowered him down into one of the balcony boxes, herself lowering to the ground. "Hey guys -- oof!" Promptly she was glomped, the two older looking people appearing confused. They almost started towards the door.

"Wait!" Tristan swung down a ripped curtain from where he was at, running to the two elder people. "Wait, um... I know- Argh this is hard. I'm... I'm Delene's son. I know, I don't look right, a lot has happened believe me. U-um... I...." Oh this was embarrassing. The woman did react when she heard the name though.

"Wait, Delene? N-no.... How do... We need to talk. Now." She almost questioned him further but a touch from the man next to her made her pause and switch tracks. So this was her nephew.... Ok. She pulled him off to the side, speaking in lowered voices while the kids rebonded with their friend as it seemed.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

lll Shiny lll

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:55 am
User Image
Another sigh issued from Elly's mouth before she physically slapped herself. She knew she needed to stay put and live her days waiting for Tristan and Vira by either studying or playing it cool. "Com on Elly you can do this! He said that he would be back in a few day and that he would call me if he needed me. No need to work yourself up about it. Be patient!" she told herself and shook her head many times, as if to shake something invisible off. She got up from her spot and stretched her arms up in the air, raising up of her tippytoes before lunging forward and walking towards the offices. She arrived and said her hellos to the secretaries before going back to Atlas' office. She knocked politely before opening the door to see Atlas at his desk, with a cigarette between his fingers and his specks on, leaning over some important looking papers.
"Working harder than usual, eh?" she teased, taking up a chair in front of his desk and leaning back in it, looking up at all his pictures and awards on his wall, they never got old to look at.

User Image
Atlas continued on, but glanced up to see that it was Elly coming into his office. Normal business wouldn't just waltz right in, so it was either her or a secretaryof some sorts. As she started to talk, Atlas took his specks off and took a long drag of his stick, sighing out the smoke and raising a hand up to dismiss the smell and smoke all together, the floating white substance whirling into a small tornado and then disappearing.
"Well I try to, I am the faithful headmaster of Estelle Academy of all things. Just finishing uo some paper work on the events that happened and how the teachers were ready for every and anything incase something was to happen. Some parents know about this but before they pull their students out of this academy, I would like them to know the details. Seems like the wonderful and straightlaced Elly really knows how to stir up trouble, huh?" Atlas expressed, gett up and walking behind Elly to grab a rather thick book and ruffled her hair whilst passing by.

"So I have heard that Lexy has come to the school, though she has yet to come and visit me... she isn't causing any trouble yes, is she?" he asked, going about his business, already knowing the answer, but waiting for it to be confirmed while he finds out what to do.

"Yeah, she found me and Tristan outside and she tackled me. Then, she decided to get a bit rough in the water and dunked me a few times, which you know how I hate that. Then she was making moves on Tristan and it was just... weird... made me a bit jealous, too" she admitted, looking to the side where there was a flier for something and picked it up. "What's this? There's going to be a tournament at Estelle in a few months? How long has it been since we've had one? I think I wasn't even attending classes during the last one about what, five, six years ago?"

Atlas nodded and opened the book that he had, turning it around and blowing on the page to get dust off of it, whirling it around in that tornado to get rid of it."Yup, I wasn't sure what to do as an event, seeing as how we really haven't had one yet. I thought that the tournament in a few months would get the students rowd up so that we could have some interesting situations this year. I was thinking of having a trip to a beach before that too, since some people might not want to be in the tournament, but would like some sort of event to occur. These are the plans of the grounds and set up of the stadium," he told her and pointed at certain markers on the page where a map was of where the tournament would be held on campus, which would be set up by the lake, thoug the lake would be off limits to be around until the merfolk were under agreement. Everything was already planned out, they just needed to get it ready and some fliers made in the process. Elly had a feeling she would be incharge of that, which she didn't mind at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 pm
User ImageHyunn wasn't really sure of what had just happened. Vira suddenly had to take off, that he could understand. But why? Had something suddenly come up? Well, of course it had. Otherwise she wouldn't be leaving. The sprite that had appeared had come with a message for Vira. That much was plain to him. He'd seen it himself, though other then that, he couldn't really make sense of it. What was so important? Probably a personal matter, nothing he needed to involve himself with. As Vira seemed ready to leave a man suddenly appeared, somewhat startling Hyunn.

He'd seen people appear in strange fashions before, so he was used to other students randomly appearing from time to time. That didn't mean he was prepared for it though. When the man seemed to come forth from no where, Hyunn had to take a few moments to focus in on him. Though the interaction between he and Vira seemed friendly enough. The way he spoke to her, said Vira's name, led Hyunn to believe this was probably her room mate. Tristan was it?

Hyunn had been about to open his mouth to greet him when the man's eyes suddenly turned on him. At first it was nothing, but then Hyunn felt as if he were being judge, or perhaps it was something else. Whatever it was, he didn't like the way that Tristan was looking at him. He let his mouth close saying nothing for the moment. His attention returned to Vira when she spoke to him once more. The hug almost caught him off guard, though seemed the last of the farewells. He watched as they left, unable to muster up a response before the two of them disappeared. When they vanished from his sight, Hyunn sighed and turned on his heel, looking over to the entrance to the rooftop. What was he going to do now? With Vira gone he was back to being alone. Well, surely there were others around now. He'd just have to find someone else to spend some time with.

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

OutsiderKrynn

Friendly Grabber

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:22 pm
User ImageSeiji kept forgetting that the way Ranka thought, the way she acted and decided upon things was different then how he went about doing things. Just the way she seemed to react to his words made him remember this. To not understand something was human. The knowledge and understanding of anything would only take a person so far. To Seiji, if it wouldn't impact him somehow, most knowledge wouldn't really be used. Though who was to say what knowledge was useful or useless? He couldn't know what sort of encounters he would have in his future. As Ranka began to explain and draw out the whole thing, Seiji felt a bit foolish for bringing the whole thing up. Ranka thought deeply into all of it. Seiji's mind was much more simple in these sorts of situations. He held Ranka's hand simpl because he wanted to. He kissed her because he fault like it. Though in some way, her words probably rang true. Somewhere in his subconcious there must be a reason for why he did what he did. "A person's actions might not always make sense, even to them. Most people act on instinct, or what they want to do. The reasons behind those actions aren't always apparent to them like they are to you. A human's mind usually works in much more simple fashions."

Every single thing would be analyzed and taking into consideration. Seiji had to remember this when speaking with Ranaka. Especially with these sorts of conversations. He might find it simple chatter over a matter, but for her it would probably a learning experience in some way. Black and White. That was how he needed to remember he seeing things. Even just hearing Ranka begin to talk about things of affection, Seiji averted his eyes for a moment. She was just explaining it, but Seiji felt his face start to grow hot at the mention of stimulation. He wasn't really sure why though. So Ranka knew of a human's urges and thoughts on matters like that, so what? Forcing himself to raise his eyes back to her, Seiji listened trying to think of it more as simply words rather then actions or the like. So Ranka didn't feel any of those urges? That made sense in a way though. Sort of. Seiji left himself calm a little before speaking. "Okay. That's understandable. But...I have to ask then Ranka. If you never have those urges or needs. Then...what our our kisses to you?" The thought puzzled him a little. Ranka had no real reason to kiss him, so why did she?

When the two of them started walking once more, Seiji's mind still had a few questions. But he wasn't going to bombard her with them. They were doing fine as it was. These conversations had to be taken step by step. Ranka's experience with emotions wasn't anywhere near his was. He had to take it slowly. Though feeling their hands together once more did ease Seiji's mind a little.

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff