Welcome to Gaia! ::

Investing Elite

Back to Guilds

A guild of professional Gaian Investors and Exchangers who offer advice on making gold. 

Tags: Gold, Economics, Investing, Market 

Reply Guides and Resources
From Rags to Riches: How to make Millions on Gaia! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThread Designed by A Mosaic Masterpiece

When I was new to Gaia there was no one there to offer me advice or show me the light. I offer you my knowledge on how to get rich on Gaia because I was once new to investing and making gold-- however I learned the mechanics of investing and quickly amassed a fortune. Therefore, I offer the light you will need to make a magnificent fortune.

Thus if you are looking to make millions on Gaia, this guide will be priceless to you. Even if you have nothing to work with, I will show you how to maximize your resources, how to identify opportunities, and how to actually achieve your Dream Items on Gaia.

Following my advice will guarantee success on Gaia.

User Image

xxIntroductionxxxxMaximizing Your FundsxxxxYour HoardsxxxxPersonalize InvestmentsxxxxHow to Sell Your Hoardsxx

xxHow to ExchangexxxxHow to Vendxx

xxHow to Analyze an ItemxxxxSummer DeflationxxxxHoliday TrendsxxxxArtificial InflationxxxxTestimonialsxxxxLinks/Affiliatesxx

xxSoon to Comexx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image

The first thing you need to do is maximize your funds. But SS, how do I do that?! Simple--

1) Liquidate unnecessary items: This may be the hardest thing for some of you to do, but if you can live without an item (for now) then it will be greatly beneficial to you in the long run. Are there items you never wear collecting dust in your inventory? Sell them because right now you need to amass as much Gold as you can. This is absolutely critical to getting on the track to making millions.
If you have items you can live without, rarely use, or items you can bear to part with then DO SO-- You can always re-buy these in the future, but for now it is better to sell them.

2)
Dolphin Mania Is your new best friend: Even to this day I booty grab to get gold-- this is arguably the best site to use to booty grab because it tells you when tanks for any particular group are glowing. Even if you want to do something else on Gaia, just pull up a booty grab window and leave it open collecting gold while you browse/post or do other things.
A good booty-grabber can get a few hundred k a day and this is critical to getting money to invest.

3) Daily Chances Can be very helpful if you are struggling to get some gold. Most people are under the misconception that you can only get Daily Chances on the gaia links-- this is not true because zOMG offers about 8 Daily Chances, and those can even grant you Aquarium Monster Mini-Packs, and gold (some users have reported getting 100k+)

4) Puzzles/Cards/Other Games can be useful if booty-grabbing gets boring or routine-- you could even leave a booty-grab window minimized (with a game going on) and do a puzzle at the same time for even MORE gold.

5) Get your
Free Items on Gaia and sell them. Some free items sell for 10,000 gold + and this can add up quickly!

6) Refrain from buying un-necessary items This is probably going to be the hardest thing for most of you to do. But collecting items and buying new fad items you will only wear once or twice is extremely counter-productive to increasing your wealth on Gaia. Just because a new RIG releases a really cute item doesn't mean you need it immediately. Keep your gold to invest and you won't regret it!
This is not to say -never- buy an item you want, but please be frugal if you want to get serious about making gold on Gaia.

User Image

xxIntroductionxxxxMaximizing Your FundsxxxxYour HoardsxxxxPersonalize InvestmentsxxxxHow to Sell Your Hoardsxx

xxHow to Analyze an ItemxxxxSummer DeflationxxxxHoliday TrendsxxxxArtificial InflationxxxxTestimonialsxxxxLinks/Affiliatesxx

xxSoon to Comexx

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:54 pm
User Image

Building your hoards is absolutely fundamental to expanding your wealth on Gaia. The logic behind hoarding a particular item revolves around the fact that some items increase in value a lot more rapidly than other items.

Why is it necessary to hoard in one item as opposed to another? Let's look at this classic example of two monthly collectibles (from the same month and same year-- March '05)

User Image

The Kiki Kitty performed remarkably over the past 5 years and is around 1.5-1.6 Mil in value whereas the Roro hardly saw -any- change in price throughout the past 5 years. These are great examples that show that some items are clearly better investments than others.

How To build your Hoard

First you need to identify the best investments and their projected price growth.

There are 3 Basic questions you need to consider when analyzing an item:

-Is this item discontinued, or will it be discontinued in the near future?

-Is this item popular and does it have lasting appeal?

-Is this the only time it will be released (Only MC's fit into this category)?

If the answer is Yes to all of these questions then the item is considered a Solid Investment-- meaning it has good growth potential because it's exclusive, appealing, and discontinued.

That's not to say that an item MUST have all of those requirements. That's far from the truth. Just because there's a possibility an item will be released again does not mean it's going to be a bad investment. This can be seen by the amazing growth of the Panda Slippers-- an RIG item that was discontinued but the possibility of it being re-released always exists:

User Image

This graph shows how an RIG item that has the -possibility- of being re-released can still perform very well as an investment. In 8 months the Onyx Bolster Sword saw a 1,000% increase in value.

Second you need to begin building your hoard. So after you have decided what items you want to build in you need to begin your hoard. You want to expand your hoards outside just 1 or 2 items, because DIVERSIFYING is the best way to go-- I'll repeat the old adage: Never put all your eggs in one basket.

So you need to begin to buy your hoards now-- But SS, how do I do that? Simple, there are a variety of ways you can effectively do this without causing artificial inflation (You do NOT want to cause artificial inflation, and I will explain why later).

-Create a topic in the
Wanted Forum A lot of people looking to sell in bulk check the wanted forum to see if people are interested in buying. If someone does come looking to sell to you here be VERY polite and offer reasonably, because if you fail to buy from here, you are likely to miss out on a reasonable deal.

-Search the Exchange for people selling in bulk (or singles). No amount is too small to consider when expanding your hoard. It all adds up! Usually when people are selling in the exchange you can get a 3-5% discount from what the going rate is on the MP.

-If All else fails go to the MP The MP should be your last resort but it should NOT be shunned because of this. I personally do majority of my hoard-building on the MP. Why? I honestly don't have the time to spend scouring the Exchange for amazing deals. However, I do not go into the MP with 20 Mil and just buy my hoards non-stop. No, not at all. I'll maybe pick up +3 of item X, +4 of item Y, +3 of item Z. Then a few days later come back to the MP and get more of items XYZ in reasonable quantities.

A hoard is not a one-time deal. As long as you feel the investment is good you should CONTINUALLY build upon your hoard. Do not blow all of your gold at once to get your hoard-- you will just Artificially inflate the prices and over-pay for a majority of your hoard.

Instead you should get a respectable quantity and continue to add on to your hoards. Buy a few every day or so until you have invested as much gold as you planned on investing in it.

Despite a hoard being an investment you continually build on, you need to have a GOAL. Tell yourself explicitly "I want to hoard x100 Nitemare Sashes" (or whatever hoard you choose).

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image

This is a very important aspect to master-- identifying what investment is appropriate for you. There are MANY different types of investments, but ultimately it breaks down into three major categories:

*Long-term Investments
*Short-term Investments
*High-Risk Investments

Personally I have ALL of those-- some people might want to have all kinds of investments, but some people might not be suited for some of them. I'll explain the differences between these and you need to determine which investment suits YOU.

Long-Term Investments: Generally these are going to be MC's because they are the only item Gaia has promised never to re-release. The reason you want to ensure they will never be re-released is because long-term investments are your retirement package. They are a very SAFE investment and for the most part they only go UP in value over time.
Length of time to hoard: 1+ Years
Pros to Short-term Investments:
-It is a very SAFE investment
-If you're going on hiatus or want a cushion to fall back on in case you lose gold on your risky investments.
-If you want a Solid Hoard that will go up steadily over time.

Cons to a Long-term Investment:
-Increase in value more slowly than risky investments
-Usually requires a lot of funds and yields less return on profits than you could make if you are active on Gaia.

Examples of Long-Term Investments are the Mythrill Halo and Demonic Anklets. This is how they performed last year-- As you can see they were STABLE and increased rather well.

User Image

Short-Term Investments: These are similar to Long-term investments in that they are going to be relatively safe, however they carry some risk to them either because the item may be re-released in the future or it might just be a GREAT MC (Like the Nitemare Sash, Katana, Kiki Kitty, etc) that you're hoarding for a shorter period of time.
Length of time to hoard: 1-8 Months

Pros to Short-term Investments:
-Somewhat stable investments
-Usually generate great profits
-Do not have to wait long to see the profit you've made.

Cons to a Short-term Investment:
-They carry some risk and you may lose out on Gold
-Difficult for impatient investors who need to see profit ASAP
-Do not generate as much profits as high risk investments

Examples of Short-Term Investments Panda Slippers and Nitemare Sashes. The Panda slippers carry the risk of being re-released, however in the span of 1 year they STILL increased by 500%. I included Nitemare Sashes in here because I wanted to show that even an MC can be considered a Short-Term investment to generate profits quickly. Nitemare Sashes have increase 400% in 5 months.

User Image

High-Risk Investments: These are the most risky of all investments because they are usually over a VERY short period of time and carry with them the opportunity for GREAT profits, however with that comes the possibility of great LOSS.
Length of time to hoard: 1-100 days

Pros to High-Risk Investments:
-HUGE Profits
-Short period of time (You see profits immediately)
-Very easy to manage if you are active on Gaia.

Cons to a High-Risk Investment:
-Possibility for GREAT loss
-Terrible investment choice if you're going on hiatus

Examples of High-Risk Investments include the Pale Marionette and the North Kitten Star. These were released in RIG's and after the RIG was discontinued the price could either shoot up or TANK. The Pale Marionette has seen MASSIVE inflation since it was discontinued and has steadily increased rapidly! On the other hand the North Kitten Star saw a MASSIVE DECLINE in value for the first few months after being discontinued, however, as the graph shows, it's beginning to recover from it's fall. This is a classic example of how much gold you can stand to MAKE or LOSE with High-Risk investments.

User Image

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:58 pm
User Image

This is probably the most difficult part for hoarders to accomplish-- selling a hoard.

There are various ways to sell your hoards, some better than others, whereas others are more time-consuming yet can yield more profit. It all essentially comes down to the quality of your hoard-- because the more popular/rare an item is, the easier it will be to find a buyer.

First you need to have a price in mind. When you are buying your hoards you need to think about what you want to get out of it. Do you want 50% profit... 100% profit... 200% profit... 1,000% profit?

You need tell yourself a goal to aim for so when it nears that mark you can begin preparations.

Therefore, as your goal nears you can begin selling your hoards. But before you actually begin selling your hoard you need to know how much gold you want to sell it for compared to the LMP at the time.

So if the LMP (Lowest Market Price) value is 100k for the item, should you sell at 90k each? 95k each? 100k each? 105k each?

That is all up to you and the buyer. Of course the cheaper you ask the more quickly it will sell.

HOWEVER, I must also mention this, because some people do not realize this: If you have a large hoard of an item (Usually 100+ of an item), do NOT feel limited by the LMP. If you have a GOOD hoard (item in high-demand) you MAY reasonably ask for MORE than the LMP. Why? Because the item is in such high demand that OTHER hoarders want to invest in it but if they buy in bulk from the LMP they will AI the prices and pay MORE than if they payed 5% above LMP for your hoard.

For example, if I have 1,000 Kitty Slippers and the LMP is 15k. I could find a buyer willing to pay 17.5k for each of my Kitty Slippers if I promised to sell him x500. He is willing to pay a little extra on my Kitty Slippers because if I did not, then he would have to go the marketplace and would end up paying more OR he would have to search a LONG time before he found another person selling in bulk-- by that time the price may have inflated drastically.

Always keep this in mind when selling hoards-- but do not think you can always sell above LMP-- that is not always the case, especially if you do not have a large quantity of an amazing hoard.

Alright, back the main issue, How to Sell your Hoards

Here are the various Methods with pros and cons:

*Selling through the Marketplace
*Selling in the Exchange
*Searching for bulk buyers in the Exchange/Wanted

Selling through the Marketplace is often looked down upon because of the 2% tax and the fact that it can deflate the price (sellers hate deflation as much as buyers hate inflation ;D). Regardless, the MP can be a great way to get rid of a short hoard over a small period of time so long as it's used with caution.
Benefits of Selling through the MP:
-You can generally get more gold by selling items through the MP (even when taking the 2% tax into account).
-It usually sells much more quickly than other methods when you are working with small numbers of items.
-It is the preferred choice if you do not like dealing with people, negotiating or hosting threads.

Cons of Selling in the MP:
-Most of its usefulness lies in only selling a few items. When you dump lots of items into the MP you deflate the price.
-The 2% tax is annoying.
-Sometimes you have to re-price your item cheaper to be the most competitive seller.

Aspects of the MP you should be wary of:
-Mispricing your items-- This can happen VERY easily if you're not paying attention or in a rush to sell, among other things.

Selling in the Exchange The exchange can be a great place to sell off your hoards-- ESPECIALLY if you have large and popular hoards.
Benefits of Selling through the Exchange:
-You can usually find people who will buy in bulk at a set price thus making it easier to get rid of your entire stock.
-It's a lot more personal than dumping items in the MP.
-You can negotiate for higher prices than LMP if you have a superb hoard.

Cons of Selling in the Exchange:
-Have to deal with low-ball offers (offers that are significantly lower than the market-value)
-Usually takes longer to find a buyer.
-Have to deal with people

Aspects of the Exchange you should be wary of:
-Sometimes people will not put the correct amount of gold in a trade in order to deceive you.

Selling to people in the Wanted forum This is arguably the most difficult place to find buyers because most of the time people in this forum are looking for cheap deals from desperate sellers-- however, occasionally you will find someone sincerely offering a respectable price for hoards.
Benefits of Selling through the Wanted forum:
-Easy to spot people buying hoards
-Can lead to some fast bulk sales

Cons of Selling in the Wanted forum:
-You will get low-balled more often than not
-It may take a LONG time to find a sincere buyer with a good offer
-It can be stressful negotiating deals

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

The exchange can be a great resource Gaians can use to further their wealth. However, in order to effectively use the exchange there are unspoken rules and etiquette to abide by and tips and tricks that can help you get good deals and avoid bad ones.

Etiquette of the Exchange

First let me discuss why you should care about etiquette-- The exchange is a place you will eventually have to go into if you ever care about being serious about expanding your wealth on Gaia, whether you are selling items, buying items, or just browsing.

People have very good memories, ESPECIALLY when it's something excessively good or bad. If you leave a very BAD impression on someone then they are likely to remember you in a negative way-- as well as everyone else who reads your post in that forum-- they will remember you and your attitude and not want to do business with you in the future.
On the other hand, if you are very respectful and considerate then you are both more likely to get a better deal AND you they will have a good memory of you.

Virtues: When exchanging (buying or selling in the Exchange) keep in mind the following virtues:

-Respect everyone in the exchange no matter what, even if they treat YOU poorly or break your rules. This will show you are both a considerate and strong not to let trolls and low-ballers anger you.

-Honor the rules posted in the thread. If a thread says to not PM the creator, then do NOT pm the creator. If you don't have the time to read the first post, then you should not offer on the item.

-Be Patient when offering or selling an item. Even if you receive a very good offer, be patient, you never know if you'll get a better offer. On that same note, be Realistic-- if you wait too long to accept an offer the other person will revoke it, and you could have just missed out on your best offer!

Here are some things you should avoid doing when in the exchange.

DO NOT give an offer below their SB (short bid) or their Reserve Price. If they do not have it listed, then it is generally insulting to offer more than 9% below LMP.

DO NOT lose your temper even if the other person is being unreasonable. If a seller is asking for an outrageous price on an item or insulting your offer even if it is very good, do not provoke him. Show that you're a good person at heart and respectably leave. Here's an example of how you can do that:

Seller: I HATE when people give me such stupid offers!!! CAN'T YOU READ THE NO LOW-BALLING PART?!

You: I apologize if my offer insulted you. Unfortunately I am unwilling to increase my offer therefor I wish you the best of luck selling your item.

In this situation a nasty conflict has effectively been avoided. If you stay and fight with him you are not going to get any closer to buying the item and you are likely to be reported for trolling a thread.
Plus this shows that you had no intent to insult or anger him. You show that you were being sincere and honestly did not know he would be offended by your offer. Maybe he will appreciate your kindness so much that he realizes he was being stubborn with his high price and he may PM you offering to give you the item cheap.
In any situation of the exchange, it is always best to be very polite-- ultimately everyone is happier that way.

When Selling in the Exchange

-Remember the Exchange Etiquette

-It is polite to create a reasonable SB (short-bid) so that no one offers below that. Do not make this too high, but keep it reasonable. Consider it the lowest you're willing to consider for your item.

-Setting an auto-buy is also a good habit to keep because it offers desperate buyers an amount to consider. If you make the autobuy high, yet tempting (not more than the MP) then you might be pleasantly surprised when someone buys it at that price.

-Be explicit in the first post. If you want all offers in PM's then say so-- if you DON'T want items then Say so, otherwise you're wasting your time and the time of other people who would like to trade items for it.

-Be succinct. No one likes to read a HUGE thread just to buy one item. The shorter the better.

-Reply to all sincere offers, even if they are too low. It is polite to reject offers you do not want because the person who offered is waiting for a reply. If you reject then tell them why they were rejected (did they offer an item you don't like? Did they not offer enough pure? Tell them).

-DON'T BE AFRAID OF REJECTING OFFERS. This is the most critical feature of the Exchange-- some people have trouble rejecting offers and being patient for good ones. Do not be afraid to say no to an offer if it's not up to your expectations. Be patient and you will be able to sell it for what you want.

When Selling in the Exchange

-Remember the Exchange Etiquette

-Offer reasonably or you may be shunned from the thread altogether. Getting a bad reputation is NOT something you want in the Exchange-- those people have good memories ;D

-Do not back out of an offer if you can help it. Of course if you typo, or found a cheaper item, or if the price magically tanked while you were offering then you may back out. But backing out of an offer after you have submitted it to the seller is cheap and will swiftly get you a bad reputation.

-Have the gold/items before offering. There's nothing worse than agreeing to sell an item to someone and they PM you telling you to wait while they sell some items in the MP-- making you wait hours, or even days.

Miscellaneous

-Use a Mule to Buy/Sell some people are more comfortable using a mule account to buy and sell items, mostly because they fell the anonymity unassociated with their main account allows them to more comfortably reject offers. If this helps you, then by all means make and use one.

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 pm
User Image

Vending is one of the most difficult ways to earn gold, but it is also one of the most profitable. If you've got quick fingers, a fast computer, and an eye for mispriced items, you are bound to become a famous vendor making millions of gold left and right.

First, lets get you situated on what you'll need to vend...

-A Fast Computer and Internet Connection are absolutely necessary if you want to catch any of the good deals. I'm not saying it's -impossible- but it is EXTREMELY unlikely if you don't have a fast computer.

-Fast Reflexes are also critical to catching the good deals. A split millisecond and mean the difference between getting a 1g Devil Tail and seeing the person who got the 1g Devil Tail.

-Saved Password so that when you click 'buy' your password is always filled in. If you have to waste time copy and pasting it into the buy section you're wasting important time! And don't even think about trying to vend if you plan on -typing- your password into this...

-Knowledge of the Current Prices is absolutely fundamental to being a good sniper. If you lack in this area then you are just wasting your time refreshing the vend.

-Practice and Patience are necessary if you want to learn to vend well. There are very talented and experienced snipers always out there and you're going to witness some major steals slip through your fingers. Don't let this deter you from continuing to vend, the fact that you noticed the misprice is a good sign of improvement.

Now, when vending you will want to go
Here. This is the link to the items that have JUST been added to the marketplace. For faster refreshes click the "GO" button instead of actually refreshing the page.

Don't bother scrolling down the page to look for misprices. If an item has been mispriced it will be near the top-- professional snipers will never let an item get far down the list.

Now let's look at some common types of misprices-- I purposely haven't high-lighted the mispriced item so that you can see how long it takes you to identify the misprice yourself:

User Image

This is a 1g misprice-- these are done on purpose when people are quitting gaia, having fun, or some douchebag is selling someone elses items scream

User Image

This is a common misprice where the seller accidentally leaves off the last number-- usually because they weren't paying close attention and lost count or for whatever reason.
So in this illustration the seller meant to list near the average buy price at 147999 but instead accidentally listed it for 14799
If you managed to grab this common misprice you would have just made 135k gold <3

User Image

Sometimes sellers like to dump off items in their inventory and price them at 1337 (this stands for LEET). If you see an item listed for 1337 it should immediately catch your eye (but don't immediately buy it because they might be selling a really cheap 10g item trying to trick you).

User Image

Another example of a 1g item.

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image

TEXT

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:02 pm
User Image

Summer deflation is the time of year when prices take a slight dip-- around 5-10% on average. The price either holds constant (summer stagnation) or slightly falls (summer deflation). Last year it began around May.

Here are examples of last years summer deflation.

Demonic Anklets
User Image

Cloud
User Image

Grunny
User Image

Horns of the Demon
User Image

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

Holidays also tend to affect the prices of items. If you are going to invest in holiday items, then it is best to go with popular items that people will likely wear for that season.

Avoid buying -too- many or you will find much difficulty selling them off in time.

Also, notice that right after it peaks for the holiday-- the items take a noticeable fall in price after the holiday-- people are selling off their holiday items for gold.

Here are some examples:

Valentine's Day-- Lovely Heart Mood Bubble
User Image

Easter-- Bunny Ears
User Image

Halloween-- Demonic Pitchfork
User Image

Christmas-- Reindeer Slippers
User Image

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image

Artificial inflation can occur many ways. Some intentionally, and others unintentionally.

Ultimately AI (Artificial Inflation) occurs when the price of an item in the Marketplace is significantly higher than the average buy price -WITHOUT- justification. Just because an item jumps in price does not automatically mean it is AI (Correlation does not imply causation).

Let's look at some examples of what -is- AI and what is not AI.

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

Eternal Blue Syaoran

Just too good!
I made like 20 million plus cause of this XD.

OMG its BULLETZ
since ive been in this guild i had about 500k from booty grabbing 8 hours a day solid and i was not so good at it due to my pc lagging half way through some tanks xD

but if u see my store on the mp ... ive made 46+ mill just from advice u have given me from past threads ive seen of urs

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=92961][img]http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/ooosvn/IE2.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18484891][IMG]http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy344/A_Bumping_Society/From Rags to Riches/ekd16.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18484891][IMG]http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy344/A_Bumping_Society/From Rags to Riches/ekd17.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:11 pm
User Image

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lux Fortuna
Captain

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:14 pm
User Image

User Image

xxSoon to Comexx

Guides and Resources

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces