Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
KH The End Has Come Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:17 pm
An all out war has begun with the key bladers and those who envy thier power. Disney Castle is the Key bladers strong hold and I will be the leader of the Anti Key movement.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:23 pm
my skeleton
Username:Razi_leonhart
RP name:Raziel Leonhart
Side sad for or against)against
Stronghold:ecclesian castle(if you are for put disney castle/if against join my army or start a new kingdom)
Bio:The long time ruler of ecclesia. half sage and half angel he dispises the key bearers and thier abilities. he believs that they will destroy the very fabric of time with their wepons so he declares war on them.
Picture; User Image  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:35 pm
will begin when more join  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:10 pm
sure this is gonna rock!
*licks sea-salt ice cream*  

keyblade wielder31

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:00 pm
razz rofile:
Username: CesiaDemon67
Character's Name: Arcanis Akuma Draconese
Side: Keyblade People
Stronghold: Disney Castle
Bio: He has his own Keyblade. His is called Dark Angel Keyblade. Arcanis came from a world called Scar LaCross which was eaten by the darkness. This 19 year old lived alone for 10 years and developed his hatred and swore revenged on Organization 13. He went in search of Sora, but never found him. He never gave up though. This child is very powerful. He has a hidden ability to form hearts which are what Organization 13 are after to make Kingdom Hearts. Arcanis has two brothers, Razor and Acara, and one older sister, Scarlet. Razor is 19 and Acara is 16. Scarlet is 20.Scarlet, Razor and Acara vanished from Arcanis' life about a year before his world was eaten by the darkness that swept over all the worlds. His mother, Lady Silence, and his father, Lord Nitemare, were killed when the world was eaten. They sacrificed their lives to save their four children. Arcanis moved to Disney Castle in hopes of finding help out those who need his help.
Picture: Arcanis and NO he does not have an eye patch. It is ONLY in the picture.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:09 pm
User Image Username: Wilted Rose -I-
Character's Name: Linae but is called Lee.
Side: Keyblade People
Stronghold: Disney Castle
Bio: Lee is a very strong character, she hides her feminism because she is worried about stereotypes so she pretends to be a guy even though sometimes she can let her guard down she dresses like a guy but has long blonde hair. Lee has the ability to know what people are thinking, she is a distant cousin of kairi. Lee has trained in combat and sword fighting since she was 11 she is very quick and efficient.  

Lady Raine -I-

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Lady Raine -I-

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:14 pm
User Image Linae looked out over the bright blue ocean with her sword losely hung by her side. She let out a small giggle but then stopped herself as it echoed across the land, she coughed gruffly in a manly like way and continued looking at the ocean.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:20 pm
Arcanis Ѧ Ҟ Ȗ Ӎ Ѧ Dragonese

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"My name is Akuma and if you need a Heart I can supply you with one."

A figure dressed in black casually yawned as he walked the halls of Disney Castle. It was in the afternoon sometime during the week. "If only..." The figure started to say as he stopped by a door in the middle of a hallway. "I can't see why..." He tried to start again, but to no avail. He shook his head and walked towards the end of the hallway, towards a large door that would take him outside, and pushed the door open when he arrived at the end. He gracefully walked outside and towards the ocean. He walked up to the water, crouched down, leaning on one knee, the water tapping his feet quietly. He sighed heavily, "What would mother and father think if they found Arcanis here of all places." He said his name with little emotion. He sighed once more and pulled his black cloak over his face and body to shield him from the suns rays.

"Do not worry. I am always alone. Forever and ever. I love you mom and dad. Goodbye. I'll toss this flower into space for you. I'll always be thinking of you, my dear dead parents."

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lady Raine -I-

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image Linae turned her head around as she saw a figure dressed in black, she looked at him out of the corner of her eye to avoid being rude, she didn't want him to think that she was staring or looking suspicious. She begun to whisper under her breath "Stay calm Linae act more..manly" Linae anaylased him slowly taking into accounts of his masculine movements and tried to copy them so she wouldn't get found out then coughed gruffly and hitched up her sword belt.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:37 pm

User Image

Arcanis sighed once more and sat down fully on the sand and let the water wash up to his feet. He stared out into the water, picking no were in particular to lock eyes with. He heard something and he turned his head around and looked up. "......" He said nothing as he stared up at the girl. "Do you need something?" He finally managed to say. The only thing visible in his hood was his blueish green eyes.

"Do not worry. I am always alone. Forever and ever. I love you mom and dad. Goodbye. I'll toss this flower into space for you. I'll always be thinking of you, my dear dead parents."

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lady Raine -I-

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image Linae was worried he could see through her cover so she grunted softly and averted her eyes elsewhere and spoke in an impressive masculine voice. "No..My name is Lee" she observed the black figure slowly "and your..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:47 pm

User Image

Arcanis glared at her and pulled back his hood to reveal his face. His eyes narrowed. "My name is of no importance, Lee. I'm just a Keyblader. Nothing more. But if you insist on a name then you may call me Arcanis." He looked back out at the ocean that lay before him. He felt a gentle breeze and he closed his eyes.

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lady Raine -I-

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image"I see...Arcanis.." Lee spoke in a quiet tone, Lee continued to watch him and shadow his movements carefully. She could feel the cool breeze on her face as she looked out over the ocean.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:30 pm

User Image

Arcanis got up and took a look around before he headed towards the Castle. He pushed open the doors and headed inside. He walked towards his room silently.

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff