Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Transcending Guild for Literate Role Players

Back to Guilds

A Roleplaying Guild for Literate Roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Roleplay, Fantasy, Magic, Final 

Reply The Dead Thread & Archive File
Referral System [Third]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

April Recruits!
  *Raises hand* I'm an April recruit!
  *Rolls eyes* Returning veteran here for the gold
View Results

Lady Adagio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 am
Referral System

Hey, all! Guess what? Remember all of those people you've so diligently recruited to roleplay with? Now you can earn gold for recruiting them!

Don't forget that the more people you bring to TGLRP the more gold you can earn! Each member after the last is equal to twice the amount as the previous. So the first shall beworth 300 gold, the next will be 600 gold, and the 3rd will be 1200 gold, and then the process resets back to 300 so that you can work your way up to 1200 again and again!

Here's the catch though, in order to receive the gold, the newest member you recruited must make TEN posts within ONE week. That's it! Now since there are other members in the guild taking advantage of this awesome process to gain more members and earn gold, it is up to YOU to let us know when the requirements have been met with the new members YOU recruit!

Simply PM Th3Vintag3Imag3 with the title "Referral System Requirement Met!" and submit this filled out form to her AS WELL AS this thread so a visual list can create some friendly competition amongst the ranks. mrgreen

[b]Mod/Memb Category:[/b] (Whichever you belong to)
[b]First Recruited Member/Date of 1st & 10th Post:[/b]
[b]Second Recruited Member/Date of 1st & 10th Post:[/b]
[b]Third Recruited Member/Date of 1st & 10th Post:[/b]
(Add more as needed)

It is important to keep track of all the people you recruit so that we can make sure you receive the proper amount of gold for your prize! When you successfully recruit someone new, just edit your first post and add their name to your ever-growing list!

This system is also a contest to see who can recruit the most people every month! The member who recruits the most members at the end of every month could even be immortalized on our ever beloved Mule's profile should they reach an amazing amount of new members. (Which will be randomly agreed upon by the moderators should the event occur).

So every time you recruit someone new to the guild, PM Lady Adagio the form with the proper title and also let us know here by the same process (minus the title of course), and once the new member has made his or her 10th post, you'll earn your gold!

Below are the lists for Moderators and Members to keep track of all the new members that have been recruited!

Moderators for April 2010
- Duchess Rhea 2 members

Members for April 2010

Moderators for March 2010
- Th3Vintag3Imag3 1 Member
Members for March 2010
- Solace Requiem 1 Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 am
Well, I've been here a LOOOONG time... But this is a new thread. I was referred by the Gaia Guilds Search system. Yay for the search button! =D

Mod/Memb Category: Mod
First Recruited Member/Date of 1st & 10th Post: Caerwyn_Tactics/April 29, TBA
Second Recruited Member/Date of 1st & 10th Post: TheOneOfName/April 23, April 26

Duchess Rhea
Vice Captain

Ruthless Genius

Solace Requiem

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:45 pm
Uhhhh. Already done my "referral". Just following contest rules, don't mind the rambling new comer.~

Mod/Memb Category: Member Category
First Recruited Member/Date of 1st & 10th Post: Deficient Seraphim/March 30th & April7th

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 pm
I was referred here by Solace Requiem.  

Deficient Seraphim

5,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mule Of Transcendence

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 am
Excellent! This recruitment has been noted and can now be seen at the top of the thread!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:02 am
Mod/Memb Category: Moderator Category
First Recruited Member/Date of 1st & 10th Post: Solace Requiem/March 3rd & March 10th
Second Recruited Member/Date of 1st & 10th Post: Sona-kun/April 25th & TBA
Third Recruited Member/Date of 1st & 10th Post: Toki the Third/April 28th & TBA

Th3Vintag3Imag3

Duchess Rhea
Vice Captain

Ruthless Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 am
One question... I recruited two people a little before the renovations... And I don't know when their first and tenth posts were... Halp?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:14 am
Duchess Rhea
One question... I recruited two people a little before the renovations... And I don't know when their first and tenth posts were... Halp?

If they are still posting, go ahead and add them to your list for the correct month. ^^  

Th3Vintag3Imag3

The Dead Thread & Archive File

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff